News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvelynMarie

Granted, but now no one will ever throw a surprise party for you or wrap your gifts because when you ask them what they were doing or what they are hiding they will have to tell you. In fact people will either not talk to you around Christmas and your birthday or just not get you anything.

I wish...that there was some red velvet cake at my house and that I could eat it right now.
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Shimeka

Granted! Unfortunately I was the one who made it... so... yeah... Eh...I wouldn't eat it... HA-HA! Bon appetit!

I wish for everything to be free!

Prefect Mos

Just what does freedom mean.. and to what extent should people be free.. and free of what. For that matter, what does it mean to be everything who is the thing. From this the only possible thing is the universe, for outside of the universe , wile there is stuff and things, the rules of reality change.  So the universe becomes free, free of the forces that govern its laws, matter is no longer constrained by time, or the atomic forces. Quite literary the loom of string that is the universe unfrails causing everything, and nothing to exist at the same time.  Seven words , and not only the whole of the universes efforts having been for not, they never happened in the first place, nor will they.. for when time seperates from the tappastry, the dichersion happens at everymoment, and every place.

I want some nice green tea lemonaid from starbucks.

cartun

Wish granted, now pay with your blood!

I want to own everythaang.

Shimeka

Granted! You now own everything... Too bad you have no proof that everything is yours!  ^.^

I want to be immortal!

SinfulBliss

Wish granted, but you had passed out making people believe you were dead and they buried you six feet under for the rest of your immortal life

I wish i had superpowers

Belle33

Granted, you have the power to grow grass and the power stop hiccups.  Now all you need is a costume - have fun!

I wish I could predict winning lottery numbers.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Phoenixrisen

Granted. However, this power only works when you are guessing lotto numbers for people who aren't related to you in any way shape or form.

I wish my work day started later than 6am.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

One-Eyed Jack

granted, but you will have to work until 8pm

I wish the weather here was a lot cooler than it is

Shimeka

Granted! Welcome to the new ice age!

Wish I had a vacation!

One-Eyed Jack

Granted, here is a one-way ticket to Baghdad

Wish I had a coffee maker in my car

Prefect Mos

You die of caffeine overdose in three weeks. As an asside, they do make coffee makers for your car.. just go to a large local truck or lorry stop.

I wish [you] would pay more attention to me. 

EvelynMarie

Granted, but it’s the kind of attention you'd prefer from a guy. ~She slowly looked him over from head to toe then from his feet back up to his eyes. When she met his eyes again she had a smirk firmly in place on her lips as she winked at him~ Careful what you wish for.

I wish that my hair was easier to manage.
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As

SinfulBliss

Wish granted, your bald :)

I wish I was an assassin

Zaphod

Granted but you would have to be bald so that there is nothing to manage. That's as easy as it gets.  :D

I wish it rains today.

EvelynMarie

Quote from: SinfulBliss on June 10, 2011, 02:36:20 PM
I wish I was an assassin
Granted, but you are terrible at you job so you get caught, then the company that hired you had you killed to keep their organization a secret.
Quote from: Zaphod on June 10, 2011, 02:38:42 PM
I wish it rains today.
Granted, but it rains so hard and so much that flash floods occur

I wish that it didn’t get so hot in Arizona during the summer

-Unknown
A/As

SinfulBliss

Wish granted, they had to make you ugly to make it less hot ;)

I wish I had more free time

Prefect Mos

Granted. Your Fired, divorced, and homeless.

I wish [you] would buy me lunch.

EvelynMarie

Granted, but I buy you something you don't like, because I have no idea what you like or don;t like food wise, and I accidentaly kill you because you have a food allergy I didn't know about.

I wish I had a better mircowave then the one I have right now. (Im serioous, it always gives me trouble when it comes to frozen pizzas, burritos and other fronzzen lunch/dinner  items)
-Unknown
A/As

SinfulBliss

Wish granted but after cooking one item it explodes

I wish I had a dog

Phoenixrisen

Granted, but the dog that you now have is the ugliest, meanest dog in existence.

I wish that I didn't have so much trouble relaxing.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Captain Maltese

You now relax at the drop of a hat. Trouble is, you are also a heavy drug user.

I wish I was highly qualified at something useful.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

elone

Granted, unfortunately you are now highly qualified as a crash test dummy.

I wish I could take a vacation to a wonderful south sea island.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

Wish granted, that will be $10,000 please. 

I wish my neighbor's dog wasn't so fond of my leg.  *laughs*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Prefect Mos

Now the dog hates your leg.. and bites it , making war not love.

I wish [you] was fond of my "leg"