News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pretty in Pink

[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

ZanaLyrander

It's funny, I was looking at the various ages of the characters in this RP, and I'm tempted to add something witty to the end of Krathen's age, like "when I was born, everything was clean, because I am older than dirt."
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Pretty in Pink

ZanaLyrander

Done. Man, Krathen really is developing quite a harem isn't he? Between Lucy, Anastasia, Kallysta, Valentina, and now his new whoracle, I'm afraid there just won't be enough of Krathen to go around... What am I saying?! Of course there will be. ^_^

Speaking of said whoracle, I can't wait for Hara to reply so Krathen can get back to dominating his little butt-slut. >:)
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Silk

Seems like only the queen and Fiona really remain until he has the full checklist then

Pretty in Pink

Yep.  And it could get very very dangerous for Fiona and Jurai here in a minute.  :P  Should be fun!

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 29, 2013, 02:52:41 PM
Seems like only the queen and Fiona really remain until he has the full checklist then
And Feena I suppose... man, Krathen certainly does not lack for lovers.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 03:01:20 PM
Yep.  And it could get very very dangerous for Fiona and Jurai here in a minute.  :P  Should be fun!
By the way Pretty, there really are no NPC Felguard, just as there are no NPC champions. The Felguard and the Champions are special, and take orders only from the Demon Lord and the Queen respectively.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Oh.  Hehe.  Must have misinterpreted that.

Then it would have been the hellriders, the elite guard, unless Krathen took all of them with him?

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 03:21:12 PM
Oh.  Hehe.  Must have misinterpreted that.

Then it would have been the hellriders, the elite guard, unless Krathen took all of them with him?
Ah, you mean the Reapers, Krathen's royal guard. That makes more sense, but leads me to question whether or not Valentina has the authority to command the Reapers... It's fine for now, but technically you'd need Krathen's permission to take the Reapers with you.
My RP Ideas

Silk

Well fiona if nothing else will be fighting to the bitter end to save as many people as possible, she won't be an easy one to crack unless you can press the right buttons, but she's more likely to die than be captured due to her selfless stupidity.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 29, 2013, 03:24:54 PM
Well fiona if nothing else will be fighting to the bitter end to save as many people as possible, she won't be an easy one to crack unless you can press the right buttons, but she's more likely to die than be captured due to her selfless stupidity.
Jurai: Over my dead body. You get captured, you do everything you can to stay alive, got it?

Sorry, Jurai get's very protective of his comrades, and Fiona is already a bit special to him.
My RP Ideas

Silk

Fiona: Then since I'll never let you die then I don't have to worry about being captured right? *smiles*

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 29, 2013, 03:42:07 PM
Fiona: Then since I'll never let you die then I don't have to worry about being captured right? *smiles*
Jurai: *slight blush*
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

That was pretty awesome.  I actually let a few hits in on Valentina, just because that was so unorthodox.  Had she been expecting it, she could have sliced him at least once.  But the dagger opening was neat.  Tied up her whip long enough for him to close, AND caused an injury.

Good one, Zana.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 04:05:06 PM
That was pretty awesome.  I actually let a few hits in on Valentina, just because that was so unorthodox.  Had she been expecting it, she could have sliced him at least once.  But the dagger opening was neat.  Tied up her whip long enough for him to close, AND caused an injury.

Good one, Zana.
Thanks! I find I actually have to think a bit harder when fighting with Jurai, since he doesn't really have much in the way of special powers, he's just a really skilled swordsman and a fantastic martial artist. I think I might give Silk a chance to post before I reply, because I want to see how Fiona reacts to the 'pain aura', so I can have Jurai react accordingly. You may end up just pissing him off... thanks to his resilience power, it is unclear if her really even feels pain...
My RP Ideas

Silk

I'm not sure yet, one things for sure is the nature of Fiona's ability, she is not only accustom to pain, but she is able to remain focused in her actions while in the process of it. Now if it was sustained for a long period is a different matter, she's certainly not "built for endurance"

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Silk on January 29, 2013, 04:37:16 PM
I'm not sure yet, one things for sure is the nature of Fiona's ability, she is not only accustom to pain, but she is able to remain focused in her actions while in the process of it. Now if it was sustained for a long period is a different matter, she's certainly not "built for endurance"
Hmm... Good point. She is probably more resistant to pain than most given how her powers work.
My RP Ideas

Vladimir valentine

Hmmm I'm debating on how I want my next post to go. But I think Anastasia will have a lot of fun with this power..... Or knowing her luck something strange may happen.

Pretty in Pink

Question is, do we want the mortals to capture another of Krathen's daughters, or do we want her to manage to squeak away from this?  *contemplates*

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 05:54:35 PM
Question is, do we want the mortals to capture another of Krathen's daughters, or do we want her to manage to squeak away from this?  *contemplates*
Up to you. If she gets captured, she might be able to seduce her captors using her other power and get away. On the other hand, that might be hard to do while the two of them are together... your call.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Ehhhhhhh... no.  Not going to be that easy.  Not yet.  Maybe, though.  She's desparate at this point.  She fights against him too much longer, and she's gonna end up hurting, and she KNOWS it.

ZanaLyrander

Nice move by the way Pretty, I like the ear strike, very effective move.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Yup.  He still got her though, so yeah.  Does no good.

ZanaLyrander

Well, she was already in a pretty bad position, and Jurai is insanely tough to hurt... He's kind of like a mixture of a berserker and feudal japan era batman... Trust me, now that the fight is over, he's gonna be feeling those wounds... It's only while the adrenaline is pumping that he can ignore pain.
My RP Ideas