Blondie's fantasy roleplaying ideas.

Started by Blondie, December 14, 2008, 02:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondie

Hey there. I'm looking for someone to solo with me, so I decided that I should post a couple of ideas of mine. If anything, I want to stick to M/F, with me be the lady.  ;)

I'l try to keep this short and sweet. The character biographies and descriptions will be negotiated between the two of us.

1. A Warcraft scenario:

Basically, a roleplay based around the Warcraft universe. Here's a couple of ideas I can throw out..

- (NC) After the opening of the Dark Portal, and the Kingdom of Azeroth destroyed in the south, the Orcish Horde raids through out the country side, and a regiment of Orcs begin to siege Sentinel Hill, in Westfall. The local quarter-master's daughter does not know what lies ahead of her. A faith worse than death, perhaps?

- (Possibly NC) An High Elven explores has come to Kalimdor. Landing in Theramore, she does not know what waits for her in the deep woods, but she begins pushing through, traveling in to Dustwallow Marsh, and soon finding herself in the vast Barrens..

Those are some I could think of. Of course, you can recommend me anything about this scenario. Just send me a PM.

2. In Robert. E. Howard's 'Hyboria Age'.. the home of Conan.

- (Possibly NC) Rather rare in this harsh world, an independant woman, a mercenary, traveling through out the lands of Hyboria joins a warband of adventurers hired by a local warlord to attack deep in the southern woods. The land is dry, the water is sparse and she is the only woman in the camp, but the best warrior out of them all, as well.

- A young daughter of a noble man is going to be wed to a man, who's reputation speaks of his brutality in war, politics, his servants, and possibly, in bed. Is the noble not as bad as she has heard he is, or perhaps his reputation only speaks too kindly of him?

Once again, feel free to PM me with any other ideas.

If you want to roleplay in these two scenarios, just send me a PM, we can discuss our character's looks and background stories, and we would be on our way.

Hope I can get an answer.  ;)

tcost

While I don't know Warcraft, I have read many of the original Howard Conan stories (admittedly not since high school, but I have a good grasp of the idea of them) as well as the first run of Conan comic books (Barry Smith and John Buscema art, mostly written or adapted by Roy Thomas). 

I like your premise.  I could play the local warlord who employs the band your character is working for, or the presumptive bridegroom, which I suppose might be the same man, or even both.  VAN preferred, but also NC is okay with me.  If you are interested, tell me more, including roughly how old you want Conan to be, since he does grow and change over time.
I prefer justice to irony.