Culubayo - Slave Island [Contemporary | Ex. | Smut | LGBTQA+] All welcome

Started by Haibane, June 01, 2016, 11:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Haibane

Ah! La Dame! Thank you so much!

Your original lady is fine by me.

Do you plan to get together with Chrystal (so to speak?)

@ Ron Don - okay, sounds good.

la dame en noir

I don't really have a plan. I'm just stuck with a history - usually the hardest for me to come up with.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on June 06, 2016, 10:51:23 AM
@ Ron Don (can I call you that? Or do you prefer to be called something else?) - I know King Serperior has a female slave made up and is seeking a partner. I have not asked but he might change her into a lesbian to then play opposite your straight male master.
Quote from: Ron Don Volante on June 06, 2016, 10:57:42 AM
I'll drop KS a line and in the meantime make three master characters (straight male straight female and lesbian female)to have on hand.
I'll be honest:  I've never really written a completely lesbian character before and I am afraid I wouldn't do such a character justice.  I could try, though, with a concept of having her raped into bisexuality.  I've spoken with Summoner, but I don't think we have his master purchasing my slave set in stone.  RDV, if you want to discuss something, I can try for editing my character for such a thing.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

WhatLiesAbove

Thanks for the info, Haibane.

If people don't mind me playing a female, it is my preference. I know I've seen some people prefer to play opposite of actual females and I'm cool with waiting for something to pop.

RDV, if you need someone to fill that specific female slave spot, I can do it. I may make a few others as well, open to auction.

craeric

Andrew Brint

American

Standing about 5'11", Andrew is a younger man, just out of college.  Though one of the youngest masters on the island, he wears a immaculate white suit and tie, and has an aura of confidence and strength beyond the norm.  His hair is dusky blonde, kept nicely in a wave, his eyes blue/green.  A nasty scar, jagged, runs across his upper right arm. He is thin, in shape, and handsome

[bMaster (Seeking Female or transgendered female slave, bisexual preferably)[/b]

Strait

A brash man with old money, a distant relation of Carnagie, Andrew is a bit of a jetsetter who made many friends in his young years- namely the other masters and mistress' of the island.  He is a touch arrogant, but like his distant relation beleives in the betterment of mankind as a whole.  He believes that some are meant to serve, however, and others to be served- so finds the prospect of the island exhilerating.
Ons: Minor bondage, captivity, slaves in heels, being called 'master', vanilla and oral sex, mild humiliation;  Offs: Toilet play, beastiality

craeric

I play across gender lines frequently, WLA.  I wouldn't mind, but of course just posted my own character and am unsure if I will even be approved, so :)

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ron Don Volante

Master #1: The lesbian master looking for a straight male slave. She's quite a piece of work this one...

Name:Hope Le Roux

Nationality: American (educated in Britain and speaks with a Trans-Atlantic accent)

Physical Description: Hope’s mother was a supermodel and between her genes and an infinite pool of money, she is flawless in almost every way. She keeps her blonde hair short but has been known to grow it out as the whim suits her. Unsurprisingly, she is often sporting clothes that cost the same as a used car.

Master or Slave? : Master.

Sexual Preferences: Lesbian but desires a male slave (preferably straight but bisexual or gay is acceptable).

Personality and Background: The Le Roux family is known in many circles as an obscenely wealthy family that makes its money through international banking. Of course, when it comes to the wealthy nobody pries too hard when they’re accepting money, jobs, and influence from them.

Paul Le Roux, the family’s patriarch, started as a money launderer to the elite but being an entrepreneur he reinvested his vast sums. Soon he was raking it in from funding massive hacks, political sabotage, grey market prescription drug smuggling. It wasn’t long before he controlled a huge empire with the handling of the Syndicate’s money as its crown jewel.

Paul’s three daughters (Hope, Faith, and Charity) have been molded in the image he likes and since Hope is his eldest he has raised her to be much like him. Cruel, heartless, sadistic, lecherous, and with almost no morality, just pragmatism.

