Little Ideas

Started by Mistiq, November 14, 2006, 08:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistiq

I have this idea...well two if I can remember the other one...

1. Arranged Marriage/Band/ Modern- People need to learn to read the fine print on all legal documents. If the two newest artist signed to Vibe/Core/Smooth etc. Time Records would have bothered they probably wouldn't be walking down the alsie any time soon. So inconciderate of the label. Just because they were discovered on a "reality" T.V. show doesn't mean they wanted the start of thier respective carrers to be part of big publicity stunt.

2. Teacher/Student- I am sure you are sick of the stereotype that teacher are always the manipulative ones. I am, and that's where this idea came from. A junior at Cleminway High School isn't doing too well the required subject of English. (For whatever reason.) s/He doesn't think s/he has a hope of passing this semester, but s/He has to do something. Maybe if s/he could find some dirt on Mr/s. Glenn? Then s/he'd have pass them. When s/he finds Mrs. Glenn's husband is invovled in some extra-curicculum himself, the student is given more leverage than s/he ever though possible.

3.Sometimes I worry about me...I got an idea for a story from watching the Simpsons.Yeah, Flanders rented out a room to two co-eds and they put a Web-Cam in the room and made a site of themselves having a little fun. My idea's comes from that...somewhat. So my idea plays of that, only not suggestive. In my idea the pair would be running a paysite boardcasting them, canoddling in there rooms. They live alone in this one, they are in college one fashion and one entertainment majors. They use nicknames online so they're not to get booted from school, anyways, no one knows it's them. Until a neighbor watches the site and recognizies one them...[If possible, I would this Roleplay to start out in the form of Emails...]

4.I think I have one more though, this one is more of a rebel-deally. The Kindgom of (___) has for three decades been under the foot of a tyrant. Everyone in the kingdom lives in fear except two. One's fear burned with her family after her inducution into the king's court. The others had to leave to have hope of bringing about change.

5. I want to explore the pairs of Harlie Quinn and Robin, and older version of course. I just think that he would be a good for her considering her relationship Mr. J. I also think they would be cute together. I also want to pair Poison Ivy & Harlie, and the ever cliche Catwoman and Batman.   

6. I am liking the idea of forced love between best friends. Wherein, if you wouldn't mind, my character murders the husband/wife of yours because...it's just not right for anyone else to have him/her. They belong with Julia/Julius, why don't they see that?

Xerial

Being that I´ve got a recent infatuation with Harlie Quinn, I´m awefully intrigued with number five..

Mistiq

Join the club, my friend...

Thanks... I learned a lot from my BFFL on the subject of Harlie and Joker, but I've always found her interesting.

Get back to me later

Rayve13

5 also interests me, being a comic geek of uber proportions.

belsammael

I like the twist you put in the teacher/student idea... -definetely am interested; you still looking? ;)