Seeking Female Character for naugthy homebrew Pathfinder game(taken)

Started by Petrus02, October 10, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrus02

Hello and welcome to my little thread. First things first, here is a short(haha) summary of what this thread contains, what i'm looking for etc.

What i am looking for/What this game will be about
A anime like game just like the many isekai mangas that appear lately. Something like Log Horizon, Overlord, or these links:
https://mangapark.me/manga/the-new-gate-kazanami-shinogi or
https://mangapark.me/manga/himekishi-ga-kurasumeeto or
https://mangapark.org/series/21089/makikomarete-isekai-teni-suru-yatsu-wa-taitei-cheat
Something that uses the Pathfinder rpg mechanics and expands them,integrating them wholly into the game. The Character won't have total freedom to act how he/she/it likes all the time, but sometimes there will be multiple options in the style of "choose your own adventure"

Posting frequency: Wildly changing, but with at least one post every two weeks. You will see weeks where you have mutliple posts per day, and you will see weeks where only one post in those two weeks happened. You might even see a month where there is only a single post. This doesn't mean i've abandoned the game. As you can see, i've invested quite some time in thinking things through, you can bet that i come back after a while. Sometimes life is just too stressful to just sit down for hours and work on writing stuff.

Posting length: the minimum is around 3 sentences of normal length + mechanical explanation what your character is doing (when in combat)
If you want to, you can write more, but i refuse to read a whole wall of text just to get an idea what your character is doing.If you want to write that much, please write a summary to it. Short is good. although 3 sentences is really too few most of the times and i know that very well, but usually i lose intrest in reading a whole DinA4 sheet full of words for a single action. Especially if its not the exception, but the normal case.

Posting quality: basic gramma is apriciated. Everyone makes mistakes, and for everyone for whom english is not their native language it can be quite tricky at times, (english is NOT my native language btw) so i will be quite forgiving, and i hope you will be too if your willing to write with me. A good guideline is my written english: I'm sure my old english teacher would flail me, were he to see this, but it does work somehow, right?

Number of Players: 1 on 1, but i am willing to play this more than once.

How long does this game play? : Players start at level 4, and might go up to level 20 possibly beyond that if i find the inspiration.This does mean that this is intended to go for quite a while :-)

Plot vs smut: i'm planning for roughly a 40:60 split. Most combats will be smutty in some way. Players will have the option to solve things through sex a fair share of times.But there will always be options available to avoid smut.

Kinks that are pretty likely to happen include, but are not limited to
Vanilla sex (consensual) exhibitionism, humilation,, dubcon, outright rape, Tentacles, Monster sex, Mind and body Control, impregnation, Insects, size play, age play, cum inflation, Genderswap, transformation, Bodyswap.

Kinks that will be shunned: Anything toilet related. Extreme gore or vore

You said houserules...?
Yes, and the list will be quite long.
- Homebrew races (which are stronger than vanilla races)
-Many homebrew Items
-no chrafting feats but mastercraftsman, slight changes to  crafting related skills
-clerics get 4+ int skillpoints
-Some mechanics to speed up and ease dicerolling:
no Initiative rolling, GM rolls for traps/ambushes and the like,possibly hidden rolls
-Initiative slots instead of a fixed order of acting.
-Power attack, Deadly Aim, and Combat Expertise are not feats but basic mechanics open to everyone. If a feat has one of those as a preq, treat every character as though he had all three feats (even if he does not fulfill the requirements for them) to compensate full casters, who won't get too much out of those i recon, fullcasters get a spellfocus, Spell mastery. or elemental focus of their choice for free.
-Flanking and positioning in combat in general: There will be no maps. If you wish to flank, there is the following option:
If your not in meelee range, you need to get into meelee range. Once your in melee range, you can spend an additional move action to get into flanking position. If moving into meelee range would provoke an AoO, moving into flanking position will do so too (eg. if the foe has superior reach) Bot AoOs can be avoided with the acrobatics skill as usual
-Just to stress it: there will be NO maps. so please don't come up with an godwizard type of character and then feel trolled,for hes doesn't get to work how you imagined it, i did gave you a fair warning.

-banned material: Mythic rules, psionic stuff, ultimate intrigue. No shifters or vampire hunters. Mostly because i don't know these well enough to gauge their strength, and do not have the time for extensive testing right now.

Social Rank
Social Ranking for now is mostly for roleplaying aspects, with the following rules:
On character chreation, a Player can choose to allocate Ability-points into social standing, to improve the social standing of his host. The Avatar will be given to work his way out of his initial social standing, but only after hard work and showing much promise and loyalty.
0 points:   slave,  Thralls, Indentured laborer, common street whore
2 points:   bottom of the free society: Day laborer,free farmers,Street performer, wandering preacher, Members of the old Military
3 points:   Artisans, merchants,sucsessful artists,rich land-owning farmers,low clergy(nuns, monks,acolytes, informal clergy), Members of the new military
5 points:   low nobles(Knights,Landless Nobility, etc) filthy rich merchants,Priests
10points:   Prince or princess, Lords of small holdings, Highpriest, other high nobility

divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the bonus on all social tests against everyone of lower standing than your own. Jobs are examples.
Divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the malus  someone on higher status incurs on diplomacy checks made to gather information on someone of lower status.
Divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the bonus someone of lower status gains on diplomacy checks made to gather information on someone of higher status.