One thing Hope hasn’t done much in her life, however, is R&R. So Paul has arranged a comfortable vacation for to live out all her fantasies. And, like many decadent wealthy, her desires are rather esoteric… but that won’t stop her from indulging her vicious fantasy!

Player O/Os:
Ons: The big one is humiliation! Hope really enjoys being the lesbian cruelly twisting the knife into her straight slave that he will get zip-a-dee-do-da of her beautiful body. Aside from that… Cuckolding, CBT, breath play, anal, very cruel amounts of teasing, sensory deprivation, visible signs of ownership, forced competition, pegging, moderate to heavy pain, collars & leashes, pet play, feet.

Offs: Mutilation, extreme torture, fisting, scat, vomit.

More images of Hope

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Haibane

Very nice but the background would need rewriting completely as all PC Masters in the game work for a pharmaceuticals company and are senior research chemists developing sexual recreational drugs. None of them know anything about the existence of the island or syndicate until they step off the boat upon their arrival. No-one is super rich, or belongs to powerful families, they are all very average people, though extremely bright.

There's some notes here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250297.msg12375466#msg12375466

QuoteI am rather more picky about the backstories of the masters and would very much prefer to keep to my opening premise where they all know each other before coming to the island. They don't need to be close friends but at least acquaintances on, say, different floors or departments of the same (syndicate owned) company would be good. I think this will get the group off to a much more sociable start where, perhaps, after arriving and being on the island a few days awaiting the next shipment of slaves, the Masters buy their new pets and the first scene could be a nice cosy communal barbecue around the poolside of their apartment complex.

I mentioned aphrodisiac drugs earlier and of course we have the sleeping gas (for want of a better term) that preps the incoming fresh meat for easy delivery so perhaps this group of Masters could be a team of middle level or higher level managers in the pharmaceuticals division of some Syndicate-owned corporation whose work involves creating, researching and testing useful drugs for the syndicate to employ on the island or to sell on the black market.

This team has all done excellent work above and beyond targets especially their work on the newly introduced aphrodisiac (a drug many have been seeking to manufacture for decades and which is highly marketable as well as useful on the island). Thus with their nice fat bonuses in their wallets the group accepts the invite to spend a long break on the island and have come to buy slaves.

And here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250297.msg12381139#msg12381139

QuoteI [don't want PCs] meeting people linked to the Syndicate and island before [they] set foot on it. Maybe I should clarify that even the pharmacists working on the sexual recreational drugs do not know about the Syndicate or the existence of the island, they merely do jobs working for their bosses doing chemical and pharmaceutical research. The company they work for, via psychological profiling, knows they would respond positively both to the opportunity to own and abuse a slave and to the circumstances of becoming aware of the island and how it functions. Employees whose profile does not fit the requirements are not offered this break - and the message will sink in that after this break, these employees can be trusted not to divulge the existence of the island or the real reason they are working on this branch of drug manufacture.

This way there is no need for [PCs] to have experimented with a D/s relationship so specifically (though of course its fine if [they have]) and he's known Simon merely though his job and not through shared sexual preferences (though again it is okay if they share chats over a beer about their fantasies). Either way, the prior knowledge of the island by any character is not allowed.

I am sorry that I didn't make this clear sooner.

What I hope we'll get is a bunch of co-workers, comfortable already in each other's company, all of whom have been psychologically profiled to enjoy a chance to live in a slave-owning community and who are demob-happy after being recognised for their outstanding efforts at work. Suddenly they discover what they have been gifted with and get stuck in with enthusiasm. They will in effect be amateur Doms given their first real opportunity to flex their muscles.

Sorry but my imagination is building this world as I go and these ideas are coming to me on the fly.

Sorry that you didn't see these posts before. I did mention that my posts needed reading but I admit there is a lot of stuff here now and not organised at all. I'm working on that.

