Mostly fantasy (some scifi) [M,futa,f, and traps] bondage-NC-Extreme

Started by Sain, January 05, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sain

Looking for ~1 new long term writing partner

If you would like to write with me just send me a PM.

Hello and welcome all :-) No replies to this thread please. When you have done browsing and found some idea that catches your interest please do get familiar with my O/o before sending me PM. I value matching writing styles, preferences, and mutually inspiring OOC banter far far above matching kinks and ideas, thank you!

Story ideas

Expiring Throne

YC

MC

She made a deal with the demons to gain the power to rule. With it she forged an empire in her own image. However, not power in the world is enough to stall what is to come her way now that the contract with the Demon is ticking down to the last date. Demons come to meet her and make demands she can't refuse as they prepare the Empress to be stripped down from her power and dragged into Abyss as a Demon Lord's bride.  If she wants to avoid the fate of slavery the time is now.

Desired Themes: High fantasy, Monsters (male, futa, female possible), gangbang, NC, BDSM, tentacles, submissive training.

The Case of the Angel's Corpse

She's on a slow slope upward. Proper. Spotless.
Haunted by her own set of regrets. Repressed.
Still wandering, ever searching.
YC

He walked paths denied by science and logic.
He saw so much, but gave up. Now watches.
Let's the world slip by the fingers.
MC

Desired Themes: Lovecraftian Modern fantasy, romance, mystery, bondage, manipulation

They say 'pa used to be a real wizard

Doors slam behind the pair and scenery beyond glass swirls.
A magical call drives the house to walk through the realms.

The oblivious heir. City boy.

"Helpful" small town girl.
(Just as oblivious).

Desired Themes: Modern Fantasy, Adventure, romance

Boatventure in a Primordial Fantasy -taken

NSFW inspirational comic strip

Two people make peace in a land unexplored since age of Myth. Two rising stars strike romance and decide it's time for adventure!

Viking conqueror from beyond the sea.
Hero of her people. Fast. Strong.
Undefeated!

The shaman princess.
Tribe leader to be.
Kind, but not so wize (yet).

Desired Themes: Adventure, non traditional fantasy, romance

Undying Slave

YC

MC

She is immortal, that she knows. Who is he and how long has she been here? Memories are hazy, yet
occasional flashes bring clarity and with them pain. She knows that they were more than a subject of torture
and torturer, before this the were in love. Once, she remembers, they wanted to change the world together.
But, they only made her into a monster.

Desired Themes: Pain and Torture, BDSM, amnesia, romance

Tarzan of the Cable Jungle

Systems failing. Sparks strike as the spike pushes further into her vital functions. World zaps in black and white static.
Would it be mercy to terminate her memories or join them in their corrupted hunger? It's her end either way.
Or would be. The creatures snap their attention to a figure, tall, odd. His eyes glisten with the same red of madness.
He makes an alternative offer - a path riddled with pain and change. It's her choice either way.

Desired Themes: Scifi, science apocalypse, post human robotic wilds

More character and story ideas on my O/o page behind these links.

WIP ideas

Blade in hand she continues to wander through adversity. They'd say time would dull her heart to it, but instead the longing rakes the wounds wider with every passing night. What could be her reasons for stepping down on the path walked with blade? What are the enemies she slays and where walks he who might make her stray from it?

Bride of the Alchemist (M/f)
Themes: Scifi, romance, criminal elements, light horror (mostly just want realistic cruelty for the world)
Kinks: Bondage, slavery, romance, exotic

summary
YC is a human woman (or futa, or a trap, or somethig feminine in general). Preferably someone a bit spunky looking like the girl in the picture, and possibly some sass. Probably from some of the worst colonies around the galaxy - the type riddled with slavery, drugs, wars, and all the vices found in the sentient species species of the galaxy. MC is a powerful alien merchant dealing in advanced gene- and biotech that seems nearly like some arcane alchemy to most. He is no stranger to looser morals, and saw at first glance some profit to be made on YC's homeworld. Perhaps he simply found a place to get a nice variety of slaves to be transformed into more valuable products, or he got whiff of some ancient technology that could be valuable to him. Either way he makes deals with the local warlords and sheikhs.

YC comes in here. She might be the daughter of a warlord, a slave MC bought who turned out somehow special, an expensive slave given to him as a gift, an intergalactic agent attempting to infiltrate the crime world, or even a local warlord herself. In any case she gives or is gifted fully in MC's ownership. She is someone with an attitude, but also a fearless submissive side, ready to trust everything in the hands of MC. So used to the slaves fearing him for his species and power MC is smitten by this and we can begin a scifi romance story with two deeply troubled souls caught in the politics of a ruthless and lawless world.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Sain

Thread cleaned and pruned up ;D The ideas are in order of craving. The one I crave mostest is firstest. Image for the Demon Lord is negotiable! He could be a she or anything really.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301