Looking for: Small to Large PF group, Players/Dm

Started by OyabunKobold, December 02, 2014, 01:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

My question was that an 18 would cost less than half of it's normal cost, so you culd see a couple of them with decent stats in 2 or 3 more with racial modifiers. I agree that it's easier to do math wise, if you keep in mind the racial adjustments and the level 4 increase.

As for setting, I'm pretty much open to whatever. I haven't done anything in the horror realm in decades, but I can fit the character into just about anything.

I should be able to PM you the character sheet sometime this weekend.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

kckolbe

Interested in more?  I'm running a PF game at the moment and would love to play in one.  Would this be a more urban setting?  Would duels be allowed (in the setting)?

Pretty open on char concept.  Thinking of playing an Int based archer.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

OyabunKobold

@blinkin

Yeah it does make some pretty good scores but they arent like op For example mine is 14/18/14/11/16/10 spread before racial and level its decently high but its not overly so

@Kckolbe

Never hurts to submit a char after all :3

@Mantis

Yeah I rng everything for my background I just used the adopted race list of the generator then rolled a 1d3 for the gender :3

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

OyabunKobold

:P So I decided to reroll one of my background things since Im always growing up in a village/town and now im growing up in a city/metropolis so woot ill get the background done today and then send it off mantis

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Chulanowa

So... I see you guys are in need of a character who can take a good punch to the face, since the combined lot of you will have, what, none hit points?  ;D

DM, just so i understand, you mean 1:1 as in, "it only costs 8 points to get to 18 in a stat"? it seems obvious but i wanna make sure.

OyabunKobold

I have some Staying power Chul :P Not saying Ill be getting face first into fights often enough but if needbe I can take a hit to the face and keep going.

Blinkin

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 09, 2015, 10:51:14 AM
@blinkin

Yeah it does make some pretty good scores but they arent like op For example mine is 14/18/14/11/16/10 spread before racial and level its decently high but its not overly so

=23

You're 3 points over, if you haven't added in racial mods and the level 4 bonus. My stats aren't anywhere near those...

STR: 13
DEX: 14
CON: 12
INT: 14
WIS: 12
CHA: 15

Before racial mods or level 4 bonus.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 09, 2015, 01:22:24 PM
I have some Staying power Chul :P Not saying Ill be getting face first into fights often enough but if needbe I can take a hit to the face and keep going.

Ten hit points, then. Plus, you and the swashbuckler will need a flank buddy anyway. I just need a little brainstorming as to what sort of Thunk MASH character i'll be doing  ;D

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Blinkin on January 09, 2015, 01:30:11 PM
=23

You're 3 points over, if you haven't added in racial mods and the level 4 bonus. My stats aren't anywhere near those...

STR: 13
DEX: 14
CON: 12
INT: 14
WIS: 12
CHA: 15

Before racial mods or level 4 bonus.

Hrms... ill go back and look it over lol Probably did something wrong math wise

EDIT: Yup I did lol Oops new spread 14/16/14/10/16/10

Still pretty good

@Chul

I dont get into melee range with Sneak attacks I could but I don't need to I got 40 ft currently of SA range i can mess with.

Blinkin

The swashbuckler has nearly 60 HP and a good TAB/AC, so I don't see much trouble with getting up in someone's face. True, he's a "light" fighter and flanking is the prefered method of combat, but he should have sufficient staying power to go toe to toe with 5HD critters.

Still, if someone wants to play flanker, I won't object to it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Karasu

almost done with my stuff guys and girls ^^

Correction.. Meet Valtyra..

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1093823

Working on her items and will update it when that's done
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Karasu on January 09, 2015, 08:26:09 PM
almost done with my stuff guys and girls ^^

Correction.. Meet Valtyra..

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1093823

Working on her items and will update it when that's done

:) its good thus far cept for 1 thing.

1(for sure): Lvl 4 you get 1 ability point to spend in any of the 6

EDIT: erased the 2nd thing as my journey into the curiosity has led to an answer.

Its not a set in stone rule that you cant have a stat starting over 18 there's just no set in stone rules for handling getting a stat over 18 no point buy or roll rules that work so its not a rule but there's usually no way to do it outside a house rule.

Karasu

all the higer thing does hun is give my DCs a boost by like one XD

the max of 18 is a DM rule only. if the DM says no cap, then its fine, otherwise, no big deal. I'll be fine even if I ahve to move stats around, and I did dearie.

