O/O
Ideas

Hawk

“The wild hawk stood with the down on his beak
And stared with his foot on the prey.”

O/O
Ideas

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Hawk

O/O
Ideas

Kokaine

Gonna read everything over again and ponder a concept. Will get back to you if I have questions ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Hawk

Quote from: Kokaine on July 11, 2017, 01:11:09 AM
Gonna read everything over again and ponder a concept. Will get back to you if I have questions ^^

Glad to hear it! Also, to garner more interest, if you have anyone you know that might be interested in this as well, please don't hesitate to let them know about it!

O/O
Ideas

Amarlo

I am intrigued... -Hands in tentative interest slip.-

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LostSoul

"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

Take another sip/Let it kiss your lips/And let a little drip on your thighs

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

Hawk

Quote from: Amarlo on July 11, 2017, 11:40:35 AM
I am intrigued... -Hands in tentative interest slip.-

Great! Glad to have ya aboard!

Quote from: LostSoul on July 11, 2017, 12:53:08 PM
Color me intrigued as well.

Awesome! The more the merrier!

O/O
Ideas

c0i9z

Also interested. I'll post an application later today or tomorrow.

Kokaine

Im aiming for a female consultant. Should have somthing soon. Just need to decide on a race... thinking possibly a Valkyrie or a shifter.

My O/Os

Hawk

Quote from: c0i9z on July 11, 2017, 10:48:30 PM
Also interested. I'll post an application later today or tomorrow.

Great! Glad to have you!

Quote from: Kokaine on July 11, 2017, 10:55:32 PM
Im aiming for a female consultant. Should have somthing soon. Just need to decide on a race... thinking possibly a Valkyrie or a shifter.

Both races sound intriguing but Valkyrie sounds enticing.

O/O
Ideas

Cold Heritage

I'm somewhat interested, but can you elaborate on what's meant when you say:

QuoteMost will be violent, deadly encounters. Most of them will be sexual in nature.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Amarlo

A few questions, if I may.

On powers: How many can a character have at most? What sort of powers would be acceptable?

On format: Will the game have a single thread presented with a linear timeline or will it be treated like a sandbox with several threads open for play between various dates and an event thread for gmed events? Will everyone applying be in one group or split off into different smaller groupings for 'campaigns'?

On Deadlines: Will there be a posting deadline imposed, at least on events?

On Characters: Will there be a limit to how many people can join the rp? A limit to how many characters a person can have? Would these characters had to have died recently? Can a consultant be a dead supernatural or are they all still living?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

c0i9z

Name: Emanuel
Nickname: Just call her E
Nationality: Canadian
Appearance: (Picture Preferred: No art. Real person)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: E is still bitter at what happened to her. She's also somewhat shy and unused to her new body.
History: Emanuel was a government translator. Nothing glamorous, his job was simply to translate normal documents from one language to another. Perhaps he hoped to eventually be allowed to do something weightier, but for he was happy enough for now. He was good at his job and well liked. He even had a girlfriend of a few years.

In fact, today he had made reservations to a fancy restaurant and intended to propose to her. Emanuel was a bit of a traditionalist in these things. When the time came, he whipped out a reasonably priced ring. And she said yes! As they were happily discussing their bright future together over some delicious salmon, he choked on a fish bone and died.

E no longer trusts fish.

When came to, E was in a different body and, more importantly, gender. She complained about that, of course, but all she got was people giving her some complicated talk about unstable something or other. The best she could figure out, whatever made her able to 'jump' also made them unable to turn her back into a man. Which, apparently they could do. Just not to her.

Oh, also, she had superpowers now. Which would be good, but she was also expected to use them to fight super powerful evil thing. Or they would kill her. Whoever they were.
Powers: Teleportation
Weapons: Knife, side arm
Position: Operator
Equipment: Binoculars, periscope

Hawk

Quote from: Cold Heritage on July 12, 2017, 12:35:23 AM
I'm somewhat interested, but can you elaborate on what's meant when you say:

Some of the encounters we run into will only be solved sexually.

Quote from: Amarlo on July 12, 2017, 02:24:25 AM
A few questions, if I may.

On powers: How many can a character have at most? What sort of powers would be acceptable?

On format: Will the game have a single thread presented with a linear timeline or will it be treated like a sandbox with several threads open for play between various dates and an event thread for gmed events? Will everyone applying be in one group or split off into different smaller groupings for 'campaigns'?

On Deadlines: Will there be a posting deadline imposed, at least on events?

On Characters: Will there be a limit to how many people can join the rp? A limit to how many characters a person can have? Would these characters had to have died recently? Can a consultant be a dead supernatural or are they all still living?