@ Craeric - I am very sorry but Andrew isn't suitable; he's too young by about 5 years at least, he's another very rich character when I don't want those types and also you didn't follow the CS formatting which ought to be easy to do. Along with the multiple typos I am afraid I cannot accept you into the game. My apologies.

Lynnette

I think I'll be pulling my interest. Chrystal has been lovely and tried to help me find an FC that worked for me, but in the end, I couldn't find any that clicked for me, and I just couldn't manage to come up with something I wanted to write. Best of luck however!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Haibane

WhatLiesAbove

Name:Brooklyn Marks

Nationality: American (new Jersey)

Physical Description:  Brooklyn is a "girl next door" type. Long blonde hair, soft brown eyes, and a body to die for. A college freshman, she was supposed to start classes in the fall...but seems to have fallen into some bad luck in that aspect.

Master or Slave? : Slave

Sexual Preferences: Bi-curious (character would be exceptionally nervous about sex with a female)

Personality and Background: Brooklyn is the youngest of three, and the only girl. Growing up in middle-class suburbs of New Jersey wasn't horrible. Doing so with two older brothers definitely had its perks. It allowed Brooklyn to become a die-hard Jets and Yankees fan. Plus, she was able to grow up with a household of teenage boys.

She was exceptionally good at school, and was able to finish high school with the highest honors. Plans had been made, and Brooklyn had agreed with her parents to go to Columbia in the fall, to begin her major in biology, where she hoped to start up her career as a doctor.

Of course, those dreams were shattered when she was abducted, and found herself now within this tropical hell. Brooklyn was always a bit shy, and now she has a lot of trouble finding her voice...though her captors have certainly learned what a dirty mouth a Jersey girl can have.

Player O/Os:
Ons: Im pretty much an open book. Non-con, Dub-con, seduction, hair pulling, rough, vanilla...you name it, I'll probably say yes (unless it's in the offs)

Offs: Toilet play, scat, water sports, blood, gore, vore, mutilation, moody alterations/modifications, foot worship

NSWF Brooklyn

Ron Don Volante

Thanks Haibane let me rewrite it! I don't think it will take much.

And here's Master #2...

Name: William Ebanks

Nationality: Camayan but spent much of his life in the US.

Physical Description: Dark skinned, dark haired, in great shape, fashionably dressed. His mixed heritage helps make him that much more desirable.

Master or Slave? :Master seeks lesbian slave (or a slave that starts lesbian and turns bisexual under his thumb).

Sexual Preferences: Straight but more than willing for time with MtF TG women.

Personality and Background:William was born extremely poor. The son of an American criminal on vacation in the Cayman Islands and a hotel maid who ended up suffering from chronic illness. He struggled on the streets until his mid-teens when his father, now a powerful scam artist and middle man for hackers, arrived back in the Caymans to find him.

Where his father was a white collar criminal, he made sure William focused on scholarly pursuits. A diligent student sharpened by his years as a streetwise kid in the Caymans helped him overcome the prejudice he often suffered from. He also had the protection of his father’s contacts when he took certain liberties with women through the years. He’s stayed single while his resume as a chemist has gotten stronger and stronger. It was only a matter of time before he would get recognized by the syndicate…and only a matter of time before he indulges in a long time fantasy.

Player O/Os: Bondage, non-con, pet play, anal, oral, vaginal, humiliation, light to medium pain, sensory deprivation, objectification. Very interested in altering a lesbian woman the way he likes as it has been a long time secret fantasy of his.

More images of William

And modified Master #1

Name:Hope Le Roux

Nationality: American (speaks with a Trans-Atlantic accent)

Physical Description: Hope’s mother was a model whom she inherited quite a bit from She keeps her blonde hair short but has been known to grow it out as the whim suits her.

Master or Slave?: Master.

Sexual Preferences: Lesbian but desires a male slave (preferably straight but bisexual or gay is acceptable).