Started out with

My Aasimar Race, gives me + 2 to Wis and Cha, hence the bump. I then took two points from my strength score, which means nothing to a sorcerer, and put that into Wis, using the racial bonuses to bump that up to where it is. Thusly I am well within the rules and all adjustments have been accomidated for. ^^

Have played this particular version of D&D for a few years now.. According to the rules the DM has set thusfar (cap vs no cap notwithstanding)  I am fully legal, just missing the items.

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Karasu on January 10, 2015, 01:50:40 AM

Yeah no I asked around after the post and then edited my post afterwards when I got a sufficient answer from a few people. I guess Ive just been living in a Unofficial house rule for 11 years that's why it caught me off guard because every dm in the last 11 years Ive played with has told me there's a rule that 18 is the max and made it sound like it wasn't a house rule

SO yeah my bad :3

What it is tho is normal Point buy starts at 7 and ends at 18 and normal Dice roll is 4d6 drop the lowest both of which don't give a possibility for a 19+ Stat.

SO its not a rule that its impossible and a set in stone base ceiling its more a There's really no definitive rules to go over 18

for this one tho math checks out its all good  so don't mind me :P

LuciferOs

Name: Priestess Joula Shawin
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Aasimar
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 120 lbs
Class: Cleric
Level: 5
Hit points 40
Languages: Common, Celestial, Sylvan, Elven

Religion: Priestess of Arshea, the god/goddess of Freedom, physical beauty and sexuality.

Background

General

Upon visiting a temple of Arshea at an early age, a high-priestess noticed Joula's beauty and  immediately knew  of her calling. Being a vision of female beauty and a hermaphrodite also, Joula  represented a  sexuality aspect of Arshea that was in high demand.  Her parents were given a large sum of money by  the temple as an incentive to allow Joula to become  a priestess of Arshea. Her parents agreed on the condition that she be allowed to return to them if  she was treated poorly, a concern that never materialized. Priestess Joula's wisdom was second to none and as a result of her form as well as her ability to  fathom peoples motives and secrets, became a very well known and respected ambassador of Arshea.

Appearance and Presence

Joula has classical good looks and is about as stunning as one can hope to meet in a lifetime, perhaps more, she has mousy-brown hair, hazel eyes finely chiseled features and a feminine triangular jaw. She is most often found wearing her clerical attire, consisting mainly of free flowing silks, perfect for summer or heated indoors but impractical for other weather conditions. She is always recently bathed and adopts a rustic flowery perfume that is very distinctive to those who have met her. Due to her training as a priestess Joula's diction of all languages she speaks is near perfect. Concerning her gender, she does have a penis instead of a cliterous which is larger and thicker than that of most men.

Clerical background and role

Joula has often been asked to perform rituals that are revealing and partake in pubic demonstrations of seductive techniques but has not been asked to perform sexual favors on behalf of the temple. She is treated well and well paid by the Temple of Arshea but has reserved a lot of the money to prepare for travel to other places she has heard so much about. Although happy being a priestess, Joula is not content to stay in its confines as she finds temple life too predictable and unchanging to suit her interest. She yearns for adventure and more, something the High-priestess is very aware of.

Loves and Hates

Joula is used to living in luxury, this includes soft beds and fine dining as much as the average noble. She adores pools, baths and staying clean and would find it hard to focus if she is dirty for an extended period of time. Joula hates spiders and cockroaches passionately and is terrified of them being even near her.

Aasimar Background

Joula's father Drachlin, is a celestial grandchild of Arshea, who fell in lust with Joula's mother, Helena, a moral woman of impeccable beauty. Using dream visions Drachlin seduced Helena, and conceived Joula in a glade in the forest nearby her home village. At the time the pregnancy was thought by others to be due to rape, as Helena refused to talk of the father, believing doing so would cause more grief than good. And jealousy would have been warranted as Drachlin did ensure that Helena had friends of wealth to pay for expenses needed in raising a child, as well as contacts in the right places in case too much focus was made regarding the union.

Helena is close to her daughter and lives in wealth, both know about as much as each other concerning the union. Drachlin sometimes visits them both in dreams to offer (very) vague advice, and visits Helena, Joula's mother, in the flesh every few months.

