U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for having a problem with that? Here? Come on! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for thinking you have any authority here.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Tekimoto

Banned for banning with a reason

Xandria

Banned because I have to, but reducing it's severity because you acknowledged my excellent reasoning skills.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Banned for pushing the boundaries of this zombified vampire brain. I keep smacking into the walls up there. So, out with you!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for complaining instead of typing faster. :P

Belle33

Banned for having fast fingers.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Banned for hiding yours.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for accusing her of hiding anything.

Anesa

Banned for accusing the accuser!

Izzy1337

Banned for being repetitive.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Xandria

Banned for being singular.

Mordred

Banned for.. well I have a collection of all you lovely creatures in my office.. just a few more and my work here is done!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for being downright cheeky, and cocky enough to think you can escape unscathed. ;)

Izzy1337

Banned for saying cocky in an acceptable context.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Xandria

Banned for not being able to think of a word in a PG-13 context.

Mordred

Banned for reminding this dirty creature (from the ground.. or the mind.. you decide) of the PG-13 thing.. dissolving all his wicked thoughts.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not sharing your wicked thoughts in private.

Anesa

Banned for not wanting him to share them with us all!  :D

Xandria

Banned for saying EXACTLY what I was thinking!  ;D

Mordred

Banned for not simply trying to coerce each and every thought from this mind.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Banned for enticing us all to do just that.

Izzy1337

Banned because I wasn't able to think of that earlier!

Sybl

banned for not asking about mine.

Mordred

Banned for not filling out my questionnaire.
*See Pillory*