Personal Quest system: Every Player gets a personal quest which unlocks the character's destiny. How much of this untapped potential will be unlocked depends on the difficulty of the quest, the difficulty depends on how many attribute points the Player wishes to allocate at game start. Unlocking the Destiny has two components: The character has to be level 5 or higher, and he has to have completed at least one personal quest. Upon completishion of the quest, he gains acces to the features of a second class as if using gestalt rules as follows:
Immideate completetition: -5 Attribute Points    Choose 1 Part of a second class to gain access to.
Easy:-2 Attribute points            Choose 2 Parts of a second class to gain access to
Normal: +/-0 Attribute Points            Choose one Half of your second class, either class abilities or Bab/Hit Points, skillpoints and saves
Hard: +2 Attribute Points
Nearly Impossible: +5 Attribute Points
One try Quest +5 Attribute Points  (Does not apply to immideate completition quests)
Ongoing Quest -5 Attribute Points (Does not apply to immideate completition quests)

A Personal Quest reflects the reason why a player's avatar was summoned into the World of Elbiana, and thus has a deep impact on his relationship with his host.

Time system:
1 Month in Elbiana has 36 days. 1 Month in Elbiana is 3 „Days“ in „real life time“ for the characters. 1 Year has 12 Months in Elbiana. This means that 1 day in Elbiana would take 2 „real life“ hours, but actually only 4 days in game time will pass on a „real life“ day. The rest is downtime, for which players can set a few different options. (this means that 1 Elbiana day quals roughly 6 hours in „real life“ time)

The Setting

You look at a small prospect about the game you will be playing: "Elbiana: A Kingdom under siege". From what you know, its classified as an adult open world role playing game. It contains a map centered on Elbiana, with only portions of other Lands showing at the borders all around, the distribution of Land inside of Elbiana for the Factions, notable places and currently non-traverseable countries. A short summary showing the 8 different races of Elf, with "Half-Elf" being a collective term for more than one sub-species, the "Common Enemies", Humans, Orcs, Demons, Undead and Abberations, The Land is pretty big, encompassing almost all terrain types from the Frigid Plains in Elbiana, bordering onto the eternally Frozen North, home to barbaran tribes of humans and Ice- trolls, down to the last free dunes, bordering onto the corrupted, Demon plaged Desert known as the Demon Wastelands in the South. From the neverending Sea in the west, which is currently off limits, to the endless Orc Plains in the east with fractured and eternally warring small human Kingdoms in the northeast, and a vast, unexplored jungle in the souteast, rounding things up nicely. Intrigued, you start reading:

Browsing ahead, you find a topic called "Background". Intrigued you begin to read:

"Elbiana" an extract from the historican Istalanian Allhallu

The Fall of the Grand Empire
And then it came a time, where the great and wise ruler, the golden Emperor grow old, and tired of his rule. He appointed one of his many sons as his succsessor, and one sad, fatefull day he just vanished. While not as chaotic as one may expect, the following years nontheless were diffcult times, as the news spread through the realm like wildfire, and minor rebellions had to be quelled. The new King, King Archides, the first of his name did well, and might had even evolved into  a ruler as capable as his father, had he ever gotten the chance. Alas Fate decreed thas this was not his time, and he succumbed to Illness not even 5 years after he ascended the throne. To Ill to even name as Successor, the realm quickly devolved into many nobles fighting for supremacy, a dark time lasting over 50 years, until finally another one of the late emperors Sons united the four great spires of the High elves, the newly formed Kingdom of the Wood elves, and the eternally squabbling tribes of the wild elves, and conquered the rest in a long and bloody war. While He, who would soon be known as the Red Emperor was not as gifted as his father, he was a talented tactitian, and a fearsom general, losing not a single battle in his war to unite the land. It is still a miracle, But strangely no outside power intervened in those troubled times, and peace once again came easily to the citizens of the newly forged Empire. 67 years of peace, in which the youths were produced, that still live today... But everything comes to an end, and the peacefull times enforced by the sword were bound to be cut short by the sword. A Coalition  or Orcs, Demons and Men, various races of men, as the author wishes to stress, invaded the realm, laying waste to its borders before quickly retreating back into their own territories. While nothing new - the realm had border squabbles and raiders for the whole time of its existence - these raids were something different, as they were coordinated.Whereever the Red Emperor chose to go, leading an subjugation army personally into the field, he would succed, reaping a bloody bounty from his enemies, but on multiple other fronts, the borders would have been breached, homes burned,men on the fields killed, women raped, and children abducted. And although those incursions were shallow if looked upon the whole size of the  Realm, they generated fear and distrust in their king in the subjects, especially those living near the borders. And Thus, the Emperor decided on a fatefull day, to send envoys to all those opposing him, inviting them to settle their differences once and for all on the battlefield... He send envoys to the Frozen North and the splintered reaches, to the Orc plains to the east, and even to the few known tribes of Humans and Orcs living in the Jungle. Many came, honorably answering the call knowing fully well they could be the next to be crushed alone, and so they united into the single largest army to ever oppose Elbiana. Reports speak of well over 6 million fighters against the united Elven army of roughly 1,8 Million. The battle was said to have raged for 6 whole days, before the remaining Elves, along with the Red Emperor could be cornered. Even then it took a whole more day to break into the Red Emperors personal guard's formation and slaughter the remainder of the troops. Of all the Elvish soldiers, less than a hundred managed to flee...This was 10 years ago.