Stats

STR: 10
DEX: 10
CON: 10
INT: 14 +2
WIS: 22 +6
CHA: 20 +5

Combat Information

Armour Class: 18 = 10 +6 (Breastplate) +1 (ring of protection) +1 (Dodge)
Flat Footed: 17 = 10 +6 (Breastplate)   +1 (ring of protection)
Touch: 12 = 10 +1 (ring of protection) +1 (Dodge)
Base Attack: +4 = +3 (Base) +1 (Masterworked weapons)
Fortification Save: +6 = +4 +2 (Great Fortitude)
Reflex Save: +3 = +1 +2 (Lightning Reflexes)
Will Save: +10 =+4 + 6(Wisdom Bonus)

Typical Attacks

Channel Energy (Su) (See class feats)
Flail+1: 1d6   1d8   ×2   —   5 lbs.   B   disarm, trip
Masterwork Sling: 1d3   1d4   ×2   50 ft.   —   B   —
Dagger:1d4            1 lb.   2

Traits

Child of the Temple
  You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (nobility and royalty) and Knowledge (religion) checks, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.

Honest
  You gain a +1 trait bonus on Diplomacy checks. This bonus increases to +2 when the Diplomacy check is made to influence those who are already friendly or helpful toward you.

Skills

Skill Ranks per Level: 2 + Int modifier

Appraise (Int) +2 = 0 + 2
Craft (Int) +2 = 0 + 2
Diplomacy (Cha) +13 = 5 + 5 +2 (Aasmir racial) +1 (Trait)
Perception (Wis) +8 = 0*0.5 +6+ 2 (Aasmir Racial)
Heal (Wis) +7 = 1 + 6
Knowledge (arcana) (Int) +3 = 1 + 2
Knowledge (history) (Int) +3 = 1 + 2
Knowledge (nobility) (Int) +4 = 1+ 2+1 (Trait)
Knowledge (planes) (Int) +2 = 0+ 2
Knowledge (religion) (Int) +4 = 1+ 2+1 (Trait)
Linguistics (Int) +2 = 0 + 2
Profession (Wis) (Seduction) + 11 = 5 + 6
Sense Motive (Wis) +11 = 5 + 6
Spellcraft (Int) +2 = 0 + 2

Feats

Racial Feats

Spell-Like Ability (Sp): Aasimars can use daylight once per day as a spell-like ability (caster level equal to the aasimar's class level).
  Darkvision: Aasimar have darkvision 60 ft. (they can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.)
  Skilled: Aasimar have a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Perception checks.
  Celestial Resistance: Aasimars have acid resistance 5, cold resistance 5, and electricity resistance 5.

General Feats

Dodge
  Lightning Reflexes
  Great Fortitude

Class Feats

Class Feats

Aura (Ex): A cleric of a chaotic, evil, good, or lawful deity has a particularly powerful aura corresponding to the deity's alignment (see the detect evil spell for details).

Spontaneous Casting: A good cleric (or a neutral cleric of a good deity) can channel stored spell energy into healing spells that she did not prepare ahead of time. The cleric can “lose” any prepared spell that is not an orison or domain spell in order to cast any cure spell of the same spell level or lower (a cure spell is any spell with “cure” in its name).

An evil cleric (or a neutral cleric who worships an evil deity) can't convert prepared spells to cure spells but can convert them to inflict spells (an inflict spell is one with “inflict” in its name).

A cleric who is neither good nor evil and whose deity is neither good nor evil can convert spells to either cure spells or inflict spells (player's choice). Once the player makes this choice, it cannot be reversed. This choice also determines whether the cleric channels positive or negative energy (see Channel Energy).

Channel Energy (Su): Regardless of alignment, any cleric can release a wave of energy by channeling the power of her faith through her holy (or unholy) symbol. This energy can be used to cause or heal damage, depending on the type of energy channeled and the creatures targeted.

A good cleric (or one who worships a good deity) channels positive energy and can choose to deal damage to undead creatures or to heal living creatures. An evil cleric (or one who worships an evil deity) channels negative energy and can choose to deal damage to living creatures or to heal undead creatures. A neutral cleric who worships a neutral deity (or one who is not devoted to a particular deity) must choose whether she channels positive or negative energy. Once this choice is made, it cannot be reversed. This decision also determines whether the cleric casts spontaneous cure or inflict spells (see spontaneous casting).

