RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Despairs

Warm day in hell.

That was totally wicked!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Strega

Loiosh

Despairs

Can you stand up?

Next stop, the rooftop.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Csharynn

Strega

Csharynn

Strega

stormwyrm

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Strega

CuriousVagrant

Thanks, I'm hungry now.
Status: Life Sucks Sometimes. I'm here, but expect slow posting.
On/Off
Current Threads: New Horizons, Unexpected Love

Sebile

Despairs

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Despairs

Undeniable Sin

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

No collar, no ownership.

Undeniable Sin

Hospitals can be sexy..

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Strega

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's