Moonlight Serenade (Hot Werewolf romance and drama, M for F)

Started by BlackStone, November 15, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

One of my original ideas I want to revisit.  My character is Cole Hunter, and back in high school he was YC's "The One", at least until a week before graduation where he broke up with YC.  YC comes from deep old southern roots, and old money and is one of the families in Memphis.  Cole's family was not.  It is not four years later, and YC is a graduate of Vanderbelt with an acceptance in the fall semester to one of the bet medical schools in the south, Memphis University.  Something has been off, the pricking of the hairs of the back of the neck, the sense of being watched, of things moved about your house when you are gone.  Your father has been acting far more on edge, and after a break in at their house, hired a home security firm.  Enough so you need an outside perspective.  So after four years away YC circles back to the man who left her with no explanation, Cole.  He works out of his family's private investigation business.  If anyone can figure out it is him.   It will be a decision to change her life, and what she believed to be real, forever.

My On and Offs as well as a link to take you to my current and past works here on E! are below.  If this perks your interest let me know and we can discuss.

Blackstone