Channeling energy causes a burst that affects all creatures of one type (either undead or living) in a 30-foot radius centered on the cleric. The amount of damage dealt or healed is equal to 1d6 points of damage plus 1d6 points of damage for every two cleric levels beyond 1st (2d6 at 3rd, 3d6 at 5th, and so on). Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save to halve the damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the cleric's level + the cleric's Charisma modifier. Creatures healed by channeled energy cannot exceed their maximum hit point total—all excess healing is lost. A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier. This is a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. A cleric can choose whether or not to include herself in this effect. A cleric must be able to present her holy symbol to use this ability.

Magic

Spells

Prepared Spells
O:4 1st: 3+^1+*2 2nd: 2+^1+*2 3rd: 1+^1+*1
* Bonus spells per day based on wisdom
^ Domain Spells

Orisons

Light
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Stabilize

Level 1
Comprehend Languages
Remove Fear
Remove Sickness
Bless
Sanctuary
^charm person

Level 2
Augury
Remove Paralysis
Zone of Truth
Silence
^align weapon (good only)

Level 3
Create Food and Water
Dispel Magic
^magic circle against evil

Domains

Charm Domain
Granted Powers: You can baffle and befuddle foes with a touch or a smile, and your beauty and grace are divine.

Dazing Touch (Sp): You can cause a living creature to become dazed for 1 round as a melee touch attack. Creatures with more Hit Dice than your cleric level are unaffected. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Charming Smile (Sp): At 8th level, you can cast charm person as a swift action, with a DC of 10 + 1/2 your cleric level + your Wisdom modifier. You can only have one creature charmed in this way at a time. The total number of rounds of this effect per day is equal to your cleric level. The rounds do not need to be consecutive, and you can dismiss the charm at any time as a free action. Each attempt to use this ability consumes 1 round of its duration, whether or not the creature succeeds on its save to resist the effect.

Domain Spells: 1st—charm person, 2nd—calm emotions, 3rd—suggestion, 4th—heroism, 5th—charm monster, 6th—geas/quest, 7th—insanity, 8th—demand, 9th—dominate monster.

Good Domain
Granted Powers: You have pledged your life and soul to goodness and purity.

Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Holy Lance (Su): At 8th level, you can give a weapon you touch the holy special weapon quality for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and an additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th.

Domain Spells: 1st—protection from evil, 2nd—align weapon (good only), 3rd—magic circle against evil, 4th—holy smite, 5th—dispel evil, 6th—blade barrier, 7th—holy word, 8th—holy aura, 9th—summon monster IX (good spell only).

Equipment

Belt pouch (Purse)   1 gp Containing:
   57 gold 2 silver 0 copper

Breastplate 200 gp Armor Bonus +6
CIRCLET OF PERSUASION - Price 4,500 gp; 
   This delicately engraved silver headband grants its wearer a +3 competence bonus on Charisma-based     checks.
Ring of protection +1 2,200 gp
Flail +1: 1008 gp (Deity's favorite weapon)
Masterwork Sling 300 gp
Holy symbol, platinum signet ring (Symbol of Eyelashes Priestess of Arshea) 505 gp
Dagger 2 gp
Silk rope (As belt) 10 gp
2 x Engraved Water Canteens (on belt)   2 gp

Scroll case (over shoulder)   1 gp Containing:
  1 x Remove Blindness/Deafness  375 gp
  1 x Remove Curse 375 gp
  1 x Remove Disease 375 gp
  10 x Paper (sheet)   4 sp
  Ink Quill 1 sp
  Ink Well 8 gp
  Sealing wax   1 gp

Backpack, masterwork   50 gp Containing:
Cleric's vestments (silks) 5 gp
Whetstone   2 cp
Blanket   5 sp
Bedroll   1 sp
Everburning torch   110 gp
Compass   10 gp
Flint and steel   1 gp
Magnifying glass   100 gp
Mess kit   2 sp
Mirror   10 gp
Perfume/cologne   5 gp
8x Soap   1 cp
Pathfinder's kit   12 gp
Pot, common   8 sp
Skeleton key   85 gp
10 x Rations, trail   5 sp
Climbers Kit   80gp
Area map   50 gp
Chirurgeon's kit   400 gp
Healer's kit   50 gp

That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Karasu

Quote from: OyabunKyuubi on January 10, 2015, 02:00:00 AM
Yeah no I asked around after the post and then edited my post afterwards when I got a sufficient answer from a few people. I guess Ive just been living in a Unofficial house rule for 11 years that's why it caught me off guard because every dm in the last 11 years Ive played with has told me there's a rule that 18 is the max and made it sound like it wasn't a house rule

SO yeah my bad :3

What it is tho is normal Point buy starts at 7 and ends at 18 and normal Dice roll is 4d6 drop the lowest both of which don't give a possibility for a 19+ Stat.