Elbiana:
The Peacefull Green:
Governed by the High Elves, The Peacefull Green is a collection of stripes of Land who only really have two things in common: they are fairly peacefull, due to their position roughly of being in the center of Elbiana, and they are Green. Notable locations include the Godsend Conclave, the biggest Community of High Elves, and one of the biggest Cities in the known world. Its also the place with the highest rate of Avatar birthings in Elbiana. The Pledge is a place now completely forbidden to non-drow. No one knows for certain what happens there, but since the drow joined the High Council and got the Land in return, nothing can be done about that. All that everyone can see is four great towers slowly rising into the Sky... Other places within the Peacefull Green include the Academia of the Ages, a city built around the namesake towercomplex belonging to the High Elven circle of the Ages, and the Twintowers of the Silent Watchers, two Crystaline Fortress towers bordering onto the Demon Wastes, protecting a small swath of High Elven territorry , The later is the main recuitment area of the Order of the Silent Watchers, an order dedicated to keeping the Emperor and his People safe. Of course, with the presumed death of the last Emperor... the order had to focus on his second goal, something he sometimes still struggles with.

The Glowwood has its name from the countless magical auras one sees when casting detect magic within. This is so bad, that the caster goes blind for some time in some areas. Its directly North of the Peacefull green, stretching around its northern half as a protective layer against the perils of the North Its home to Wild animals, magical beasts and even Fey, for in the Glowwood Depths lies the only "easy" entrance to the First World and the court of the Fey. Most of it is riddled with scattered, small, almost isolated communities of Wood Elves. Also situated here is the capital of Elbiana, Yggdrassil, a giant tree-city guarded by a redeemed great wyrm green dragon.

The Frigid Plains, even further north contain no permanently inhabitated settlements, the Arctic elves do not flock together like the rest. Instead, they opt for a nomadic lifestyle. Protected from the Dangers of the North by the the Wardwood, a magical forrest belived to be sentient and Raider's Folly, a huge swamp situated at the northwestern border to the eternally frozen north, the only real danger comes from the sea. Only when winter comes, do the arctic elves flee into ancient cities built for give shelter against the raging cold.

The Realm of the Sea Elves and the Thousand Islands are currently off limits due to an especially viscious civil war. They are currently not in the High Council.

The Last Free Dunes are just what the name suggests. The ancient homeland of the dark elves(some call them desert elves, to not confuse them with the drow of the underdark). A Network of hidden Oasis within a burning desert, constantly under siege by the relentless assault of marauding demons from the Demonwastelands. Arashan, the capital of the Dark Elves, is an especially big oasis turned into a formidable fortress, yet from (almost) unparallelled beauty. With the formation of the High Council an ancient grudge with the High Elves of the peacefull green was finally settled, dividing a small stripe of savanna neatly into the possession of High Elves and Dark Elves. In return, an equally ancient siege on the High Elven tower city of Everburn By The Sea was lifted, and its original possessions were restored. The Last Free Dunes are situated below the Pledge, but stretching far east beneath the peacefull Green.

The Protectorate

An Alliance of City-states, who decided to ally themselves with the High Council for protection against the Human and Orc raiders. Led by the biggest and wealthiest city, but not dependant of it. All of the Protectorate is swarming with refugees from the northern borders, where various Kingdoms of the splintered reaches invaded and conquered as much as a third of the original alliance.Women and Children were enslaved, men were either outright killed or driven out naked, while at the same time human settlers came right behind the armies occupying the houses, buying slaves and generelly making clear that the humans have no intention of giving up the new border.

The Wild Elf Reservate got his name from an ancient pact with the fey. They shall never go extinct, as long as they still remember the Pact and – as a security – their own soul names. Wether on the  few Plains comparatively free of the orcs, or the sheer endless jungle to the southeast, they inhabit a great area, but claim only a small portion of it for themselves alone – the Wild Elf Reservate.

The Spire-cities of the Drow in the Underdark, four in number are massive fortresses formed from giant Stalacmites or Stalactites. Ruled by 7 houses of power, who in turn are ruled by theArchwitch, the High-Priestress and The Princess.The first supervises the various cults and manages their interactions, making sure they do not inflict too much damage to society with their squabbles. The second supervises the Academy of multidimensional rule, better known as the academy of pleasures. A place where young nobles learn ettiquette, everything they need to learn in order to be a competent ruler, and of course the use of magic in various forms. The last is ruler and envoy in one, managing the relationships to the rest of Elbiana as well as making the most important decisions for the Drow as a whole.

The Races

High Elf:
The Nobility of the Elves,and the fraction with the smallest numbers. Seeing a high elf is rare, for they live reclusive lifes in their crystal towers, devoting themselves to the study of obscure or esotheric knowledge, ancient lore, or earth shattering magics.
Physical Description:
High elves have alabaster white skin that never seems to get brown from the sun. Females stand at 150 + 2d6 cm heigth and weight 41 kg average, while males stand at 155 cm +2d8 and weight 47 kg average. Their ears are only slightly prolonged and most have a perpetually innocent look on their faces, regardless of gender. Many high elves prefer to underline this by wearing white clothing.
Most High elves have hair ranging from Gold and silver to blonde and white, while their eyes are usually deep blue or purple with just a few having emeraldgreen eyes. High elves can live up to 1000 years if not meeting an violent end before. They are physically mature at the age of 100, but High Elven society accepts only those who are at least 200 years old as adults.

Society:
High Elvish society is organised in circles, extended families of the same general profession and outlook banded together for protection, pooled knowledge or added influence over their fellow citizens of Elbiana. Families are ruled by the most capable individual, regardless of gender or age which creates a great deal of diversity in leadership, and ultimately acceptance for others in most high elves. Usually three or more circles with non directly opposing philosophies band together to form a conclave, building and maintaining the typical opaque magical crystal tower they live in. Those Towers may be found anywhere in Elbiana, but as High Elves are few and far in between, only a handful of them are still occupied by a sizeable population.

