News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[archived]Masks of Destiny (DnD)

Started by MzNurse, January 17, 2010, 02:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merdoroli

Okay MzNurse. Since Monks does really use weapons should I give mine away or is there something special you plan on giving monks?

Katina Tarask

At first level, a masterwork quarterstaff is considerably better than your unarmed strike.  You can just take it and then sell it when your unarmed strike progresses.

MzNurse

well said Katina. You're getting this for free, Merd.  You can sell it whenever you want, but I'd hold onto until your unarmed strike increases.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Delta Echo

@Katina: Warlock is simple? o.O

@Mz: I'd like to throw my hat in the ring, if I can. :) I'm thinking gestalt, Rogue/Sorceress.
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Laughing Hyena

Nah I'll remain the pure fighter. If the mood strikes me I'll dual class instead but thats not gonna happen I don't think.

PhantomPistoleer

Mz Nurse, instead of 4d6, could we get point buy instead?  I'm not too happy with my 11, 12, 14, 15, 15, 17. :o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

MzNurse

@Delta: roll up a character

@ Phantom: did you take your reroll? and reroll the 1s?

PhantomPistoleer

I didn't want to reroll, because then the dice all come up crazy.  Could you roll a set for me?  I'll just take it.  At any rate.

Karrn

::assembling character::
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

TheVillain

We can roll up characters now? I'll do that tonight.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

MzNurse

@ Phantom:  You're lucky the dice on MythWeavers love me right now.  Here's your roll:

18 17 14 13 13 12

yuna0417

Whew!  Almost done with her.  Been a long time since I made a base level character.

MzNurse

Almost as hard to make a 1st level character than it is an epic one. with the epic you know which feats and stuff you need to have and the money to get what you need.

Delta Echo

Here's what I got...
QuoteDice Roll: 4d6r1v1
d6 Results: 6, 6, 4 (Total = 16)
Dice Roll: 4d6r1v1
d6 Results: 4, 4, 6 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 4, 3, 5 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 5, 5, 5 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 3, 2, 6 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 6, 4, 6 (Total = 16)

Now to work them into a sheet...
O&O - A&A

PhantomPistoleer

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=180083

Wot, I finished.

Now, my character is something of a ladies' man.  By that, I mean that he likes to have a number of ladies at the same time.  If anyone would like to be his master, and have a huge, well-hung barbarian as their slave, please, please, please be willing to let him copulate freely!  Thanks.  ^_^
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Katina Tarask

Quote from: Delta Echo on January 18, 2010, 07:51:59 PM@Katina: Warlock is simple? o.O
Immensely.  After all, a level 1 Wizard will have more than a dozen spells to mix and match and prep and know, usable only a certain number of times per day, as determined in advance, while a Warlock has two spells, usable whenever she pleases.  Much simpler.

Now, making the Warlock stop sucking?  That's another issue entirely.

yuna0417

http://i49.tinypic.com/v3m2ww.jpg

Corta, my character for the game.

From a well to do, elven merchant family who's decided to get out of the family business and go it alone.  Minor nobility, and well, boobs.

Laughing Hyena

.... Dibs on Corta?  ;D

No seriously. I have a big thing for elves... and breasts.. so combined. That makes me grin like a hyena.

TheVillain

A bit early to call dibs. Let's figure it out in game.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Slywyn

I still need to load my character sheet from the old computer onto this one so I can finish it. O_o

Or, try to since I dunno what I'm doing. xD
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

yuna0417

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on January 18, 2010, 10:01:28 PM
.... Dibs on Corta?  ;D

No seriously. I have a big thing for elves... and breasts.. so combined. That makes me grin like a hyena.

Quote from: TheVillain on January 18, 2010, 10:06:15 PM
A bit early to call dibs. Let's figure it out in game.

Now now boys, i'm mostly F/F in my pairings. 

http://frozen-solid.net/misc/apps.shtml

That's the sheet program I use for my characters.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cr46gi

And there is the character sheet file.

Laughing Hyena

Aw damn. Ah well. I'll just go grind my sword on some goblins. that'll cheer me up. :-)

Lyell

MzNurse? Fairly new to E but have a lot of experience with DnD 3.5e. If you're still taking characters, lemme know.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

MzNurse

Still taking, Lyell.  Roll your character up.

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A

yuna0417

Looks like I won't be the only one slinging blow stuff up spells and sneaking around