SO its not a rule that its impossible and a set in stone base ceiling its more a There's really no definitive rules to go over 18

for this one tho math checks out its all good  so don't mind me :P

Your just Adorable:P

I'll also have more stuff for fleshing her out with shortly.

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 10, 2015, 02:02:53 AM

Name: Priestess Joula Shawin
Aligment: Neutral Good
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Level: 5
Religion: Priestess of Arshea, the god/goddess of Freedom, physical beauty and sexuality.

Background

Upon visiting a temple of Arshea at an early age, a high-priestess noticed Joula's beauty and  immediately knew  of her calling. Being a vision of female beauty and a hermaphrodite also, Joula  represented a  sexuality aspect of Arshea that was in high demand.

Her parents were given a large sum of money by  the temple as an incentive to allow Joula to become  a priestess of Arshea. Her parents agreed on the condition that she be allowed to return to them if  she was treated poorly, a concern that never materialized.

Priestess Joula's wisdom was second to none and as a result of her form as well as her ability to  fathom peoples motives and secrets, became a very well known and respected ambassador of Arshea.

Stats

STR: 10
DEX: 10
CON: 10
INT: 14 +2
WIS: 19 +4
CHA: 18 +4

Combat Information

Armour Class: 20 = 10 +9 (Full plate) +1 (ring of protection)
Flat Footed: 20 = 10 +9 (Full plate)  +1 (ring of protection)
Touch: 11 = 10 +1 (ring of protection)
Base Attack: +3   
Fortifcation Save: +6 = +4 +2 ( Great Fortitude)
Reflex Save: +3 = +1 +2 (Lightning Reflexes)
Will Save: +8 =+4 + 4(Wisdom Bonus)

Typical Attacks

Channel Energy (Su) (See class feats)
Flail: 1d6   1d8   ×2   —   5 lbs.   B   disarm, trip
Sling: 1d3   1d4   ×2   50 ft.   —   B   —
Dagger:1d4            1 lb.   2

Skills

Skill Ranks per Level: 2 + Int modifier

Appraise (Int) +2 = 0 + 2
Craft (Int) +2 = 0 + 2
Diplomacy (Cha) +9 = 5 + 4
Heal (Wis) +4 = 0 + 4
Knowledge (arcana) (Int) +3 = 1 + 2
Knowledge (history) (Int) +3 = 1 + 2
Knowledge (nobility) (Int) +3 = 1+ 2
Knowledge (planes) (Int) +3 = 1+ 2
Knowledge (religion) (Int) +3 = 1+ 2
Linguistics (Int) +2 = 0 + 2
Profession (Wis) (Seduction) +9 = 5 + 4
Sense Motive (Wis) +9 = 5 + 4
Spellcraft (Int) +2 = 0 + 2

Magic

Spells

Prepared Spells
O:4 1st: 3+^1+*1 2nd: 2+^1+*1 3rd: 1+^1+*1
* Bonus spells per day based on wisdom
^ Domain Spells

Orisons

Light
Detect Magic
Read Magic
Stabilize

Level 1
Comprehend Languages
Remove Fear
Remove Sickness
^charm person

Level 2
Augury
Remove Paralysis
Zone of Truth
^align weapon (good only)

Level 3
Create Food and Water
Dispel Magic
^magic circle against evil

Domains

Charm Domain
Granted Powers: You can baffle and befuddle foes with a touch or a smile, and your beauty and grace are divine.

Dazing Touch (Sp): You can cause a living creature to become dazed for 1 round as a melee touch attack. Creatures with more Hit Dice than your cleric level are unaffected. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Charming Smile (Sp): At 8th level, you can cast charm person as a swift action, with a DC of 10 + 1/2 your cleric level + your Wisdom modifier. You can only have one creature charmed in this way at a time. The total number of rounds of this effect per day is equal to your cleric level. The rounds do not need to be consecutive, and you can dismiss the charm at any time as a free action. Each attempt to use this ability consumes 1 round of its duration, whether or not the creature succeeds on its save to resist the effect.

