What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna

I am drinking a glass of Pepsi.

leelan

Well I'm at work right now so I'm drinking coke but when I get home I don't know I might have coke & soco lol.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Revolverman

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

leelan

One cup has iced tea the can has Pepsi. lol
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Belladonna

Right now, I’m drinking a glass of Ocean Spray Cranapple juice.

Mordred

*Eyes closing... focusing on... roughly 4 hours in the future*
Many glasses of Sauvignon Blanc.
*See Pillory*

Caity

I just had a lot of hotcocoa and marshmallows.

Mellonlegolas

My ons and offs can be found here

Revolverman

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Oniya

Coffee in one of those soup-mugs (2 cup capacity)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

leelan

Air! lol no drink...wait no just got handed a coke.

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bayushi

Quote from: Bliss on November 21, 2008, 08:40:52 PM
Icey icey ice water

Ditto that, Bliss.

Ran out of Soda a few days ago, and given that I cannot drive, I have to wait til roommates go to the store before I can get more. >.<

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Caity

Quote from: Josietta on November 21, 2008, 11:44:30 PM
Blackberry Wine

So jealous.  *wants blackberry wine*

I just drank two bottles of water.. something else to keep me up all night.  *sigh*

Mordred

As I predicted earlier.... sauvingon blanc.
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

Psi

Brown Brothers Everton Cab Sav Shiraz..

A very nice everyday wine. :)

OwenNo6

homemade Amaretto, but not enough to spoil dinner

*grins*
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Mordred

Hmm... something chocolaty. :)
*See Pillory*

WyldRanger