Let's limit the powers to 3 right now. And most psychic powers but if you can think of another one, I'm willing to give it a shot.

It'll be a single thread with a linear timeline. Everyone will be in one group with one Manager. I'm willing to change this, however, if we get enough people involved.

I think I'll give everyone a 72 hour grace period to respond to posts before we move on without them.

So far, there's no limit to how many can join. They can either be recently dead or been part of the Company for any number of years. A consultant can be a dead supernatural but the vast majority are living who are brought in to lend a hand.

Quote from: c0i9z on July 12, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
Name: Emanuel
Nickname: Just call her E
Nationality: Canadian
Appearance: (Picture Preferred: No art. Real person)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: E is still bitter at what happened to her. She's also somewhat shy and unused to her new body.
History: Emanuel was a government translator. Nothing glamorous, his job was simply to translate normal documents from one language to another. Perhaps he hoped to eventually be allowed to do something weightier, but for he was happy enough for now. He was good at his job and well liked. He even had a girlfriend of a few years.

In fact, today he had made reservations to a fancy restaurant and intended to propose to her. Emanuel was a bit of a traditionalist in these things. When the time came, he whipped out a reasonably priced ring. And she said yes! As they were happily discussing their bright future together over some delicious salmon, he choked on a fish bone and died.

E no longer trusts fish.

When came to, E was in a different body and, more importantly, gender. She complained about that, of course, but all she got was people giving her some complicated talk about unstable something or other. The best she could figure out, whatever made her able to 'jump' also made them unable to turn her back into a man. Which, apparently they could do. Just not to her.

Oh, also, she had superpowers now. Which would be good, but she was also expected to use them to fight super powerful evil thing. Or they would kill her. Whoever they were.
Powers: Teleportation
Weapons: Knife, side arm
Equipment: Binoculars, periscope

Accepted!

O/O
Ideas

LostSoul

Name: Bran
Nickname: "the beast", "mongrel", traitor, kin-slayer, and much less polite terms
Nationality: American
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: (Richard Armitage)
Personality: Bitter would be high on the list. Distrustful, aloof, surly.
History: Bran contracted the shifter virus in utero, a rather dubious gift in the best terms. He's never been sick, never had to suffer the indignity of a cast until his bones could knit together, never picked up any of the small assortment of scars that boys accumulate growing up. Nor did he have the trauma of surviving some horrific attack haunting his dreams.
On the other hand, he's got a decidedly nasty allergy to silver and marked tendency toward teeth and claws when pissed, stressed, excited, or under a full or new moon. Not to mention, unless something manages to put him down for good, he's got close to the end of time to endure. Bran would be the first to call it a curse. His bite is the gift that keeps on giving, nor should he ever donate blood.
He grew up on the road in various trailer parks, flop-houses, and pay-by-the-week hotels, his mother never staying in one place too long. Always had to stay a least one step ahead of the latest bodies getting discovered and two ahead of the cops. His education came from the books of uncounted libraries, the occasional yard sale and the road.
They should have expected something like the Company.
He always considered it a cruel joke that both humans and wolves were social creatures, but those with his condition were utter crap at it. A half-dozen times at least, he and his mother fell into so-called packs. Some were better than others, but mostly they were just excuses to murder some folks and get laid. None of them ever lasted more than a couple months before internal stresses and/or their nocturnal activities started gathering way too much attention.
These relatively idyllic times of his tender youth came to an end when his mother got her ticket punched by some double-aught buckshot to the throat. Supernatural healing or no, catastrophic decapitation isn't something very many things can walk away from. She might have thought about that before she tried to steal that farm truck outside Cody. He was fifteen. There aren't very many ways for a lone teen to make ends meet, most them very dangerous and unsavory. What body and soul he managed to keep together he achieved through theft. He started with shop-lifting and the occasional residential break-in, then moved on to mugging once he started to gain his full growth. Since that point in time, he's made a living off-the-grid, working under the table for goods or cash, legality/ethics negotiable.
Bran had the bad luck to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when a team of Company Mechanics stormed a building infested with sewer gnomes. When the filthy, furry piranha-jawed vermin boiled out of the walls, he'd shifted in self-defense. It caught more than just the gnomes' attention, which very quickly caused him to catch a score of silver-clad rounds from the Mechanic squad. When he awoke, a pretty woman with eyes as flat and soulless as buttons was seated next to the reinforced steel "bed" he'd been locked down to. He had a choice to make; to be "part of the solution or continue to be a problem." "For a few minutes longer." was unspoken, but echoed in the sere chamber.
Perhaps perversely given his bleakly cynical view of his lycanthropy, he was still deeply committed to living. He'd taken the offer.
The woman, he never got her name nor ever saw her again, replaced the large syringe she'd been discretely holding into a hard-sided metal case emblazoned with a large bio-hazard symbol and left.
They gassed him.
When he awoke again, the restraints were gone and a poster-child of the Aryan ideal flatly informed him he was now a "Consultant" to the Company. They'd taken steps to ensure "a safe working relationship" and any attempt on his part to try and locate anything they may or may not have surgically implanted in him would be considered a termination of contract. Stress on the "termination".
The Company trusts him as far as their measures extend. Bran trusts them about has far as he can shot-put the USS Nimitz. So far however, both sides have effectively, if not comfortably, managed to work together.
Powers: In addition to the usual abilities of a werewolf; rapid healing, inhuman speed, strength, ability to turn into a wolf or the monstrous hybrid inbetween, heightened senses, Bran doesn't have a lingering scent. He can't be tracked by scent.
Weapons: He is the weapon.
Position: Hostage Consultant