Domain Spells: 1st—charm person, 2nd—calm emotions, 3rd—suggestion, 4th—heroism, 5th—charm monster, 6th—geas/quest, 7th—insanity, 8th—demand, 9th—dominate monster.

Good Domain
Granted Powers: You have pledged your life and soul to goodness and purity.

Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Holy Lance (Su): At 8th level, you can give a weapon you touch the holy special weapon quality for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and an additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th.

Domain Spells: 1st—protection from evil, 2nd—align weapon (good only), 3rd—magic circle against evil, 4th—holy smite, 5th—dispel evil, 6th—blade barrier, 7th—holy word, 8th—holy aura, 9th—summon monster IX (good spell only).

Feats

General Feats

Lightning Reflexes
  Great Fortitude

Class Feats

Class Feats

Aura (Ex): A cleric of a chaotic, evil, good, or lawful deity has a particularly powerful aura corresponding to the deity's alignment (see the detect evil spell for details).

Spontaneous Casting: A good cleric (or a neutral cleric of a good deity) can channel stored spell energy into healing spells that she did not prepare ahead of time. The cleric can “lose” any prepared spell that is not an orison or domain spell in order to cast any cure spell of the same spell level or lower (a cure spell is any spell with “cure” in its name).

An evil cleric (or a neutral cleric who worships an evil deity) can't convert prepared spells to cure spells but can convert them to inflict spells (an inflict spell is one with “inflict” in its name).

A cleric who is neither good nor evil and whose deity is neither good nor evil can convert spells to either cure spells or inflict spells (player's choice). Once the player makes this choice, it cannot be reversed. This choice also determines whether the cleric channels positive or negative energy (see Channel Energy).

Channel Energy (Su): Regardless of alignment, any cleric can release a wave of energy by channeling the power of her faith through her holy (or unholy) symbol. This energy can be used to cause or heal damage, depending on the type of energy channeled and the creatures targeted.

A good cleric (or one who worships a good deity) channels positive energy and can choose to deal damage to undead creatures or to heal living creatures. An evil cleric (or one who worships an evil deity) channels negative energy and can choose to deal damage to living creatures or to heal undead creatures. A neutral cleric who worships a neutral deity (or one who is not devoted to a particular deity) must choose whether she channels positive or negative energy. Once this choice is made, it cannot be reversed. This decision also determines whether the cleric casts spontaneous cure or inflict spells (see spontaneous casting).

Channeling energy causes a burst that affects all creatures of one type (either undead or living) in a 30-foot radius centered on the cleric. The amount of damage dealt or healed is equal to 1d6 points of damage plus 1d6 points of damage for every two cleric levels beyond 1st (2d6 at 3rd, 3d6 at 5th, and so on). Creatures that take damage from channeled energy receive a Will save to halve the damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the cleric's level + the cleric's Charisma modifier. Creatures healed by channeled energy cannot exceed their maximum hit point total—all excess healing is lost. A cleric may channel energy a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier. This is a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. A cleric can choose whether or not to include herself in this effect. A cleric must be able to present her holy symbol to use this ability.

Equipment

Belt pouch (Purse)   1 gp Containing:
   236 gold 2 silver 7 copper

Full Plate Price 1,500 gp Armor Bonus +9
CIRCLET OF PERSUASION - Price 4,500 gp; 
   This delicately engraved silver headband grants its wearer a +3 competence bonus on Charisma-based     checks.
Ring of protection +1 2,200 gp
Flail 8 gp (Deity's favorite weapon)
Holy symbol, platinum signet ring (Symbol of Eyelashes Priestess of Arshea) 505 gp
Dagger 2 gp
Silk rope (As belt) 10 gp
2 x Engraved Water Canteens (on belt)   2 gp

Scroll case (over shoulder)   1 gp Containing:
  1 x Remove Blindness/Deafness  375 gp
  1 x Remove Curse 375 gp
  1 x Remove Disease 375 gp
  10 x Paper (sheet)   4 sp
  Ink Quill 1 sp
  Ink Well 8 gp
  Sealing wax   1 gp

Backpack, masterwork   50 gp Containing:
Cleric's vestments (silks) 5 gp
Whetstone   2 cp
Blanket   5 sp
Bedroll   1 sp
Everburning torch   110 gp
Compass   10 gp
Flint and steel   1 gp
Magnifying glass   100 gp
Mess kit   2 sp
Mirror   10 gp
Perfume/cologne   5 gp
Soap   1 cp
Pathfinder's kit   12 gp
Pot, common   8 sp
Skeleton key   85 gp
10 x Rations, trail   5 sp

You madam, are fucking adorable.