Personality and Background: Growing up in a middle class family with two younger sisters, Hope was always the oddity. Smart as a whip, mean as a snake, prickly as a porcupine, and cute as a box of kittens. In high school she wasn’t terribly social preferring study especially math and computer science. By twelve she had built multiple web servers and knew a half dozen programming languages. By age seventeen she had already graduated suma cum laude from high school, and was attending an elite British college where she was studying both computer science and biochemistry. And by twenty five she was already incredibly sophisticated computer algorithms and programs analyzing complex chemistry molecules among other things.

Now in her twenties she’s still mean and prickly but she’s an absolute bombshell. Although she loves looking gorgeous and dressing stylishly, she doesn’t has never had a whole lot of time for long time relationships. Instead she has preferred short term relationships with women she meets at lesbian bars and online. Despite her love life being rather vanilla he’s had a very long interest in much darker fantasies that she has read about, and even written about, but never has had the time or energy to indulge in…yet.

Player O/Os:
Ons: The big one is humiliation! Hope really enjoys being the lesbian cruelly twisting the knife into her straight slave that he will get zip-a-dee-do-da of her beautiful body. Aside from that… Cuckolding, CBT, breath play, anal, very cruel amounts of teasing, sensory deprivation, visible signs of ownership, forced competition, pegging, moderate to heavy pain, collars & leashes, pet play, feet.

Offs: Mutilation, extreme torture, fisting, scat, vomit.

More images of Hope

Drake Valentine

Name: Simone De Rege

Nationality: Italian

Physical Description: WIP

Master or Slave? : Master (Female slave prefer that is fine with extremes; also open to other interaction with fellow mistresses/masters)

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual

Personality and Background: WIP

Player O/Os:
To put it blunt, do not seek to be own by my character if
You can't handle extremes This involves physical violence, possible torture, bestiality and of course rape in general.
You can't handle being treated as object/less than human This involves your character being degraded, referred to nothing more than trash/property, etc.
You have no open mind to kink This involves all holes of your character being accessible and even multiple penetration.
If you are looking for romance Not going to happen, you are wasting both our time.
If your character enjoys being violated. No. No. No. If they get off on it, then no. My creations are here to make yours a living hell.

Other Images

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Haibane

@ WhatLiesAbove and Don Ron - all three characters are good to go, please put them in the characters thread and start plotting in the OOC. Welcome to sunny and relaxing Culubayo Island! Enjoy your stay!

So... it is still clear that we have several players who do not have a master or slave that is compatible, so I'm doing two things:

1) Acceptance of new players/characters is closed, unless you are willing to look through the existing pool of unconnected characters and make a char up specifically to be their master or slave (as applicable).

2) Would any existing players be prepared to edit their characters to fit better with other existing characters? I am going to get the game rolling this week so that those who've been ready several days are not kept waiting for longer.

@ Drake - Lovely to see you but I think your demands are a little harsh. I do not know if we have players here willing to go that far. We may have but your requirements are darker than any other player has mentioned so far. The idea here is enjoyment so if you don't want a slave to enjoy themselves I think you could be misunderstanding the intent of the game. I don't want a game where the slave only suffers... sorry. I am not a big fan of physical violence if it isn't also sexually exciting and 'torture' by its broadest definition isn't really what the game is about. It depends what kinds of torture you intend. I hope you understand my reservations about Simone.

Drake Valentine

@ Drake - I think your demands are a little harsh. The idea here is enjoyment so if you don't want a slave to enjoy themselves I think you could be misunderstanding the intent of the game. I am not a big fan of physical violence if it isn't also sexually exciting and 'torture' by its broadest definition isn't really what the game is about. It depends what kinds of torture you intend.

That is a bit funny considering this game is categorize as extreme and allows rape and bestiality. Such things I doubt any reasonable human being in character would be enjoying. Torture comes in a wide varieties in itself, be it of the general BDSM variety or heavier handed. The latter of extremes I doubt will transpire, such as mutilations, disfigurement, and the like. 

