Spring Break inspired RP. (F/F Only.)

Started by Monica Lawson, March 24, 2013, 08:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Daniella Ochoa

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a very very strong preference for women (homoflexible is probably more precise)

Appearance: Dani is 5'8" tall and weighs around 132 lbs with brown eyes and dark brown hair. She has 3 piercings in each ear (2 lobe, 1 cartilage each), a tiny nose stud, a tattoo of a pair of Queens (playing cards) low on her abdomen and another of a snake around her ankle and foot. She tends to dress casual for comfort and ease of movement but also has a habit of shedding clothes quickly when not in public. She cleans up well when she need to.

Personality: Laid-back, playful, affectionate, active... Dani knows how to be serious when its time to be serious but similarly when its time to have fun she's all about the fun. She's easy to get along with as she usually kinda goes with the flow and usually always up for a good time. Being a college athlete she tends to avoid drugs beyond maybe a pot brownie or cookie every once in a while but she'll drink socially. Dani doesn't like to lose control so she's usually the designated driver but she's perfectly capable of wild'n out without getting drunk or high. She likes touching, cuddling, and teasing and has a habit of ignoring personal space bubbles if she knows you even a little bit. She also has a secret nerdy streak that peeks out at random times.

History: Dani was born to two middle class parents who worked all the time to support their family. Most times they worked late so it usually fell to her to look after her younger sister growing up and as a result she learned to be responsible but make good use of her personal time to live it up to the fullest. She was into sports growing up, finally settling on soccer in high school and since she did a good job keeping her grades up she was accepted into college on a sports scholarship where she majors in sports medicine while playing soccer.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, playing soccer, playing video games, solving puzzles, reading science fiction, poker!

Ons & Offs: See players or ask
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Usani

I modified my character profile so people can see the info.

Kokaine

Alright... all characters that have been posted here have been moved over to the OOC so if you make changes then just make sure you let me know so I can update it.

We have 5 up so far. All that's left is Dashenka and SanguinePuppet (if she's still in) and that will give us a total of 7.

Feel free to work out whatever connections in the OOC.

My O/Os

Usani

Yay!  I can't wait to get started!  ;D

Hercinia

Me neither, I've nearly done an entirely F/F group  ;D

Usani

Lol I won't lie after seeing your character page, I hope mine hooks up with yours! XD

Lithium

If you chicks have room for one more, I'd love to join in.

Hercinia

Quote from: Usani on April 14, 2013, 01:01:11 AM
Lol I won't lie after seeing your character page, I hope mine hooks up with yours! XD

I wouldn't be at all supprised if they did  ;)

Quote from: Lithium on April 14, 2013, 01:11:04 AM
If you chicks have room for one more, I'd love to join in.

Personally I'd love you to join us, but I don't know what our GMs would say  :-\
We have one gal who may, or may not be joining, but anythings possible I guess...

Usani

Dashenka

Just give us a character sheet Lithium.. we'll take it from there. No problem with two cars driving... I'll make my character after I had a proper cup of tea...
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dashenka

We needed more blondes... so I made one :D

How are you girls with the idea of having two cars if we get more than 6 characters in?

Hercinia

Love your character Dashenka!

Two cars would be fine by me  :-)

Tamhansen

Question. Are you only accepting female writers? Because I have a girl that would fit this game perfectly, but I understand if people would feel uncomfortable with a male writer. I hope they don't though.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Lithium

Name: Genevieve Rochefort, or Genie

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Genie is 5'4", around 120 lbs. with blue eyes and natural light brown hair that she keeps mostly lightened to blond other than the first couple of inches starting from the roots. She has dozens of tattoos spread across her neck, chest, arms, thighs, calves and feet; the majority of them are just things that she likes and finds aesthetically pleasing like hearts, stars, skulls, butterflies, flowers, scrollwork, etc. She also has her earlobes pierced for plugs, two tiny diamond studs on either side of her nose, a nose ring and a barbell through her tongue. Her clothing style is pretty casual and not too remarkable, although she will dress up more for special occasions and has an affinity for underwear and lingerie of all sorts.

Genie

Personality: Despite what most people would assume based on first impressions, she's not actually that weird. Being independent and doing what she likes are two things about Genie that go hand in hand. She can be a bit whimsical and easily distracted at times and generally doesn't take every day stuff too seriously. She loves exploring, discovering things and just generally making herself and her friends feel good. Although she does pretty well whether she's on her own or in a crowd, Genie actually leans towards being slightly more on the introverted side, but she also has an exhibitionist side to her which comes out regularly enough. Her body modifications are a pretty obvious example of that.

History: Genevieve was born and raised in Quebec but moved to the States when it was time for her to go to college, feeling like she needed a change of scenery and more room to grow away from her home town. Both of her parents were relatively free-spirited, a trait which she clearly inherited, so they agreed to let her go and everything was done on good terms, she didn't leave because of any sort of problem. Perhaps ironically, the move and the change of living on her own inspired her so much that she soon dropped out of school where she was studying fine arts in favor of doing her own thing and pursuing her career right away.

She's an independent artist who makes ends meet by selling prints and paintings in small local galleries as well as over the internet and doing the occasional commissioned job when she can land one. Although it's not really something that she'd like to do full-time, Genie's also modeled a few times for some minor alternative magazines, but it's more for fun and because it's an out of the ordinary experience than anything else. Recently, she's been learning how to do airbrushing, which might be something that she'd like to pursue professionally.

Hobbies: Traveling, drawing/painting, karaoke, music (metal, trip-hop, pop, ambient), collecting lingerie, window shopping, baking deserts, playing poker, tattoos, cars or bikes with crazy custom paint jobs and gazing at clouds.

Dashenka

Quote from: Katataban on April 14, 2013, 04:22:45 AM
Question. Are you only accepting female writers? Because I have a girl that would fit this game perfectly, but I understand if people would feel uncomfortable with a male writer. I hope they don't though.

I'm okay with it. Not sure about the others. We are getting to a number of players where it's becoming too much though. So up to the others.

Hercinia

I don't mind male writers, but I agree that we are getting a few to many players. I'd prefer not to go over 10...

Kokaine

Err.... I don't care about male writers but I agree were' getting a bit full.

I'm gonna say Katataban (**as long as none of the other girls are upset by having a male writer**) and SanguinePuppet are it. No more.
And even if they choose not to make a character recruitment is still closed. We have 7 now, and with them it would be 9 >.<

So everyone should use the OOC from now on to discuss things. The quicker we get the kinks worked out, the sooner we can begin.

My O/Os

Tamhansen

considering you're all saying it's pretty full, I'll just step back and look for another game. Thank you anyway, and have loads of fun in your game.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.