Personality:
High elves are extremely curious and willing to learn new things – even at danger to their life and limb. To them their entire life could be one great school and they would be content.Many of them are innocent and ignorant of the ways of the world because of their sheltered upbringing. For other Elves, the sight alone of a high elf is enough to inspire hope no matter the situation, but some high elves are actually able to inspire even further with their own personal eternal optimism.

Classes available:
Wizard(except necromancer), Cleric,Inquisitor,Paladin
Other Information
+4 Int +2 Wis +2 Cha +2 Dex -4 Con
Lightborn: Imune to the dazzled Condition
+4 vs any blindness effect and any effect with the light descriptor
Superior magics: +2 on Caster level checks to overcome spell resistance
Females gain the Eternal Virgin Ability:
Sometimes called „Eternal Maidens“ a few elven females possess the ability to heal back their hymen when they are subject to a healing spell or ability that heals at least their level x2 points of damage.
Usual Bust size: Most females have AA cups.When they do gain a noticeable bust size naturally, they go up to C cups at most.

naming conventions:
high elves do not possess family names. Instead they add „of the circle“ followed by the name of their circle to their name.Likewise they do not accept nicknames, instead a community may grant an individual an „honorname“, which replaces his or her old first name.
As of now, only 3 great circles remain, but many smaller ones still exist
The great circles are
The Circle of the Ages (mostly Wizards)
The Circle of the Torch (mixed)
and the Circle of the Watchers(mostly Paladin and inquisitor)

Wood Elf:
The „Wise men“ of the elves, Wood Elves seek to live in harmony with all things. They alter the woods to create living space for themselves, but without destructing or even disturbing nature in the process.
Physicla Description
Female Wood Elves stand at 190 cm heigth, weighting 55 kg average while males stand up to 2 meters tall, weighting around 60 kg average. Wood elves tend to wear intricate ornated clothing designed for maximum comfort and ease of movement as well as keeping their modesty.Almost universally drawn to the percieved purity of silver, many wood elves readily wear trinkets made from this metal.
Most woodelves have hair ranging from black to brown, with those possessing green hair frequently joining the ranks of rangers or druids, with only a few possessing hair the red of fallen leaves. Eye colors range from the same black and brown of their hair to grey with sprinkles of sliver or green to fully green eyes. Almost unheard of, but still possible are silver eyes.
Wood Elves generally  can grow up to 700,years old, with a select few having been reported to even have reached 800 years. Wood Elves mature in around 80 – 90 years, depending on the individual, and are treated as such, as soon as they behave that way.

Society
Wood Elven Society comes in two ways: Big, fairly open minded city-trees like the capital Yggdrasil, or small, isolated communities hidden in remote locations throughout the Glowwood. The later usually consists of only a few tightly knit families, sometimes no more than two pairs of wood elves seeking a peacefull life in harmony with nature.

Personality
Wood elves almost universally pride themselves to stay calm in any and every situation,thus their eldest claim its the duty of their youngsters to even stay calm and composed through ordeals such as rape, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike and free themselves. Some wood elves, especially those not drawn to positions of advisors, develope a shy personality, those who are drawn to positions of power are usually mediators, seeking to balance and mediate the fragile peace between the different factions in Elbiana.

Classes available:
Druid(with Domain), Ranger(ranged combat styles only), Wizard(illusionist only) Fighter (ranged Combat only), Monk, Cavalier, oracle (of nature, lore or life)
Notable Locations:

Other Information
+4 Dex  +4 Wis  -2 Cha
Gain Woodland stride, if you already get it from your class, gain an improved version that even applies to magically compelled vegetation.
AllWood Elves gain the Patience ability:
„Patience“
You wait for the right moment to strike. After being raped, regain 1 HP,ignore all ability damage and drain, and all status effects for 5 minutes and a surpriseround for combat. Can only be triggered once per day.

Lowlight Vision
Keen senses
Elven Imunities
Usual Bust size: Females have B cups. Young wood elves reaching the age of 90 with breasts bigger than D cups usually have their breasts magically shrinked and reformed to fit the wood elven beauty ideal by their parents.

naming conventions: Wood Elves love melodic first names, and many families adopted very telling names of their trade or busyness or capabilities. Or just part of their appearance they are especially proud of.

Wild Elf
Trained by the need to survive by hunting, Wild elves are the pinacle of physical prowess for elves. They did adapt to their environment though, which consited mostly of animals, which led to a sharp decline in their ability to think logically. They rely on instinc far more than rational thought. Wild elves are the closest to the primal world of the Fey.
Physicla Description
Almost unversally tanned, wild elves come in 2 different kinds:
Wild elves that live in the jungle are comparatively small,Females stand at 150 + 1d6 cm heigth and weight 41 kg average, while males stand at 155 cm +1d8 and weight 47 kg average.
Wild elves that live in the plains  stand 165 cm + 2 d6 (d8 for males) tall and weight 45 +1d6(d8 for males) kg
Ritual scarring is big in wild elven society. They are seen both as a test of courage and actual decorative items.  Wild elves tend to wear light clothing made of self- hunted animals, in fact a wild elf is only ackowledged as an adult when he or she brings his first self-hunted prey home.
Wild Elves have a wide variety of hair, from the green or brown of the jungle to black or grey of the stones to fiery red of an bush fire.
Wild Elves life for around 500 years, with single individuals having been reported to live up to 700 years, but this may be due to the strong influence of mother nature in these elves. Wild Elves mature incredibly quickly – at least for Elves – and are considered mature physically at the tender age of 25 and mentally when they reached 50 years.