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Relikai

I guess I was a day late, but I can have a Slave for Cesar Santos, if accepted.

Quote from: Relikai on June 07, 2016, 02:12:36 AM
I'm Apping as a Slave, hope my favourite model would be pleasing to you.

Name:Konayama Miyuki

Nationality: Japanese

Physical Description: Miyuki's body was considered near ideal, with a natural and well balanced body type for most Japanese girls her age. She possesses a C-D cup, and has a tight, firm butt after years of exercise and training.

Height - 155cm
Weight - 44kg
Metric measurements - B83 - W55 - H80

Master or Slave? : Slave

Sexual Preferences: Males

Personality and Background: Miyuki was a cheerleader in her high school, being popular among the students for her looks and body. A member of the swimming team as well, Miyuki excelled in physical activities as well as academic ones, bringing pride to her family.

To support her single mother, Konayama Miyuki often did bikini photoshoots, showing off her body but often to private photographers as she did not wish for her parents to find out. A virgin and little to no experience with the other sex other than being groped in school or having her skirt flipped, Miyuki was kidnapped when she took on an offer for a private photoshoot at an exotic island near Hawaii.

Player O/Os:
Ons - Bondage, Forced, etc.
Offs - Scat, Mutilation, Excessive Violence, Visual scarring of body, Smoking.

Other Pics -
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Haibane

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 07, 2016, 03:15:19 AM
That is a bit funny considering this game is categorize as extreme and allows rape and bestiality. Such things I doubt any reasonable human being in character would be enjoying. Torture comes in a wide varieties in itself, be it of the general BDSM variety or heavier handed. The latter of extremes I doubt will transpire, such as mutilations, disfigurement, and the like.
Its not funny in the least. I've seen videos of women very much enjoying sex with animals. Whether an observer agrees they are "reasonable humans" for enjoying such acts is entirely subjective. The woman giving the horse a blow job may well consider herself "reasonable" and that's what counts.

You cannot categorise all extreme kinks as equal. Bestiality turns me on, gore turns me off completely. I am sure for others the opposite is true. Rape is not rated as an extreme act under E's rules.

The E extreme category is the most difficult to run group games in because of this. Just because I choose to host a game in the Ex category does not open up gameplay to every kink/fetish the site rates as Ex. In fact in my view the opposite is true and a GM may strongly restrict what kinks are acceptable in order to maintain the intent, mood and aim of the RP.

The only extreme fetish I am into (fantasy wise that is) is bestiality. Many players here have already listed O/Os that clearly mean we'll be avoiding several such as gore, vore, PC death, violence that includes acts of, but not limited to, cutting, bloodletting, cigarette/lighter burning, bone breaking and so on.

Torture is a wide ranging subject and importantly you didn't say what kind of torture you were interested in RPing via your character. The subject ranges from the disgustingly abhorrent to the playful, from fingernail ripping and bound-foot-roasting to merely holding a vibe against a bound victim's clit and refusing her permission to cum.

If you'd have said "sexual torture" I probably wouldn't have raised any concerns; if you can be more specific about what forms of torture you would like to explore, I'll consider the character. However I think so far every player here wants their slave character to (in time) enjoy their slavedom, so I doubt you will find a player here willing to RP an eternally suffering slave.

In fact as GM I don't want such content in the game; its not what this RP is about.

I hope I have not offended you but I do want this game, my game, to run in the direction and with the mood I intended.

Dashenka

So would me suddenly being visciously and violently sick and throw up all over this topic be considered extreme?

Sorry that was gross... Even for me  O:)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

*Gives Dasha a mop and a bucket filled with hot water and disinfectant*

You did it, girl, you clean it up!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Dashenka

*crawls back under her warm fluffy blanket again*

I'll do it tomorrow.

Haibane

I would crawl under the warm fluffy blanket with you for cuddles but it probably stinks  ???

Dashenka

No no the blanket is clean.. as am I.. I think.

I'm just highly contagious I think.