4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

I'll swallow it, sir~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

It tastes like pineapple!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

That makes mine sweeter~
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Sit on Daddy's face~

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Boatman

Do that grippy thing.
History, where creative writing was born.

Cayenne

Now make it bigger!~

ONs & OFF

PigPin

I'm all sticky...you?

Cayenne

No more tentacles, thanks~

ONs & OFF

PigPin

Was that your finger?

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

cum again baby girl?

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

I'm out of points..~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs

Beautiful Mystery

Oh shit, it broke. (Not sure if it was already said or not haha xD)
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Cayenne

Someone call the doctor!~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Leather straps pretty please~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

So that's phone sex?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cayenne

Your parents are nice!~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs