Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Sorry to hear that, then I do indeed hope it blows over quickly.  Bummer for you to have to deal with unpleasant stuff.

OrchidofDarkness

Yea but I am sure we all have to deal with something unpleasant at some point in out lives, but the sooner its dealt with the better and I can start enjoying things once again. Other than that how have you been doing Mr.B? Good I hope.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Skadii

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Skadii

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

GAAA - Septuple Ninja'd - Good God, everytime I update the counter word back there I get Ninja'd again!  I'm going way back to Orchid here...nobody else read this, that would be being nosy.

--Totally agree.  One of the quotes I remind myself of when there are challenges is "A problem ignored only gets worse".  I have no idea who gets credit for that, but either way it certainly is true.

I've had some challenges, somehow I seem to be a magnet for people with difficulties lately - hope it isn't my bad karma rubbing off on the world around me.

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

That was exhausting - when I first tried to post I was only quadruple Ninja'd, I changed it to quintrupled, got ninja'd, changed it to septuple, got Ninja'd, changed it to Septuple and got it in - which is lucky because I don't think Octupled is a word.

Skadii

You just whispered a riddle in my ear, B!!!! Whatever happened to sweet nothings???

Mr Bigglesworth

This thread is too fast to whisper anything, I just have to type really really fast and hope I get my post in!

Mr Bigglesworth

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

Well I have to be quiet, this is a PG thread.

Skadii

Daelen

I stopped by your pink cloud, but you weren't there
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Skadii

*pouts* Why do I always miss you? Come back now!

Ryan

-oddly sexual whispering & creepy heavy breathing- I enjoy the effects of fiscal policies, it really turns me on...

lenka

*whispers with only a hint of seduction...her fingers dancing along the seam of his shirt of it's own accord*

You don't know me and I could care less who you are..so why don't we make something special from it then? ;)

Miss Lilly

Hello, lovely...how are you??  *nibbles on Lenka's ear for good measure*
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.