"My Dear Uncle" - Seeking M Character for Fantasy M/F Incest Plot [Closed]

Started by ambrosial, November 20, 2011, 10:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambrosial

Edit: I've received quite the warm response to this idea in such a short amount of time, so thanks to everyone for reading and expressing your interest! It's fantastic.

However, this idea is currently taken, but should I get the urge to play it again with some changes, it could re-open.

"My Dear Uncle" - [Taken]

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This idea came to me in a dream (literally), and it seemed absolutely perfect for an rp, so here goes. ;)

I'm looking for someone (of any gender!) to play the male role in the following plot:
My Dear Uncle - M/F, Incest, Fantasy/Historical

"Following conflicts in the realm, the king and queen's youngest daughter has been moved to live with her uncle until her future marriage. The princess tires of this protective "house arrest"and isolation and decides her attractive uncle is the perfect target for seduction."

I'm envisioning the uncle as a sort of gruff but caring man who, although he tries to resist his niece's inappropriate advances, eventually gives in. But I'm more than happy to hear your own version of the character!

Please check my O/O's and PM me if interested. Feel free to bring your own ideas to the table!
We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!