Equipment: Nothing of note. A few changes of clothing, cheap pre-paid cell phone, pocket knife, etc.
"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

Take another sip/Let it kiss your lips/And let a little drip on your thighs

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

Amarlo

Quote from: Hawk on July 13, 2017, 12:33:11 AM
Some of the encounters we run into will only be solved sexually.
While this might make some of us uncomfortable, I just need to know one thing - Will these encounters keep to the boundaries of our Ons & Offs?

QuoteLet's limit the powers to 3 right now. And most psychic powers but if you can think of another one, I'm willing to give it a shot.
Sounds good to me!

QuoteIt'll be a single thread with a linear timeline. Everyone will be in one group with one Manager. I'm willing to change this, however, if we get enough people involved.
I would personally like to suggest trying something otherwise, or at least ask why. This sort of premise is rich for exploration into other things, such as past lives and loved ones. Let alone exploring each other. Providing a few other threads in a sandboxy nature would allow characters to explore themselves and each other without having to rely solely on a gm to progress things. I can understand if there are situations where letting people wander off isn't an option, but if I were in your shoes I'd simply lock off those dates and the player's ability to move past them until the event is finished.

However, depending on the way you go about this I can understand as well. But I would suggest making a Histories thread, at least then. ^^; 

QuoteI think I'll give everyone a 72 hour grace period to respond to posts before we move on without them.
For many people that might be a bit harsh (Not me so much). Would that be 72 hours from their last post? 72 from the gm post? 72 hours from THE last post in general?

QuoteSo far, there's no limit to how many can join. They can either be recently dead or been part of the Company for any number of years. A consultant can be a dead supernatural but the vast majority are living who are brought in to lend a hand.
A lot of people don't like playing in giant groupings. They can get messy and hard to post in, especially for action sequences.

Just food for thought! I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass but I noticed you were new to E as a whole and just wanted to give some advice. ^^;

Also, if we're allowed to do faceclaims, I'd like to faceclaim Elizabeth Gillies for the moment. ^^;  I will likely be making an operator.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Vlexia

Looking at creating gun-toting-sharp-shooting-bad-ass-mutha-fucker female Mechanic.

Will be working on a CS shortly.

Done...

Name: Keira Salgado

Nickname: Bellatrix, "Guardian Angel"

Nationality: Black American

Appearance:

Personality: Brash, bold, and beautiful, Keira has a head on her shoulders and isn't afraid to use it, albeit usually in a challenging way. She respects authority, but only when it is earned by merit. Despite not being the best at first impressions, the woman is extremely loyal, protective, and watchful, mindful of everyone and defender of the underdog. She hates injustice and would rather put herself in danger over anyone else.

History: Born in Compton, California, Keira did not have a safe and easy life. Her Caucasian mother tried to teach her to do the right thing, but working as an Elementary School teacher during the day and a convenience store cashier at night, the young Keira was left to her own sinful devices.

Getting caught up in drug trafficking at a young age, the girl eventually dropped out of High School and ran full time in the "street business". She was inculcated with decent attributes from her Mother, so she wasn't overly violent, didn't cheat, didn't steal from shop owners or other people, nor did she target innocents, such as bystanders or family members.     

Drugs, alcohol, partying, and sex, Keira was covered in back-ally tattoos all over her body, as well as a pierced nose and bottom lip. Her hair was cut short and dyed red, and although she had never met her father, she could tell he had been Hispanic to some degree as she had heavy Dominican features.