Society
Wild elves tend to live in small, wandering clans made of one or two tighly knit families. Once a decade all wild elves gather at a secret location, only to reemerge roughly a week later, with a newly wed couple of King and Queen. Nothing is known about  the location of this meeting, nor the proceedure of gaining new regents, the few traitors to the wildelven course even claim that both is erased from the memory of all but a few select, trustworthy individuals. Wildelven society as a whole see fertility as a blessing, even if proven by unfortunate even such as rape by Orks or goblins. Its a common accorance, that the victims of such an event are married again swiftly after giving birth.

Personality
Suspicious by nature, wary of strangers even more, most wild elves tend to live by themselves and their family, prefering to wander the seemingly endless plains of their „reservate“, which they protect fiercely. As the wild elves were the ones to suffer from constant raids the most in the past, many older elves exhibit a strong hatred towards both orcs and humans. At the same time, fitness is big in Wild Elven society, and nudeness is very common, with each individual being proud of his body, wanting to show off as much as he or she can. In addition, many Wild Elves only respect strength. When someone has power, but no physical strength he or she will still be looked upon.

Classes available: Barbarian, Ranger(with animal companion), Druid(with animal companion), Cavalier(beast rider only), Skald
Other Information
+4 Con +2 Dex +2 Str+2 Wis -4 Int
Lowlight Vision
Keen Senses (+2 Perception)

Usual Bust size: Females have D cups.smaller breasts are seen as a sign of disgraced forebearers or displeasure of the great spirit of the heavens, while even bigger breasts are seen as a blessing.

Gain the "Soul Name" Ability:
Soul Names of the Wild Elves actually carry Power. Calling the sould name during the casting of a Spell as an additional spell component results in a -2 on all saves and AC for the Wild Elf. If the spell in question is a healing spell, the Wild Elf heals 1 additional point of damage for each dice rolled. If called out during Sex, a wild elven female is almost asured to become pregnant.If called aloud while searching for or seeking to meet the wild elf, it gives the caller a sense of the general direction of where to find the bearer of the name

naming conventions:
In adition to their normal, guttural naming conventions and telling, nature related familynames, every wild elf recieves a „soul name“ from the great spirit of the heavens, their superiour spirit of protection. Usually only close family members and lovers know the soul name of an wild elf. Those who do know these hidden names see translucent outlines of wings at the back of the wild elf.

Grey Elf
Once upon a time, the grey elves had only grey eyes, different shades of grey skin, and a matching temper, hence the name grey elves. Nowadays, after meeting and venerating a certain goddess, the race is as diverse as humans, although they sacrificed a part of their elvish longevity in return.
Physicla Description
Sometimes called Common Elves, they can never ever gain the golden or silver hair and eyes of the high elves, nor can they gain the grey, black or blue skin tones of the drow, but other than that, they come in all skin- hair- and eyecolors, but Pink hair is somewhat prevailing. They can have the heigth and weight of their chosing within reasonable boundations. Common Elves mature at the age of 16, and can reach an maximum age of 200 years.
Society
Common Elves tend to flock together in big cities, much like human cities. In fact, their society isn't much different than the human one: they have Kings and Queens, Knights and Peasants. The only real difference would be their unificating Faith in the Goddess of Love
Personality
All Common Elves abhor carnal pleasures without love, stemming from their unshakeable faith in the Goddess of Love. Aside from that, they are just as diverse as their human counterparts.

Classes available
All, except as noted here:
Paladin (Sacred Shield Archtype or Oathbound with the oath of chastity only) Cleric(have to take the Charm and Protection Domains and channel positive Energy) Inquisitor(Charm or Protection Domains only) Forbidden Classes: Wizard, Sorcerer, Shaman, druid, Witch,all classes from the advanced class guide.
Other Information
+2 to four ability scores of the players choice -2 to one score of the players choice This CAN be the same score, up to a maximum of +4

Usual Bust size: Anything from A to D. Extreme cup sizes are extremely rare.

„Blessing of the Godess of love“
Your Faith protects you from most forms of forced intimities: You cannot be forced to activate adult mode for another player(but you can be tricked into doing it). You are imune to commands of any kind of mind or body control magic used to make you  take part in carnal pleasures. If you refrain from using violence, and spend your whole time in combat praying to the Godess of love, all sentinent Foes will spare you from any form of rape, unless they are heretics or fanatics of another religion(which you faith will reveal to you at the start of the prayer).
At some point of the story you will have to fall in love with someone. This may be a named NPC, a unique monster, an important Foe, or a fellow player character. You have complete choice over the race and gender of all children born from a union of love.  All sex between lovers, even only one-sided love, incurs no ability damage or drain, no matter the size differences.

Drow
Age: Drow tend to live up to 600 years, and are considered mature at the age of 120
Physical Description
Drow have grey, blue or purple skin, with the white of albinos being very common too. Their hair ranges from albino white to silver, and black. They tend to wear the finest clothes available to them or – if Drow from a low social standing – almost none, only covering their private parts.
Society
There is no „family“ in drow society. Rather than that, everyone living in a spire city belongs to the same noble ruler, working for the whole city to thrive. Drow society is a big Pyramid. Down below are the slaves, enslaved criminals and strangers who've run out of money to pay their dept, half- elves without an certificate from the high council, attesting them to be free citizens of Elbiana, monsters brought in by the frequent slaving raids to the surface, sometimes even other elven races are found here. Then there is the average citizen of an spire-city. They are living poor lives in bad conditions, are frequently called to armes to defend against things that emerge from the lightless depths below, and have few ways to escape their fate.Next is the personal household of the nobles. Servants,Maids, sextoys (although that requires to have never been touched by anything else but a drow before. One has to answer a lot of questions about his background while under the effect of truth inducing spells. Those who lie here are usually executed on the spot.),guards and envoys.Living conditions are good, but one has to endure the often extravagant personality of the nobles.Lastly there are the low-nobles. The goal for all drows to reach eventually. Given a house, some servants and toys, and a way to get a stable income, these chosen few have only one duty: to answer the call to arms of their masters when the need arises. As such, they spend their days between rigorous training and lavish orgies.
Personality
Drow society cannot function without slaves. Bearing an half-elf child is not seen as a shame here, but as a necessity, a sacrifice to society, and definitely something worthy of praise. In fact drow who fathered or birthed many children have an easier time to climb the social ladder in drow society. This lead to an interesting social developement in the past, with almost the intire drow race now being hedonists, playboys or bitches willing to fuck everybody and anything – mostly for a price. Some drow work and live in slave-like circumstances, being at the beck and call of their noble, little more than a servant and toy to pass the time. These Drow have an extreme low self-esteem, but see it themselves as a price to be paid in order to climb the social ladder.

