What kind of animal are you?

Started by Elvi, January 07, 2007, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyWoods

Apparently I'm either a Gorilla or a Porcupine. But I might also be a Hippo...

Uh huh - way to cover all your bases there.

While the Gorilla and Porcupine mental traits seem dead on the money (depending on my mood, I think I can be either), I dunno WHERE the Hippo bit comes into it at all... But apparently I can only be one.

So I say to hell with profiling, I'm a god damn Gorillapine! Or Porcilla if you prefer.

And I leave you with this tidbit from the Porcupine

If there were two words that summarized the porcupine lover, they would be use protection! For in the bedroom, the porcupine tends to be a little too curious and explorative. For them, sex is a gala event that should be spiced with all manner of strange toys and odd positions

It's like they've known me all my life  ;D
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Fathom

this was....well....strange.  But you can't argue with logic...

BEAVER
Genera and species: Castor canadensis
Collective Term: A business of beavers
Description
Beavers are the workaholics of the animal world.

No animal personality places more emphasis, nor derives more self-esteem than beavers do from their careers. Organized and structured, their determined attitudes spill over into all aspects of their busy lives and they plan for the future almost unconsciously. Decisions made regarding their relationships, careers and families are methodically and practically prepared, and they are most comfortable at work or ensconced in their fastidiously decorated homes. In their spare time, beavers love to busy themselves around the house or tend their precisely manicured lawns.

The beaver is an eager lover and its relationships seem to survive the most difficult challenges, for once a beaver has made a commitment to its partner, it will move water and earth to uphold its promise. They are passionate but hardly imaginative in their lovemaking, for their partners' approval is too important to gamble with risky play. This makes the beaver unique amongst the water mammals who are usually willing to get their feet wet. But, even with their conservative libidos, beavers are still attracted to casual relationships with the free-spirited aquatic dolphins, sea lions, walruses, and otters.

While others are playing, beavers are usually hard at work. They are well prepared for any eventuality and their homes are well stocked with spare water, emergency radios and survival kits. Even the beaver is not sure why it spends such energy in securing its home, but it instinctively feel more comfortable when it does.

Beaver personalities come in all shapes and sizes. Generally in good physical condition, they find time to keep fit even with their busy work schedules. Their conscientious attitudes makes them dependable as friends and a commitment from a beaver is like money in the bank.

Family life is important to beavers although they generally have few offspring. As parents, they are predictably reliable but fight a tendency to be over-controlling. By keeping a close eye on their children's progress in school, their offspring are under constant pressure to perform to the beavers' high level of expectation. As they grow older, children are expected help with supporting the family.

Beavers are patient listeners although they rarely follow advice. While they might confide in a close friend about personal issues, they usually choose to internalize their feelings instead. And a beaver wouldn't dream of confronting someone with whom it has a problem. It would much rather blow off steam by complaining behind their backs or by punishing them in subtle ways. 

Careers and Hobbies
Engineer             Naval Officer
Manager             Judge
Gardening           Woodworking
Collecting           Sewing

Famous Beavers
Jimmy Carter, Alexander Graham Bell.

Caustic

Quote from: Fathom on January 28, 2007, 07:12:46 PM

BEAVER
Genera and species: Castor canadensis
Collective Term: A business of beavers

Ok, the beaver joke's been done.  I'll just leave it at this:
Who doesn't make business of beavers?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Fathom

Have to admit...I have gotten pretty good at the businessing of the beavers.  **Wicked grin**

CaptainErotica

I'm a dolphin..Funny i always saw myself as a rabbit.

Dolphin
Genera and species: Tursiops truncatus
Collective Term: A school of dolphins
Description
Dolphins are those tanned, fit, and beautiful people who populate the background scenes of Baywatch. While they can give the impression that they're not the brightest lights in the harbor, their sun- bleached hair belies a fierce intelligence. This misperception stems from the fact that they've chosen a life of hedonism rather than succumbing to the rat race of their land-bound cousins.

Dolphins are annoyingly healthy; eating and drinking with abandon and never becoming overweight. Undoubtedly it's their active lifestyles that keep them so trim, but their good genes have something to do with it too; for even though dolphins subsist n junk food, their hair is shiny and their skin always glossy.

Generally, dolphins are peaceful and gregarious individuals, almost never displaying open aggression. When accosted, they'll swim away rather than engage in negative behavior and are always on the lookout for friends to join them in recreation. They love to host elaborate parties or social events and take their fun seriously.

Dolphin were not designed for manual labor. Their bodies lack the skillful hands of the land mammal personalities, but their intelligence and social abilities give them advantages in people-oriented careers.

Dolphins are a decidedly lusty lot and never consider the consequences of their behavior before plunging into relationships. Their high level of self-esteem gives them confidence that things will turn out well -- and they usually do . . . for the dolphin that is. For it's usually the dolphin that brings a relationship to its end, for the same reason every time: there's simply too many fish in the sea. No hard feelings of course, it's just time to move on to sample more of life's delicious bouquet.

Saying no to a sexual invitation would simply never occur to a dolphin. It's not that they're indiscriminate or anything, but they have a deep respect for chutzpah and wouldn't want to snub anyone with the gumption to put him or herself on the line.

Careers and Hobbies
Public relations             Sales
Pro sports                    Fitness instructor
Boating                        Skiing
Swimming                    Partying
Surfing                         Practical jokes

Famous Dolphins
Cameron Diaz, Burt Reynolds, Dan Marino, David Hasselhoff.

Jefepato

Bat, porcupine, and snake are the ones that came up for me.  The porcupine is probably closest, but none of them really fit.