It was during a drug raid that her final day had been seen when the cops broke into the house and sprayed the air with bullets, Keira being one of the targets. She always knew she would be sent to hell, and upon waking up in the tiny apartment, the woman was initially surprised that hell would be kept so clean. It wasn't until the letter was read and the mirror reflection of a dark skinned, untattooed woman stared back at her that she realized things had actually turned out very differently.

Powers: Magnetism, Electric Charge. Enhancements include: Sonar hearing, Heat Vision and Night Vision.

Weapons:
CheyTac Intervention M200 .408 Sniper Rifle
Two Tech 9s

44 Magnum Revolver (her favorite)

Position: Mechanic

Equipment: Load Carrying combat boots, holster vest for the Tech-9s, 
double serrated blade
, ammo.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Amarlo

I'm not exactly sure if I'm set on everything, especially the abilities, but I do know I'm at least keeping the first one. xD

I also noticed that the history was getting to long, so I cut out parts and didn't write some parts. >.>; But then again, I was writing the history of an 82 year old woman not in the body of a 20-something. xD

Gertrud Feinman WIP
Name: Gertrud Don’t call her that... Feinman
Nickname: Trudy, Gabby, Gabriella
Nationality: German American
Race: Human!
Appearance: Elizabeth Gillies
Personality: |Opinionated| Independent | Stubborn | Selectively Open Minded | Playful | Modest |
As a product of the 1930’s some of her tastes and opinions are a bit old fashioned, while others can be surprisingly open minded. However, she has had an exceedingly hard time leaving her old life behind. With children and even grandchildren left alive in the world it is difficult to keep her sights set on the goals of The Company’s mission, but that does not mean she doesn’t try. For now she believes their goals to be of a good hearted nature, and so they have her loyalty - if for nothing else but to help create a better world for those she has left behind.

Past that, her ability to adapt seems to be where she struggles the most. It was not hard for her to rationalize the existence of creatures but she has found it frighteningly complicated getting used to her new body. She has managed to spook herself several times over by catching a glimpse of her own reflection, and has been slowly learning how to more properly dress her new appearance...
History:
Gertrud, or Gabriella as she came to rename herself, grew up in a time where the opinions of German immigrants were not so nice in America. Still, as her mother often chimed, living in America was better than living in Germany! Especially for Jewish families like their own. They counted their blessings for getting out on time, but were still troubled by the people they left behind. Friends and family still living in Germany plagued their minds constantly, and every night they would sit down and pray for their safety and happiness. Too many times did they receive letters describing little but horrors and bad news. Loved ones went missing or were taken, or even drafted into a military they did not agree with, and this laid heavy on her parent’s minds.

Frequently they sent what little money they could spare overseas to help the women and children left behind to fend for themselves. While they were tucked safely away in America, dealing with the new swell of hatred and violence brewing around them. Gabby was bullied often and it was not unusual for her to come home with a few scrapes and bruises, or tears in her little eyes. And while there seemed to little her parents could do, they always held her close and tried to sooth away her sorrows.

By the time she reached her teens she discovered that not only did her origins cause her grief, but her appearance as well. Gertrud Feinman was not growing to become a pretty woman, that was for sure. Her eyes were sunken in, she struggled with her weight and her hair was about as lifeless and vibrant as a rock. Her nose was more than a little crooked, a product of a few broken noses over the years, and her teeth were large and far to spread apart. To make matters worse she had to wear those terrible thick framed glasses too. She was a complete loss, and not even her winning personality got her invited to prom!

However, after graduation she was one of the lucky few women that were allowed to pursue higher education. It wasn’t quite what she wanted, but one of the more accepted career paths for women at the time, and so it wasn’t long before she took on the role of Nurse and started her first shift in Germantown Hospital of Philadelphia. It was during her time there that she caught the eye of one of her patients. Nicholas Keizer was fresh out of the military and looking to settle down and start his own family. He wasn’t the easiest man to look at but he was honorable and wonderfully mannered - or so she thought. Long story short, after marrying him and moving with him to his hometown in Georgia, it turned out he wasn’t quite the gentleman he seemed to be - a product of what was then called combat fatigue. Not to mention the culture shock… But out of it all she was gifted three wonderful children, two boys and one girl.

It wasn’t until they began to reach their teens that her own children convinced her to leave Nicholas. Filing for divorce was difficult, especially when it was largely cause for social exile in those days, but being a single mother was practically financial suicide. That was about the time she began to participate more enthusiastically in politics, and even took part in rallies that had eventually lead to the Reconstruction act of 1967, which inevitably lead to the end of racial segregation. So while her divorce completely uprooted the life of herself and her children, and it was not easy in the least, they still managed either way.