Classes available:
ranger, rogue, ninja, bard, alchemist, samurai, swashbuckler, Magus, Arcanist
Other Information
+2 str +4 Dex + 2 Con +2 cha -2 int -2 wis
Darkvision 60 Ft
Keen senses (+2 Perception)
Skilled: Social predator (+4 stealth +4 Bluff)
Poison use
Light Blindness: As normal for drow

Usual Bust size: Females start with DD cups.Most drow develope big breasts, but as they mature, they are prone to wishing for change. Drow Fleshshaper found many ways to satisfy this need. From smaller to bigger, additional breasts, no nippels, inverted nippels, multiple nipples on one breast, anything goes... if one has the money to pay their prize.

gets the „loose down there“ ability:
Can never be raped by anything of the same size, or wielding a cock of a the same size size.(Attempted rape is always considered normal sex in regard for penalties and drain.)

Naming conventions: Only the main Branch, of the 7 big noble families are allowed to simply add the name after their first name. Everyone else who is closely affilated adds "of house"  followed by the name, while average, non noble citizens add the name of their spire-city as their last name. Titles are for low nobility only, with the exception of the Titles of the three supreme rulers.They serve to distinguish low nobility from average citizens.

Additional Info: Main Branch Noble Family members are competely BANNED from being played. No exceptions. Not even with cookies.

Notable Locations
The Spire of Pleasures (capital of the drow)

The meatpit(first and only Colloseum in Elbiana, surrounded by a large slavemarket)

The Temple of the Ancients(graveyard and monument to the greatest drow of the past. Its a special honor to rest in peace here)

The lightless depths (Monsters from below, Main reason why the drow were accepted into the Alliance. Wave survival can be found here)

7 Main Families of Drow Nobles forged together by a long and gruesome war against the now extinct dwarven race, housing in 4 great spire-cities.
Area of expertise,          the City          and the Name of the house.
-Slaves             Meatpit         House Rasivrein
-Soldiers(and Weapons)      Meatpit         House Caldrana
-Engineers            The Spike         House Azrinae
-Arcane Magic         Spire of Pleasures      House Vonnarc
-Explorers(artefact merchants)   The Spike         House Vexidyre
-Divine Magic            Spire of Pleasures      House Sardavic
-Espionage and Assassination   Tainted Water         House Misraria

House Rasivrein: Followers of Zura, Goddess of Vampires Head Priestress and Leader of the House are Vampires, albeit comparatively young ones.

House Caldrana: Followers of Flauros, Demon lord of Volcanos and Salamanders

House Azrinae: Followers of Abraxas. Many Eldest of this house rest in the Temple of the Ancients, transformed into Liches, Worms that Walk, Graveknights and even stranger things.

House Vonnarc: Followers of Areshkagal the master of Portals and Riddels. Guards a portal to the shadowrealm.

House Vexidyre:Followers of Shax, the Master of sadistic Torture, cruelty and bloody murder

House Sardavic : Followers of Socothbenoth, patron of sexual and other hedonistic gratification. The biggest house by number by far.

House Misraria: Followers of Nocticula, Goddess of Darkness and Lust   

Half-Elf
Physicla Description
Half-Elves usually have the lifespan of their non-elven parent, lengthend by 50 to 100% depending on what kind of Elf the parent was.They usually adopt a few features of their non-elven parent, with the long ears of their elven part always showing through.
Society
Half-Elves usually have no own society, even though they are many. They are forcefully integrated into the existing communities. Most Half-Elves in Elbiana are enslaved.
Personality
Ranging from Fatalistic to stoic to optimistic, Half-Elves can express an unusal wide range of emotions in a very short amount of time.

Classes available:
barbarian, rogue, swashbuckler, bard, skald, slayer,

Other Information
+2 to two ability scores of the players choice this CAN be the same score
1 Bonus feat of the players choice
1 skillpoint per level and all classes count as favored classes. Gain 1 Hp and 1 Skillpoint when choosing standard favored class bonus.
enslaved: Everyone who has full citizenship in Elbiana may order the character around with a successfull Diplomacy or Intimidate check against 15 +your level + cha mod. Anything but suicidal orders has to be fulfilled as per Geas/Quest with a caster level of 20. starting status is always 0
Females may be blessed with anything from A to DD cups, depending on what kind of  species their parents belonged to.
Similary, half- elves may gain the unique abilities of their parents. Ask your GM. For example, a half elf bred by the humans of the frozen wastelands and an arctic elf might experience the same seasonal changes as her parent, even if lessened a bit.

