Short and Simple: Bondage and Slavery [ M looking for F ]

Started by Hemingway, April 12, 2012, 11:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello!

I was just browsing these boards, looking for anything that capture my attention. It occured to me that it's been a while since I did a proper Master / slave RP. Which is a shame. No one should have to go for any long period of time without something so sweet and simple. Basically - if you hadn't guessed it already - I'm looking for something that involves leashes and collars, pleasure and pain, and lots of leather. If that sounds at all tempting, we're off to a good start.

I'm open to a number of settings, ranging from the real world, to fantasy and science fiction, and even somewhere in between. I also wouldn't mind specific settings like Warcraft or old World of Darkness, or the Elder Scrolls, or anything else, really.

I think, for now, I'll just leave it at that. This can either be done here, or over YIM - I'm fine with either option. If this sounds tempting at all, do let me know, and we'll work out something a bit more elaborate and detailed.

Harmony

Hey there I am new to the site but not to role play . I like the master/slave partnering, Dom/Sub, and pretty much any scenerio. Teacher/student, Kidnapper/captive, bf/gf, family members. Well to many to go into all, but I'm open for all idea's if you're still seeking a role play partner.
Look forward to hearing from you...

Karissma

Hello,

I am interested in your plot if you are still looking for someone.
Karissma <3