However, as the last of the three grew into adulthood and left home, Gabby found that their absence left a void in her life she knew little to do with. At her daughter’s suggestion, she began to volunteer and that was when she started to make some very interesting friends that even her sons were uncomfortable with. She lived out the remainder of her life sharing a home with two homosexual men and had the pleasure of playing auntie to their adopted daughter, then retired with them to Florida. Incidentally she inevitably died in accident at an LBGT rights rally in 2017 - she still finds the irony quite humorous.

Powers:
Indomitable Will - She is impossible to mind control or influence by supernatural means. Not only is she immune to telepathic invasion, she can also face great physical pain and psychological trauma but continue to refuse surrender even if only in her own mind. In short only Gabby can determine what she will and will not do.

Regenerative Booster - While this ability doesn’t allow her to heal anyone instantly, she can speed them along and decrease their recovery time dramatically.

Surreal Cloak - She cannot be detected through supernatural means, including enhanced senses.

Weapons: WIP
Equipment: WIP

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Hawk

Quote from: LostSoul on July 13, 2017, 04:59:27 AM
Name: Bran
Nickname: "the beast", "mongrel", traitor, kin-slayer, and much less polite terms
Nationality: American
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: (Richard Armitage)
Personality: Bitter would be high on the list. Distrustful, aloof, surly.
History: Bran contracted the shifter virus in utero, a rather dubious gift in the best terms. He's never been sick, never had to suffer the indignity of a cast until his bones could knit together, never picked up any of the small assortment of scars that boys accumulate growing up. Nor did he have the trauma of surviving some horrific attack haunting his dreams.
On the other hand, he's got a decidedly nasty allergy to silver and marked tendency toward teeth and claws when pissed, stressed, excited, or under a full or new moon. Not to mention, unless something manages to put him down for good, he's got close to the end of time to endure. Bran would be the first to call it a curse. His bite is the gift that keeps on giving, nor should he ever donate blood.
He grew up on the road in various trailer parks, flop-houses, and pay-by-the-week hotels, his mother never staying in one place too long. Always had to stay a least one step ahead of the latest bodies getting discovered and two ahead of the cops. His education came from the books of uncounted libraries, the occasional yard sale and the road.
They should have expected something like the Company.
He always considered it a cruel joke that both humans and wolves were social creatures, but those with his condition were utter crap at it. A half-dozen times at least, he and his mother fell into so-called packs. Some were better than others, but mostly they were just excuses to murder some folks and get laid. None of them ever lasted more than a couple months before internal stresses and/or their nocturnal activities started gathering way too much attention.
These relatively idyllic times of his tender youth came to an end when his mother got her ticket punched by some double-aught buckshot to the throat. Supernatural healing or no, catastrophic decapitation isn't something very many things can walk away from. She might have thought about that before she tried to steal that farm truck outside Cody. He was fifteen. There aren't very many ways for a lone teen to make ends meet, most them very dangerous and unsavory. What body and soul he managed to keep together he achieved through theft. He started with shop-lifting and the occasional residential break-in, then moved on to mugging once he started to gain his full growth. Since that point in time, he's made a living off-the-grid, working under the table for goods or cash, legality/ethics negotiable.
Bran had the bad luck to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when a team of Company Mechanics stormed a building infested with sewer gnomes. When the filthy, furry piranha-jawed vermin boiled out of the walls, he'd shifted in self-defense. It caught more than just the gnomes' attention, which very quickly caused him to catch a score of silver-clad rounds from the Mechanic squad. When he awoke, a pretty woman with eyes as flat and soulless as buttons was seated next to the reinforced steel "bed" he'd been locked down to. He had a choice to make; to be "part of the solution or continue to be a problem." "For a few minutes longer." was unspoken, but echoed in the sere chamber.
Perhaps perversely given his bleakly cynical view of his lycanthropy, he was still deeply committed to living. He'd taken the offer.
The woman, he never got her name nor ever saw her again, replaced the large syringe she'd been discretely holding into a hard-sided metal case emblazoned with a large bio-hazard symbol and left.
They gassed him.
When he awoke again, the restraints were gone and a poster-child of the Aryan ideal flatly informed him he was now a "Consultant" to the Company. They'd taken steps to ensure "a safe working relationship" and any attempt on his part to try and locate anything they may or may not have surgically implanted in him would be considered a termination of contract. Stress on the "termination".
The Company trusts him as far as their measures extend. Bran trusts them about has far as he can shot-put the USS Nimitz. So far however, both sides have effectively, if not comfortably, managed to work together.
Powers: In addition to the usual abilities of a werewolf; rapid healing, inhuman speed, strength, ability to turn into a wolf or the monstrous hybrid inbetween, heightened senses, Bran doesn't have a lingering scent. He can't be tracked by scent.
Weapons: He is the weapon.
Position: Hostage Consultant

Equipment: Nothing of note. A few changes of clothing, cheap pre-paid cell phone, pocket knife, etc.