Special Sub-species of half- elves

Children of the Fey
Children of the Fey gain no bonus skillpoint per level. In exchange they gain the following:
Curse of the twinned body:
The Half-Elf has two different true forms, one Male and one Female. They look trememdously alike, just like twins, just with different genders. Every Child of the Fey has a unique trigger that makes him/her change form.Usually its something fairly common or even reoccuring event, triggering the transformation at least once per week. The Trigger can be almost anything, from sneezing to masturbation, to every sunday or even whenever at least 2 people wish for a change. There is almost no limit to what the trigger can be, although emotions seem to be a more common trigger than anything else.

Greenkin
Greenkin have the following ability modifier:
+4 Str -2 Int -2 Cha – 2 Wis + 2 Dex
They gain the following:
Low-Light Vision
Ferocity Universal monster ability

The Fallen
Destined for damnation:
-4 on all saves against Denizens of the lower planes, increases to -8 when on a lower plane.
All Fallen gain+2 Con to their Ability modifiers,(in addition to half-elven modifiers as normal)
All Fallen gain +4 vs poison
All Fallen have Low Light Vision
All Fallen gain a special Form of „Loose down there“
Loose down there (Fallen version):
Cannot be raped..You never die from Con Damage, and recover twice as fast from it.
Female Fallen always have at least C cups, and may never gain smaller breasts, no matter what Feats or abilities they take, or what effects they are subject to. Their Blood simply rejects any Attempt on manipulating them.

The Chosen
Chosen are always Female
The Chosen loose the extra skillpoint per level
The Chosen have only 1 Favored Class
The Chosen get no Bonus Feat
Instead, The Chosen start with wings which give them a natural fly speed of 40 ft and good manueverability
All Chosen gain a special version of Eternal Virgin and the following:
Bound to purity:
As Long as the Chosen is a Virgin, gain the following:
Gain a glowing halo that acts as an continual flame centered on the The Chosen's head.Caster level is equal to the character level, and Spell level is equal to the highest level spell a cleric of the characters caster level could cast.
As soon as a Chosen looses its virginty, it becomes completely blind in any lighting beneath bright light. Double all ability damage and drain from rape, but death is no escape for the Chosen:they never die from ability damage or drain, but all effects when an ability is reduced to 0 by rape is more extreme than for everyone else.
Eternal Virgin, The Chosen version:
heal back their hymen when they are subject to a healing spell or ability that heals at least their level x3 points of damage. When subject to rape that includes breaking the Chosen's hymen, double all mental ability damage or drain.
All Chosen have two "unusual" spots on their body from which they can orgasm by stimulating this spot alone. This can be as "normal" as breasts or ears, or something different like a toe or finger.
All Chosen gain a +4 racial bonus on saves against hostile transmutation spells and abilities.
Female Chosen can never have anything smaller than C cups, and nothing bigger than D cups, no matter their feats or abilities, or whatever magics they are subject to, their bodies simply revert back to their old form after a while.

Arctic Elf
Physicla Description
White skin, white hair or blue hair, hinting on the temper hiddin within, Arctic Elves are almost universally slim, gaining fat only in the summer months.

Society
Arctic society is actually two different societies in one. In Summer, they are nomads, wandering the  sheer endless frigid plains, while in winter they settle down in ancient cities, built for weathering the cruel storms. In Summer, many Arctic Elves opt to wander even further north, to stave off the grasp of the mating frenzy.

Personality
All Arctic elves have two sides within them.  The first one is the one everyone thinks of, when the name Arctic Elf is mentioned: Cold blooded,shy,logical to a fault, frigid even in the most capable hands. What is almost unknow to the world, is that arctic elves have a second side, one they would love to be able to supress and forgett forever: when the short warm time comes, they fly into a mating frenzy.Forgett about shy, the arctic elves have no time to waste, as the summer is short, even if their lives are long. Their attitude changes drastically enough to make them not only bold, but utterly brazen and rash, prone to follow their instincts rather than their head, and easier to bed than a  common tavern whore.

Classes available
Ranger, Fighter, witch, Paladin(with a weapon bond), druid (cold themed archtypes only)

Other Information

Usual Bust size: As females gain and lose weight because of the seasonal changes of their body, their breasts change too. In summer, few Actic elves have smaller cups than C, while in winter almost none have bigger breasts than B cups.
+2 Dex +2 Con +4 Int +2 wis -2 str -2 Cha

Seasonal changes:
In Fall and Winter, Arctic Elves are frigid,timid, and prone to think everything through excessively.
Use normal Ability modifiers in this time. Come spring, their body and mind drastically changes.
Their ability modifiers change to
+2 Dex +2 Con +4 Cha +2 str -2 Int -2 Wis
and females grow big breasts.
Females impregnated by foreign races have a 5% +5 % per level chance to birth a pure blooded arctic Elf in spring and summer.

Dark Elf(Not drow)
Native to the desert, these elves have dark skin – and some say and equally dark temper
Physicla Description
The name Dark Elf stems from their universally dark skin. From the color of a slight tan to the deep satisfying brown the color of chocolate, every Dark Elf is easily recognized by his skin. They either have black or white hair, with a few possessing brown hair instead, but recently hair dye made an appearance in society, with especially the women following the traditional ways wearing colorfull dyed hair frequently.
Society
Dark Elves live in tribes – small nomadic communities bound together by blood and oaths of loyalty. They mistrust all strangers, but once earned, a dark elves loyalty lasts until his death or until his trust is betrayed – a point at which he will hunt down the traitor even if it costs  him his life. Because of this mentality, Blood feuds between different clans of dark elves are not only common, the emnity runs millenia deep. Dark Elven society is heavily Patriachic. Women are seen as immature - a thing to protect and treasure – while they exhibit power only in secret and behind the scenes. The Inquisition searching for Demons has considerable influence.recently, a movement amoung women gains influence, they want to shake off the shackles made for them, wanting more freedom to express themselves and to gain power on their own.

