I'm back and looking for a little RP!!

Started by Gladiator0161, August 13, 2010, 11:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Heya guys!

I've roleplayed with several of you and you might remember me and you might not. Anyway, I've been gone for several months, probably longer but idk. Anyway, my life is pretty much a bore and the last game that I hadn't beaten yet, Metroid 3: Corruption, I just beat like 2 days ago so, I'm back to boredom, lol.

ABOUT THE RP'S

At this time, I'd really like to rp out either a Final Fantasy rp, a Halo rp (since I never got to before I left), a Medievil rp or some kind of sci-fi rp.

One rp I'd like to do is a Metroid (Samus Aran) roleplay. I'm actually trying to make my own comic with this one and I need a little help playing it out so I can draw it. Naturally there will be sex in this but, I'd rather stick to story than focus on the sex.

Metroid: Disaster on Flostin ((story))

Samus Aran, the sole survivor of an attack by the Space Pirates, on a Human Colony in Federation territory dubbed K-2L, has grown up to be a galactically known bounty hunter. Still equipped with the Chozo engineered Varia Power Armor and surviving her encounters with the Space Pirates and their phazon enhanced experiments on Tallon 4, Aether and then Noiron, Bryyo, Elysia and finally on Phaaze, the supposed scource of all Phazon ore.

Our heroin heads to a peaceful tropic paradise world called Flostin, intent on spending some of her hard earned credits on a well earned vacation. As fate would have it though, the Space Pirates track Samus and attack her on Flostin, intent on making good on their long-time vendetta. The Space Pirates act quickly, hitting the tropic world hard and fast and crippling the scant military force that resides on the planet. Once on the ground the Pirates begin to take hostages and eventually force Samus' surrender. She loses track of time as the Space Pirates torture her for days at the hands of their leader Mother Brain, and using any kind of technique that comes to their twisted minds

(This part we will have to discuss as I do not want this getting out of control and becoming another Hostel movie. So, no going over board with cutting, blood or sexual activity, ok?)

Eventually she's rescued by the Galactic Federation and they begin to take back the planet.

What I'm really looking for on here is someone that can play a Galactic Federation Marine that's on shore leave and gets caught up in all this. I was planning on him calling for reinforcements to get the whole party started. I'm also looking for someone to play Mother Brain and maybe another person to play a Space Pirate or two that tortures Samus. All the other Space Pirates will be NPC's unless someone vouches to play them.

Please either responde on here or PM me. Just a little warning, those that PM I will probably get to faster, since I am more likely to notice the PM's waiting for me.

Katrina

I could do Final Fantasy, though the only one I really know is 11

Gladiator0161

That's fine because I've never actually played any, lol. I watched a couple friends play FF7 and 10 I think but, the only one I've actually played is 13 and I'm not very far on it at all, lol.

Gladiator0161

Alright, my Halo RP and Pokemon RP are going strong but, if you would like to rp with me and have an idea, I'm all ears! I still would like to do a Final Fantasy rp, and a medieval rp  at some point but there's no hurry.

I do have an additional rp I've been thinking about though, a new power rangers rp, something along the lines of Birdy the Mighty:Decode, if any of you are familiar with that anime. If not, then just ask/PM me and I'll explain everything.

If you have something you really want to do and need a partner, let me know, because I'm always up for new ideas.

Gladiator0161

Thought of another rp I'd like to do. It has been updated :D