Accepted!

Quote from: Amarlo on July 13, 2017, 08:21:15 AM
While this might make some of us uncomfortable, I just need to know one thing - Will these encounters keep to the boundaries of our Ons & Offs?
I'll be sure to peruse everyone's O/O's before I throw them into any situation that might fly in the face of what they are willing to explore.
QuoteI would personally like to suggest trying something otherwise, or at least ask why. This sort of premise is rich for exploration into other things, such as past lives and loved ones. Let alone exploring each other. Providing a few other threads in a sandboxy nature would allow characters to explore themselves and each other without having to rely solely on a gm to progress things. I can understand if there are situations where letting people wander off isn't an option, but if I were in your shoes I'd simply lock off those dates and the player's ability to move past them until the event is finished.

However, depending on the way you go about this I can understand as well. But I would suggest making a Histories thread, at least then. ^^;
After careful deliberation, I think you're correct and will try it your way. We'll have a single "Events" thread so that we can keep the story moving and one for the in between for ALL of our characters to explore. If anyone wishes to explore further between their characters they can go to the One-Shot area so as to not tie down either of the 'official' threads.

QuoteFor many people that might be a bit harsh (Not me so much). Would that be 72 hours from their last post? 72 from the gm post? 72 hours from THE last post in general?

The 72 hours rule will be limited to the Events Thread so as to keep the story moving and 72 hours from the time of my last post as the GM.

I appreciate you going out of your way to help me out in this and your input has been greatly valued!

Quote from: Vlexia on July 13, 2017, 08:57:04 AM
Looking at creating gun-toting-sharp-shooting-bad-ass-mutha-fucker female Mechanic.

Will be working on a CS shortly.

Done...

Name: Keira Salgado

Nickname: Bellatrix, "Guardian Angel"

Nationality: Black American

Appearance:

Personality: Brash, bold, and beautiful, Keira has a head on her shoulders and isn't afraid to use it, albeit usually in a challenging way. She respects authority, but only when it is earned by merit. Despite not being the best at first impressions, the woman is extremely loyal, protective, and watchful, mindful of everyone and defender of the underdog. She hates injustice and would rather put herself in danger over anyone else.

History: Born in Compton, California, Keira did not have a safe and easy life. Her Caucasian mother tried to teach her to do the right thing, but working as an Elementary School teacher during the day and a convenience store cashier at night, the young Keira was left to her own sinful devices.

Getting caught up in drug trafficking at a young age, the girl eventually dropped out of High School and ran full time in the "street business". She was inculcated with decent attributes from her Mother, so she wasn't overly violent, didn't cheat, didn't steal from shop owners or other people, nor did she target innocents, such as bystanders or family members.     

Drugs, alcohol, partying, and sex, Keira was covered in back-ally tattoos all over her body, as well as a pierced nose and bottom lip. Her hair was cut short and dyed red, and although she had never met her father, she could tell he had been Hispanic to some degree as she had heavy Dominican features.

It was during a drug raid that her final day had been seen when the cops broke into the house and sprayed the air with bullets, Keira being one of the targets. She always knew she would be sent to hell, and upon waking up in the tiny apartment, the woman was initially surprised that hell would be kept so clean. It wasn't until the letter was read and the mirror reflection of a dark skinned, untattooed woman stared back at her that she realized things had actually turned out very differently.

Powers: Magnetism, Electric Charge. Enhancements include: Sonar hearing, Heat Vision and Night Vision.

Weapons:
CheyTac Intervention M200 .408 Sniper Rifle
Two Tech 9s

44 Magnum Revolver (her favorite)

Position: Mechanic

Equipment: Load Carrying combat boots, holster vest for the Tech-9s, 
double serrated blade
, ammo.

Accepted!

