1x1 Rp Idea

Started by Aiyanna, January 23, 2014, 02:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeepingLiberty

Looks like I've got some practicing to do.  ;D A mighty fantastic character sheet if I do say so myself.

And don't worry about it, happens all the time... I've been entertaining myself anyway, exploring the site.
ONs/OFFs & Absences<---Updated 9/8

Aiyanna

Well I've been working with this story and the character for a while, I've had a lot more time than you to fine tune her. Also, I know the character is first person, I do role play in third. I don't have any particular preference, but a lot of people don't like first person role playing, so I don't do it unless it is requested.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

WeepingLiberty

First person is always weird... I don't know why but I just never have as much to write when I have to write in the first person. Either way I wasn't worried. You wrote the intro in third so I assumed it would be in third person even though your CS is written in first.  ;D Oh, just wanted to let you know I'm going to be a little busier today and over the next week or so than usual. My schedule is going to get a little unpredictable but I'll try my best to keep you updated on what I know.

Aiyanna

No problem. I understand having a busy schedule.
Ideas
O/o's

WeepingLiberty

I kind of wish it were actually busy, that way I'd know what I was doing and when. This is more like be ready for a surprise visit that could determine whether your brother gets in legal trouble or not.  -_-  Yay.

Aiyanna

Oh dear! Good luck with that one honey, I don't envy you at all.
Ideas
O/o's

WeepingLiberty

-_- Again, Yay.  -_-

Aiyanna

Ideas
O/o's

WeepingLiberty

It gets better, trust me. My brother's legal issues aren't the only thing we're dealing with right now. His friend is going to be staying with us for a while until his mom can get him from Missouri. Dad is an abusive prick and so he showed up on our doorstep and we were like... Okay. So now we have social workers popping in and out... My brother's in pre-probation mode right now so they're doing house checks for him.  :P I'm so done already.

Aiyanna

Yeah, definitely do not envy you right now, as I can kind of relate. My one brother in law is having all kinds of problems right now, the worst part is, anyone who know him the tiniest bit knows he didn't do anything, but there are a lot of small town politics involved and the judge on the case won't recuse themselves, so it isn't going well.
Ideas
O/o's

WeepingLiberty

Good luck to him. The case for my bro is ridiculous and could have easily been avoided... I'm pulling the discrimination card!  >:( Anyway, depressing topic. Let's talk about something happier. Did you have a specific time in mind of when you wanted to kick the RP into gear?