LuciferOs

Karasu - thanks :) - I did just add how large she was as a hermaphrodite in her background, considering I am a hermaphrodite myself and this is a sex-site mainly, I trust it doesn't offend others.

If there isnt much sex in this IC then it doesn't really matter, and if there is - then it does I guess :)
Active threads

LuciferOs

Hey if Aasimar get plus 2 to both charsima and wisdom that would really suit my character - I might change mine to not be human but Aasimar also.

Do they get a -1 level penalty btw ?
Active threads

Chulanowa

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 10, 2015, 04:54:57 AM
Hey if Aasimar get plus 2 to both charsima and wisdom that would really suit my character - I might change mine to not be human but Aasimar also.

Do they get a -1 level penalty btw ?

Pathfinder doesn't do level adjustments, no. Aasimar are a little more powerful than most other races, but not really enough to warrant loss of a whole level.

Also, if you're looking for build advice on a cleric... packing it all into Wisdom and Charisma isn't really the best way to go; you'll want some dex and con in there for AC and hit points, else we have ourselves a dead cleric  ;D

Two other changes from 3.5; Clerics no longer have proficiency in heavy armor. Also, you get a feat every odd level, instead of every 3 levels. So you'll have a level 1 feat, a level 3 feat, and a level 5 Feat; plus one for being human.

Humans can trade out their Feat for another +2 to a stat (which can't stack with the initial +2 they get, AFAIK)

LuciferOs

I have given her some practical feats to keep her alive but I do like my stats as it is because that is how I see her,
yes some of her stats could change for her to be more survivable in combat but her focus is with people.

She is who I would want to be in a fantasy setting, and that isnt the hardest to kill.

She isnt special when it comes to fighting, but that isnt her strength, she isn't the most robust either but she does have feats to make her at least more survivable to balance the fact.

Thanks for the heads up on the differences, I think I have revisited her correctly.
Active threads

Blinkin

Character sheet sent to the GM, here's the personality and description. Still working on history.

Physical Description:

Justin, standing a respectable 5’11, makes quite an impression between his mane of sable colored hair, bright green eyes and almost constant grin that hints at some mischief about to be revealed. A tanned complexion under a straight, almost bold nose, well formed masculine mouth and strong, square jawed chin makes him a favorites of the ladies and might, under the wide brim of his flat topped cap with it’s thick plume on his head, make him appear just a hint of the Dandy. Often dressed in well made, expensive clothing in bold colors, well fitted leather pants tucked into turned down boots and weapons belt about his trim waist certainly shows a flare for the dramatic, he none-the less manages to walk with the grace of a hunting cat, each step almost a dance all by itself… the swagger of a man who knows that he’s dangerous and willing to commit mayhem if it’s called for.

His wide shoulders and well formed arms are the result of good, honest work. His broad chest narrows in a V to a trim waist and the hips of a dancer with long, well muscled legs with an not unimpressive bulge at their meeting.

Personality:

Justin never lacks for something to say, usually witty and perhaps just a little insulting, but that’s only to his opponents. A fairly happy-go-lucky man, Justin is everything that a swashbuckler should be, urbane, polite, and loves a good duel. While he might plan to kill a man tomorrow, there’s no reason why he can’t sit down and have a drink with the man for some banter and piffy interchanges the day before. As long as the rules of etiquette are followed, he’ll even buy the drink. But, when the time calls for seriousness… well, he’s probably not the guy to look toward.  He’s not lazy, or doesn’t take things seriously, he just doesn’t want to look like he is. But, when the decks are awash with blood and the sails are flapping in the dead air, he’s the man you want at your back.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Karasu

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 10, 2015, 04:32:04 AM
Karasu - thanks :) - I did just add how large she was as a hermaphrodite in her background, considering I am a hermaphrodite myself and this is a sex-site mainly, I trust it doesn't offend others.

If there isnt much sex in this IC then it doesn't really matter, and if there is - then it does I guess :)

Love Herms <3

OyabunKobold

EDIT: Reposted next page over in full Have fun :3

Muse

Meep! 

I wonder how many our GM can handle?  Sounds like I've got competition for the cleric spot! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)