Quote from: Amarlo on July 13, 2017, 12:41:27 PM
I'm not exactly sure if I'm set on everything, especially the abilities, but I do know I'm at least keeping the first one. xD

I also noticed that the history was getting to long, so I cut out parts and didn't write some parts. >.>; But then again, I was writing the history of an 82 year old woman not in the body of a 20-something. xD

Gertrud Feinman WIP
Name: Gertrud Don’t call her that... Feinman
Nickname: Trudy, Gabby, Gabriella
Nationality: German American
Race: Human!
Appearance: Elizabeth Gillies
Personality: |Opinionated| Independent | Stubborn | Selectively Open Minded | Playful | Modest |
As a product of the 1930’s some of her tastes and opinions are a bit old fashioned, while others can be surprisingly open minded. However, she has had an exceedingly hard time leaving her old life behind. With children and even grandchildren left alive in the world it is difficult to keep her sights set on the goals of The Company’s mission, but that does not mean she doesn’t try. For now she believes their goals to be of a good hearted nature, and so they have her loyalty - if for nothing else but to help create a better world for those she has left behind.

Past that, her ability to adapt seems to be where she struggles the most. It was not hard for her to rationalize the existence of creatures but she has found it frighteningly complicated getting used to her new body. She has managed to spook herself several times over by catching a glimpse of her own reflection, and has been slowly learning how to more properly dress her new appearance...
History:
Gertrud, or Gabriella as she came to rename herself, grew up in a time where the opinions of German immigrants were not so nice in America. Still, as her mother often chimed, living in America was better than living in Germany! Especially for Jewish families like their own. They counted their blessings for getting out on time, but were still troubled by the people they left behind. Friends and family still living in Germany plagued their minds constantly, and every night they would sit down and pray for their safety and happiness. Too many times did they receive letters describing little but horrors and bad news. Loved ones went missing or were taken, or even drafted into a military they did not agree with, and this laid heavy on her parent’s minds.

Frequently they sent what little money they could spare overseas to help the women and children left behind to fend for themselves. While they were tucked safely away in America, dealing with the new swell of hatred and violence brewing around them. Gabby was bullied often and it was not unusual for her to come home with a few scrapes and bruises, or tears in her little eyes. And while there seemed to little her parents could do, they always held her close and tried to sooth away her sorrows.

By the time she reached her teens she discovered that not only did her origins cause her grief, but her appearance as well. Gertrud Feinman was not growing to become a pretty woman, that was for sure. Her eyes were sunken in, she struggled with her weight and her hair was about as lifeless and vibrant as a rock. Her nose was more than a little crooked, a product of a few broken noses over the years, and her teeth were large and far to spread apart. To make matters worse she had to wear those terrible thick framed glasses too. She was a complete loss, and not even her winning personality got her invited to prom!

However, after graduation she was one of the lucky few women that were allowed to pursue higher education. It wasn’t quite what she wanted, but one of the more accepted career paths for women at the time, and so it wasn’t long before she took on the role of Nurse and started her first shift in Germantown Hospital of Philadelphia. It was during her time there that she caught the eye of one of her patients. Nicholas Keizer was fresh out of the military and looking to settle down and start his own family. He wasn’t the easiest man to look at but he was honorable and wonderfully mannered - or so she thought. Long story short, after marrying him and moving with him to his hometown in Georgia, it turned out he wasn’t quite the gentleman he seemed to be - a product of what was then called combat fatigue. Not to mention the culture shock… But out of it all she was gifted three wonderful children, two boys and one girl.

It wasn’t until they began to reach their teens that her own children convinced her to leave Nicholas. Filing for divorce was difficult, especially when it was largely cause for social exile in those days, but being a single mother was practically financial suicide. That was about the time she began to participate more enthusiastically in politics, and even took part in rallies that had eventually lead to the Reconstruction act of 1967, which inevitably lead to the end of racial segregation. So while her divorce completely uprooted the life of herself and her children, and it was not easy in the least, they still managed either way.

However, as the last of the three grew into adulthood and left home, Gabby found that their absence left a void in her life she knew little to do with. At her daughter’s suggestion, she began to volunteer and that was when she started to make some very interesting friends that even her sons were uncomfortable with. She lived out the remainder of her life sharing a home with two homosexual men and had the pleasure of playing auntie to their adopted daughter, then retired with them to Florida. Incidentally she inevitably died in accident at an LBGT rights rally in 2017 - she still finds the irony quite humorous.

Powers:
Indomitable Will - She is impossible to mind control or influence by supernatural means. Not only is she immune to telepathic invasion, she can also face great physical pain and psychological trauma but continue to refuse surrender even if only in her own mind. In short only Gabby can determine what she will and will not do.

Regenerative Booster - While this ability doesn’t allow her to heal anyone instantly, she can speed them along and decrease their recovery time dramatically.

