...And cancel Christmas!! (Sheriff of Nottingham)

Started by Jag, November 12, 2010, 02:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

During the height of his reign of justice through terror, the Sheriff of Nottingham took many liberties in his position. One such liberty was women. Lots of women. Any young girl that caught his eye and who's father couldn't pay the proper 'taxes' was normally taken to the castle to pay her father's taxes for him. She would find herself serving in his private chambers till she'd worked off her family's debt. How long that took usually depended on how pretty they were, how obedient they were, and how long it took to break them.

No male x male games. Sorry.

Twin girls are very much welcomed. >.>

None of the games will end happy. All girls will be turned out in the end or killed.

I'm very interested in seduction, not just him taking girls from their homes. Should there be a pretty maiden who's father can pay the tax he puts down, then I think he'd like the challenge. >.>

Would take place before Robin Hood comes back to the country, so the girl(s) would have no real reason to believe they would be 'rescued'.

All games will be Non-Con.

I'm willing to play either the girl(s) or the Sheriff.

I was going to keep the title as just '...and cancel Christmas!!', but I didn't think everyone would get it. >.>

PM me or post here with your interest.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Columbine

I would be totes down to play one of the unfortunate ladies!
Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"
Os and Os::Games Wanted

Jag

The Dark Raven

Michi, I think I have to take you up on this one.  I've been giggling my head off...

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Jag

Good lord, I didn't think this would get the responses it did...I'll PM you in a bit, Lily. For now, the idea is CLOSED! ^_^

And Lily, you were giggling at the title, weren't you? :P

The Dark Raven

Just hearing him "and CANCEL Christmas!"

I do adore Alan Rickman.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Jag

Sheriff of Nottingham: Wait a minute. Robin Hood steals money from my pocket, forcing me to hurt the public, and they love him for it?

[Scribe nods]

Sheriff of Nottingham: That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas!

I do like 'cancel' instead of 'call' though. ^_^

Jag

Craving is very well satisfied at this point. >.>

Locking the thread. Thank you to all that PMed me and that I PMed.