Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

*Blows up moon and catches the win as it comes back to earth.*

Squee.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mordred

Too brain dead to say anything other than...
Na na na na na na!
I winnnnnnnnnnn!
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

*Tosses Cynical in closet and locks it*

Nu I win.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mordred

For old times sake, because my big greedy hands miss that lovely trophy (who I have even named).... I sneak in like a vampire-ninja and steal my precious.
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

*Grabs trophy and puts it in a giant pit full of holy water, garlic, stakes, Bibles, and silver. With a moat of running water around the pit*

So many flaws, Ha I win!

Mordred

*sends in minions... an army of them... with parachutes... one, beaten to a pulp, returns with my precious as I look onto the horizon, millions more cheer me on*

Victorious!
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*uses turn undead to mke Cynical drop the win and run in fear*

*giggles* all mine...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Mordred

*after running for a while I stop... look around (slightly embarassed... me? run in fear?) but notice nobody around... Phew!*

*follows the sounds of giggles and finds MzNurse besides herself in laughter... where I join, laughing like crazy to get closer before taking the trophy... still seeing her laugh hysterically I reach out quickly and draw two little red dots on her neck... hehehe... hope that freaks her out later*

Mine, alllll mine!
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*paws in out of no where and take the win from Cyn, swishing tail back and forth as she paws back out*

I win :)

LA

Inkidu

*Throws a fun ball of yarn at LA and steals win*

Wee!

Mordred

*pulls the ground out from where Inkidu will land from the slide he is sliding down, so happily* (sorry, dude!)... *sending him into the void of nothingness*...

*snatches trophy as he slides by, giving him oxygen helmet*

YES! MINE! ALL MINE!
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

*sneaks in and grabs the win while Cynical is busy celebrating*

Woot!  Mine again! 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Inkidu

*Steals the win and replaces it with a kitten*

I wins.

MzNurse

*douses Inki in India Ink, blinding him and snatches the win*

*locks herself in a survival chamber*  all mine...

Inkidu

*Uses his lightsaber to cut a hole in the wall of the safe room* I'll take that. *Flees!*

Mithlomwen

*follows the glow from the lightsaber, hiding in the shadows and waits for him to fall asleep.....then creeps up to steal the win from him quietly*

*whispers*  Helloooooooo again!
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

*waits till Mith falls asleep... prying her hands off the win... while looking at the camera (there's always a camera)... wiggling eyebrows, putting finger to my lips going 'shhhhh'*

*whispers* I win... *covers mouth from bursting out laughing*
*See Pillory*

Mnemaxa

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Mordred

I agree with Mnemaxa's denial...

I sacrifice myself to win this meaningless prize yet again.
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*cast Light at Cynical, blinding him and stealing the win*

I'm not that humble.  I actually do win! *runs like hell*

Inkidu

*Throws a banana peel in her path*

Another thing cartoons cannot resist.

*Takes the win* See you.

Mordred

*drops from the sky on a giant rubber band... snatches win from Inkidu's hands... then soars back up... then down, up, down, up until the bouncing stops... *

Phew... that was... cool!
*See Pillory*

shadowbane

*appears like a shadow of night and grabs the win, then dissappears in a smoke cloud*

NINJA'D

MzNurse

*uses a fire extinguisher to freeze the cloud* mine!

Mithlomwen

*bursts in and confuses her, grabbing the win and dashing out*

Woohooo!
Baby, it's all I know,