Surreal Cloak - She cannot be detected through supernatural means, including enhanced senses.

Weapons: WIP
Equipment: WIP

Love what I see so far. So far, accepted!

O/O
Ideas

Amarlo

Yaaaaaay to all of the above!  ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Vlexia

Awesome. Really want to perfect my combat RP writing.

Super excited.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Hawk

Quote from: Amarlo on July 13, 2017, 09:33:18 PM
Yaaaaaay to all of the above!  ;D

=D

Quote from: Vlexia on July 13, 2017, 09:50:07 PM
Awesome. Really want to perfect my combat RP writing.

Super excited.

You'll get plenty of it in spades! xD

On that note, if anyone wishes to post a second character I'm game.
If not, I'll begin working on the OP for the first IC thread!

O/O
Ideas

wigglebiscuit

Frankenstein’s Fuckbeast

Inspirational Pic
WARNING! GORE!

Name: Angel

Nickname: none

Nationality: United States

Age: (At death). Varies. Angel was built from the parts of six different women. Her brain was that of a 16 year-old girl. She lived for two decades after that, dying many, many times in the process. When the Company found her, she was nothing more than a heart-shaped rock (see below).

Race: Ghoul

[floatRIGHT][/float]Appearance: Angel is a girl of very bad habits. She chain-smokes menthols. She drinks cheap whisky by the pint. Despite this, despite eating junk food all the time, despite never working out, despite a distaste for bathing and personal hygiene, despite literally being assembled from corpses, Angel is gorgeous. Her skin isn’t pallid, it’s alabaster. Her breasts are firm. Her ass is taut. Breath always smells like rosewater. The faint scent of jasmine clings to her, enticing, hinting at forbidden things, and she hates it.

Personality: Angel is not a nice person, but neither is she an asshole. She’s just in a bad mood. You would be too, if you were stitched together from the corpses of half a dozen people. (Why, oh why, did her creator see fit to use the brain of a 16 year-old girl. Do you have any idea what it is like to deal with those hormones for twenty years?)

Angel is a bullet fired from a gun. As much as she hates herself, she hates misogynists even more. She resents male authority, but isn’t a man-hater in general.

Angel isn’t smart, cunning, maybe, but not smart. She tends to be lazy. She sleeps. A lot. She still gets girl-crushes (she has the mind of a sixteen year-old), but at other times she will become reclusive, hostile, and even downright psychotic (she is made from the corpses of six women, after all).

History: Julia Frankenstein was the victim of childhood rape. This event altered the course of her life. During school, she was a recluse. Afterward, she became a prosecutor who specialized in going after sexual predators...only to watch rich asshole after entitled athlete get off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.
In her spare time, Frankenstein was a social worker. The sheer numbers of abused women in a supposedly developed country overwhelm her. She was just spitting in the wind, and she knew it. Frankenstein had to do more. She had to make them pay.
She quit her job, and began studying dark magic. It took three decades, her wealth, and her soul, but in the end, she made the perfect weapon. She was her Angel, the angel of death.

The Company almost destroyed her. But some analyst suggested that they just motivate her and point her in the right direction, she might be of some use. After all, she is generally willing to take on the most dangerous assignments. She routinely dies, or suffers horrific damage. It’s okay, just feed her more pizza. Eventually, those parts she left behind will grow back.

Powers: (see below)

Weapons: (see below)

Position: Mechanic (meat tank? villain fucker?)

Equipment: Angel prefers to fight ‘bare-handed’, though that is a bit of a misnomer. Her creator imbued her with several enhancements.

Hands of Obsidian: Notice those black nails? No, it isn’t polish, or lack of bloodflow. They were cut from the blackest obsidian in the darkest pits of hell. She can tear through flesh like butter. And she does, just to see what is inside.

Bane of Man: “Wanna bang? Sure, we can bang. But I should warn you that my pussy muscles are fekking Olympic. I can make you feel things beyond your wildest wet dreams. But you better deliver. I swear by the ghost of Jim Morrison if you leave me hanging, I’ll bite your dick off.” Yes, vagina dentata.

Heart of Stone: Not really a piece of equipment. Angel’s heart is literally made of stone. Demonic stone carved with forbidden runes and all that. The only way to truly kill her is to crush her Heart of Stone. Otherwise, she’s just mostly dead. When the Company found Angel, she was just a stone. The rest of her had been burned to ash by cult of inbred hillbillies. (She still wants to have another go at those fuckers.)

Note: I think, if Angel gets picked, one of the side-goals of every mission should be for her to die in the most graphic and hilarious way possible.