News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Her Protector (F for M)

Started by Usani, August 13, 2014, 04:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

A girl grew up with a very special type of pet, an anthro.  Her parents were the rich type so they were able to afford such a rare creature and since they were so rare they were very expensive and were well trained as well.  The reason they got one was because they had recently been robbed and so they needed someone to help keep the house as well as their daughter safe.  Not only that but the daughter was raped by a neighbor a year before and they wanted to make sure she was protected so he went with her everywhere.  She's 16 and loves hanging around him and loves him to pieces and also she is slowly starting to fall in love with him.

I see this anthro being a wolf and I would love to see a photo if you have one in mind of what he would look like.  :)  Please read my O/O page before responding and also be able to committ to this story!  I have dealt with waaaay too many droppers and especially ones who drop and dont tell me.  I would like someone who can post frequently since I'm home all the time, this keeps me busy and please at least one paragraph per post!!

I see him as very dominant now that shes older.