Deception Bonus Round!

Started by Galactic Druid, March 31, 2016, 10:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Quote from: Mintprincess on April 04, 2016, 10:34:59 PM
  We can still argue over it if you like :)

I hadn't planned on arguing.  I was only going to agree and point out you might be right as to lure you into a false sense of security.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Ryven on April 04, 2016, 10:37:02 PM
I hadn't planned on arguing.  I was only going to agree and point out you might be right as to lure you into a false sense of security.
I like this 'luring' idea lol.   But then, I would have let you do that since I'd have ASSUMED you weren't ACTUALLY the killer.

Ryven

Quote from: Mintprincess on April 04, 2016, 10:38:07 PM
  I like this 'luring' idea lol.   But then, I would have let you do that since I'd have ASSUMED you weren't ACTUALLY the killer.

;)  Sounds like it would have been a success.  Clearly that combination was difficult to come up with much though.  He did get a couple of really good cards that helped him though.  Young Adult was a good one, assuming he used it to point toward mobile phone.  Conflict was what made me the most worried though.

Clio

Mine was Starvation and Lunch Box.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Remiel

The combination I chose was "Boxcutter" and "Prescription."  Which was why RPGuy's "Young Adult" clue had me scratching my head, when normally I think of senior citizens as the appropriate age group for a prescription.

I should have realized what was going on at that point...

Good show, Guy.  Fooled me again.

Ryven

Quote from: Christa on April 04, 2016, 10:41:31 PM
Mine was Starvation and Lunch Box.

Sounds like your lunch box was empty.

yugi006

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on April 04, 2016, 10:42:11 PM
The combination I chose was "Boxcutter" and "Prescription."  Which was why RPGuy's "Young Adult" clue had me scratching my head, when normally I think of senior citizens as the appropriate age group for a prescription.

I should have realized what was going on at that point...

Good show, Guy.  Fooled me again.
Same with glue and him not picking children :/