Switch Lesbian In Submissive Mode Needs Mistresses...

Started by Chrystal, April 18, 2014, 02:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Yes, so...

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a switch lesbian. I love writing stories, I tend to get bogged down in sex scenes, but writing stories with sex scenes in is what I do best.

I most often play the dominant role, I like to think I'm quite good at it, too. But it's quite tiring. Every so often, I want to play the submissive. I want to have the things I enjoy doing to others, done to me!

The other thing of course is the story writing. I love a good plot and I will frequently come up with new ideas for stories, some really good, some awful... Problem there is I never really know which are which until I start writing them...

But what I have found is that people I write with tend to rely on me for the plot to develop. Even when I'm writing as the sub, I'm still often the one driving the story forward and leading it where it should go.

This too is tiring! And when the two aspects are combined (as they often are), driving the story AND devising new ways to torture the sub, it can quickly drain my muse of all her creativity!

So, here's what I'm looking for...

I would like to find a number of dominant or switch, lesbian or bisexual ladies - Lieges who identify as female will qualify too - who are capable of writing the sort of length of post that I do - mostly 300 - 800 words, but can sometimes be over 1000 words.

You must be willing to drive the story forward, be creative in what your characer does to my character, create the world in which we are writing...

In exchange, I will give you a plaything to do whatever you like with... If you want a sub that fights you, let me know and I will fight tooth and nail. If you want me to roll over and enjoy it, I will do that. Or anything in between...

Any story, any setting, any era, you name it, I'm up for it.

If you have your own ideas that you are craving, please let me know what they are.

If not, then my own ideas thread has a large number of different plots in it, many of which can be adapted to suit whatever your requirements are. I also have a large number of one-shot ideas that are linked from my ideas thread.

If none of those appeal to you, and you don't have any concrete ideas, shoot me a PM anyway. I'm sure we can come up with something.

Feel free to PM me or post here, but please don't post to my main ideas page. Thanks.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!