looking for some one to rp with

Started by sullivanthedreadlord, October 29, 2009, 02:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sullivanthedreadlord

I am pretty open to almost any thing. I have a few ideas for an rp but I am open to any suggestions. Just go ahead an drop an idea or two or we can even work on something. I do like fantasy, fiction even realistic rps. Or even just a random rp idea like two people meet or something. I could even be some thing like this.

James Reed own a simple book store in town. He had never been married or even been in a relationship for more than a few months before they come to a rather abrupt and harsh end. He does not know what it is but he cant seem to hold down a steady girlfriend. There always seems to be something missing from his relationships. The more he thinks about what it could be the more elusive it seems to him. So about ready to give up having a normal relationship as hopeless he takes a trip to the city for some fun and adventure.....
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

playfullchick76

Tell me more, what genre's do you like.Sci fi, action, what fantasy. time travel perhaps. I put in a sanctuary themed one if thats your thing.

sullivanthedreadlord

I dont know much about sanctuary. I like Sci fi some what, action and fantasy. Though about we go with a Sci Fi genre rp.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

playfullchick76

Ok, I can do that, what kind of genre. Ive seen a lot of different sci fi series and movies in my time. Star trek, star wars, babylon 5 to start with, but suggest some.

sullivanthedreadlord

My O/O Page

playfullchick76

Ok, which star wars books have you read,and what do you want it set on. I could be a jedi if that works for you.

sullivanthedreadlord

I have not really read any of the star wars books an the one that i have did not have any jedi in it. It was one of the xwing books. I have watched all the movies and played most of the games.

My O/O Page

playfullchick76

you mean the rogue squadron ones. Ive read most of those ones.Which one did you read.

sullivanthedreadlord

Its been awhile since i read that book an its in storage right now. lets come up with Original characters that live in that universe but outside the plot line.

My O/O Page

playfullchick76

sullivanthedreadlord

it can take place on a semi tropical planet. A jedi could show up and find some one that is a bit powerful in the force that can use it if only in a raw and unfocused way an decides to train the person or something like that.

My O/O Page

playfullchick76

ok, and you would be the raw unfocused jedi, im guessing.

sullivanthedreadlord

unless you would want to rock paper scissors for it lolz. I am just kidding I will take it because I am sure that you know more about Jedi than I do since you have read the books. So she comes to the planet and finds him and decides to train him despite him being older than when most people are taught how to use the force.

My O/O Page