Personality
Dark elven males are extremely passionate, proud, and prone to responding with violence at even the slightest of percieved insults at their person or their tribe.The only time they can be patient is when women of their own clan are around, with whom they can have astonishing patience. Women usually come in two ways: either they submit to the society, becoming docile and compliant, wearing the heavy, traditional dresses society wants them to wear, or they rebell against it, wearing nothing - or the most revealing dresses they can find - in public to show their defiance of the old ways, constantly testing their strength.

Classes available Samurai, Swashbuckler, Cavalier, Ranger (must select desert as favored terrain, must select an animal companion that can be ridden and fits into the desert) Ninja, Antipaladin, Inqisitor

Other Information
+2 Dex +4 Con -4 Wis +2 Cha
Desert Nomad: Dark Elves gain Fire resistance 10 and a bonus on all checks and on all saves against Fatigue and exhaustion. They are accostumed to high temperature areas and need not make any checks regarding nonmagical heat.
1 Bonus Combat Feat

Usual Bust size: Nowhere else is the difference in standing showing so much as with the dark elven female: while a noble has acces to the right nutrition, care, and body- enhancing magics and alchemical tonics, the poor have nothing of such. As a result, commoners tend to have small breasts up to B cups, while nobles rarely start beneath D cups.

Females gain the Tease ability:
Tease:
You like to show off your body, using it to distract foes in battle.
While wearing clothing or armor designed to show more of your body then appropiate, gain half your Cha mod as an untyped bonus to your AC. You may not make any move to cover yourself,including using supernatural, extraordinary or spell like abilities, or casting a spell to grant you concealment or having such an effect cast on you, or that bonus to AC is negated, and instead all opponents who might be sexually attracted to you instead gain a morale bonus to Attack and Damage equal to your full Cha mod against you and suffer no penalties when using lethal weapons to deal nonlethal damage. This effect is not triggered by breaking line of sight (for example by diving into cover or using stealth), but only by all active means of covering you up, intended or not, and regardless of your being the one initiating it or one of your allies.

Notable Locations

The Last free Dunes: A network of hidden Oasis, connected by secret underground passages or portals. The Last free Dunes were made for conducting a guerilla war. they are acting as a last resort for the dark elves and as a last line of defense against the demonic hordes bend on invading Elbiana.

Arashan: "The Jewel of the Desert", the Capital of the Dark Elves. Its a giant oasis turned into a Fortress. Its under siege for over 5 years now, but due to countless hidden passages and tunnels beneath the desert sand, it is still standing, and even florishing. But a Crisis from within might just bring it down soon...

Character Creation (summary)

Homebrew races (stats up where they are introduced)
-no chrafting feats but mastercraftsman, changes to  crafting related skills
-clerics get 4+ int skillpoints
-Power attack, Deadly Aim, and Combat Expertise are not feats but basic mechanics open to everyone. If a feat has one of those as a preq, treat every character as though he had all three feats (even if he does not fulfill the requirements for them) to compensate full casters, who won't get too much out of those i recon, fullcasters get a spellfocus, Spell mastery. or elemental focus of their choice for free.
-banned material: Mythic rules, psionic stuff, ultimate intrigue. No shifters or vampire hunters.
-Background skills with 3 skillpoints per level

40 Attribute Points point buy

Social Rank
Social Ranking for now is mostly for roleplaying aspects, with the following rules:
On character chreation, a Player can choose to allocate Ability-points into social standing, to improve the social standing of his host. The Avatar will be given to work his way out of his initial social standing, but only after hard work and showing much promise and loyalty.
0 points:   slave,  Thralls, Indentured laborer, common street whore
2 points:   bottom of the free society: Day laborer,free farmers,Street performer, wandering preacher, Members of the old Military
3 points:   Artisans, merchants,sucsessful artists,rich land-owning farmers,low clergy(nuns, monks,acolytes, informal clergy), Members of the new military
5 points:   low nobles(Knights,Landless Nobility, etc) filthy rich merchants,Priests
10points:   Prince or princess, Lords of small holdings, Highpriest, other high nobility

divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the bonus on all social tests against everyone of lower standing than your own. Jobs are examples.
Divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the malus  someone on higher status incurs on diplomacy checks made to gather information on someone of lower status.
Divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the bonus someone of lower status gains on diplomacy checks made to gather information on someone of higher status.

Personal Quest system: Every Player gets a personal quest which unlocks the character's destiny. How much of this untapped potential will be unlocked depends on the difficulty of the quest, the difficulty depends on how many attribute points the Player wishes to allocate at game start. Unlocking the Destiny has two components: The character has to be level 5 or higher, and he has to have completed at least one personal quest. Upon completishion of the quest, he gains acces to the features of a second class as if using gestalt rules as follows:

Immideate completetition: -5 Attribute Points    Choose 1 Part of a second class to gain access to.
Easy:-2 Attribute points            Choose 2 Parts of a second class to gain access to
Normal: +/-0 Attribute Points            Choose one Half of your second class, either class abilities or Bab/Hit Points, skillpoints and saves
Hard: +2 Attribute Points
Nearly Impossible: +5 Attribute Points
One try Quest +5 Attribute Points  (Does not apply to immideate completition quests)
Ongoing Quest -5 Attribute Points (Does not apply to immideate completition quests)

A Personal Quest reflects the reason why a player's avatar was summoned into the World of Elbiana, and thus has a deep impact on his relationship with his host. (something to discover ingame)