Mutations [M lf F, Sci-Fi, Horror, Sexual Level Varies]

Started by TheVillain, October 10, 2014, 01:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

So I have two ideas for consideration, with some common themes. The Mutant is a common idea that pops up in stories, beings that were born from us but are different in often horrifying ways. Whether rising from our own mistakes or trying just a freak of nature - this influence seems to be intent on corrupting normal humanity from within even as it simply just seeks to survive.

Both of these ideas involve Mutants on at least some level. Smut level varies but will be rather dramatic in all cases. How intense the level is can be discussed, I usually picture them as Bon-to-Light-NC.

Name: Bad Biology

Content: Bon with Horror Elements

Scenario: Jennifer has a dirty secret that she can't share with anyone. A secret that with the death of her parents a few years ago means she's the only person that knows it and she's doomed to take it to her grave. Jennifer, you see, has a reputation for being an artist always pushing the boundaries but she's more then that. She's special, in a way that's utterly horrifying.

The fashion and artistic photographer is a mutant freak. She has 7 known clits and possible more she hasn't found yet, has had her period since she was 5, has a sex drive that is always in the Red, and most horrifically usually gives birth to (fortunately short-lived) mutant babies a few hours after every time she has unprotected sex. Doomed to a life of sexual starvation and madness, there may she has discovered a rumor that may lead her to her male counterpart.

His name is Brian, just some dude that works in a drug store. He's got a secret too though, one he doesn't realize he shares. His penis is monstrously large, seemingly has a mind of it's own, and from it his sex drive is so powerful that he needs to inject tranquilizers directly into the base of his penis every day or he's incapable of rational thought. Most horrifically of all though, if he has unprotected sex his partners will give birth to (fortunately short-lived) monster babies only a few days later - if they're lucky and the sheer pleasure hasn't overwhelmed their minds and bodies first.

And Jennifer finds Brian one day, following up on a rumor of a prostitute that had sex with him and from it had an orgasm that lasted 45 minutes solid - before her heart gave out. When they get together though - who will survive their sexual wake?

Name: Mega-City One - Special Victims Unit

Content: Sci Fi Bon-to-Light-NC; Judge Dredd Universe

Scenario: America is an irradiated wasteland. Within it lies a city. Outside the boundary walls, a desert. A cursed earth. Inside the walls, a cursed city, stretching from Boston to Washington D.C. An unbroken concrete landscape. 800 million people living in the ruin of the old world and the mega structures of the new one. Mega blocks. Mega highways. Mega City One. Convulsing. Choking. Breaking under its own weight. Citizens in fear of the street. The gun. The gang. Only one thing fighting for order in the chaos: the men and women of the Hall of Justice. Juries. Executioners. Judges.

While Judges are trained extensively in all matters of upholding and enforcing the Law, some specialized groups have been formed to better deal with some aspects of the criminal underbelly of Mega-City One. Sexually Based Criminal Acts considered especially heinous, some Judges have banded together to reform old Special Victims Units and concentrate on this select kind of case. Trying to keep up with the perverts of the Mega-City with all the horrors their imaginations they can cook up.

The latest big case for the Judges of the SVU centers around a mysterious figure known only as "Casanova Doe". Discovered when a DNA registry for children discovered that a block only 50 meters from the outer walls had 9 seemingly healthy babies in one year, but the tests showed that all the babies were mutants and they all had the same biological father.

Since then "Casanova Doe" has been found with his DNA everywhere, leaving multiple mutant babies in his wake as he somehow quickly seduces and impregnates dozens if not hundreds of women across Mega-City One every year. Suspected of using genetic engineering to amplify his Pheromones, Casanova Doe may just be Mega-City One's most prolific sexual predator ever.

And as one female Judge discovers - Casanova Doe may be even worse then what they suspect...
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Bumping with content with how late this was posted.

Other ideas are also possible with these themes, just laying them down for a start.

For example, one idea could be A young woman investigating her sister's mysterious heart attack that almost killed her and discovers that her sister was a prostitute whose last customer gave her an orgasm that lasted 45 minutes, and she's not the only one he's done this too.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.