News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check for several group Role Plays

Started by AliceInLace, May 25, 2014, 11:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my little thread, take your time to read and please look at my other threads as well. I am currently checking for interest on a few ideas for small group roleplays. For all the groups I am searching anywhere between five to nine additional members. If you are interested in one of them, please let me know by posting here. Once I get a few good interests I will make the official thread and OOC. All of these roleplays will be in the LIGHT category so please join accordingly.

Post o1::. Introduction
Post o2::. Interest Check

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

AliceInLace

Interest Check

Alright, below will be all of the stories I am looking into creating. I will also be sure to note the amount of people needed as well. if any of these are similar to existing role plays, I assure you I am unaware and believed them to be my own. I'll leave a little tally of the current interest under each idea

Labeled

Welcome to WHU, home of the Raging Unicorns! The school is prestigiously known for its football team and its debate squad. In the wealthy cape town of West Hill, the rich live high in suburbia and their kids attend the university. The rest are in do to their high test scores and hard work.

Just when you thought you were done with high school cliques to realize, they only get older. So what side are you on... the Populars... or the Unpopulars?

Need::. 10+ people of various genders and sexuality.
Setting::. Modern Day University
Theme::. Populars vs Unpopulars, Opposites Attract
Interest Received::. 1

The Black Dahlia

In the heart of down town is a old tavern where creatures of the night flock to. Invisible to humans, the bar has become a sanctuary for many races. However, the bar has one hell of a secret and a girl holds the key.

Need::. 5+
Setting::. Modern Fantasy, Bar
Theme::. Mystery, Action, Allure

Mystery Incorporated

This one was a stretch to get interest but I figured most of us grew up with the original...

Four kids and their pet meet at Winters Grove University only to find some strange things going on in their small town. There love of getting into trouble and a good mystery has brought them together. What they didn't know is that the small mysteries they solved only led to a bigger picture.

Need::. Four and a Pet for the group [pet can be a NPC], One villain.
Setting::. Modern Day, University
Theme::. Mystery
Interest Received::. 3

Filìa Academy

This will most likely end up a large group...

Welcome to Filìa Academy! The lands have been at war and now with it finally over, it is time to teach the next heirs to achieve peace. From every nation is sent the prince and princess, all with their own gifts and abilities. Can they get along... will they achieve the greater good... or will another war end them all.

Need::. Twenty students, several teachers...
Setting::. Fantasy, Renaissance Era
Theme::. Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Action...

Post o1::. Introduction
Post o2::. Interest Check

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

LustandBliss

well you know I'm interested in Labeled as well as mystery inc

AliceInLace

LustandBliss

AliceInLace

Me too :) Mean while, I am off to hunt for other roleplays. I'll make ours in the morning since you don't want to post first lol

Blinkin

Rooby Roo! Rikes! Raggie!!

Put me down for Mystery Inc. I grew up on the whole Scooby Doo thing, which is pretty much what you offered... Shame that it's in light, or I would consider playing the pet. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

AliceInLace

Thank you for the interest :) I digured most people grew up with them so it would be fun to see the new take

Saric

Color me interested for The Black Dahlia and Filìa Academy.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

AliceInLace

SydneyDrew20

Hi! I'm interested in mystery incorporated and Filia Academy! :)

AliceInLace

Quote from: SydneyDrew20 on May 31, 2014, 07:26:07 PM
Hi! I'm interested in mystery incorporated and Filia Academy! :)

Wow thanks! I am suprised Mystery inc is getting so much interest! I think if we get one more we actually could start that one!

PhantomPistoleer

And I am also interested in Mystery Incorporated.  That sounds like a lot of fun.  o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

SydneyDrew20

I can't help it if I loved Scooby Doo! :)

AliceInLace

I think most of the people on here would :)