Seeking RP Partner(s)

Started by Kieran±Malive, December 17, 2010, 10:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kieran±Malive

Hey, thanks for checking out this post.

So while I'm waiting to be approved, as I'm sure many of you others are, I figured I'd see if anyone would be interested in starting up an rp?

I'd be interested in doing the following genres:

Modern
Medieval
Fantasy

I'm not big into the whole vampire and werewolves fad, extreme fetishes, torture, hardcore stuff, but open to other fantasy ideas.

The roles I can play:

Straight Male
Straight Female
Lesbian Female
Bi Female

I'd also consider doing Group RPs if we can come up with a storyline that involves many others.

So if you're looking to create a good storyline, are looking for a partner to rp with, or join a group rp, feel free to reply to this post!  I'm all open to ideas.
Kieran±Malive's Ons & Offs
Not a weekend roleplayer.
"There is a willow, grows aslant, a brook..."

ENlighten

Hello!! I'm new as well and just opening anything interesting I can find. welcome. I'm a little confused. Are you a male or a female? Just wondering. Not that it matters all that much, but I saw someone else question it too, so I wondered.

I actually would love to help start a Group RP with you and others. I'm open to mostly anything, let me know! :)

Reno

You got my attention by forswearing vampires and werewolves. :)

I'm not usually a big fan of modern unless there's something "different" about it (alternate universe, that sort of thing), just because I like to avoid the mundane in my escapism.  Huge fan of Fantasy and Medieval RP though.

Kieran±Malive

Hey guys!

Thanks for checking in.  Yeah, let's start a group RP once we (hopefully) get all approved :)

And I'm female, just fyi, they fixed it for me. 

We can do something Medieval/Fantasy.  Do any of you have any ideas that you've just been itching to try out?

grovercjuk

I have been looking for a medieval/fantasy game, knights in a shiny armour, wizards brewing potions.
So if a game is getting off the ground is there a slot? 

Reno

Quote from: Kieran±Malive on December 28, 2010, 12:40:52 PM
Hey guys!

Thanks for checking in.  Yeah, let's start a group RP once we (hopefully) get all approved :)

I was hoping we could get something non-adult started. Still got at least a week to kill...

Kairi

Hi my character is Kairi and I'm here you caught me by the no were/vamps which I am glad to hear, I'm sick of the fad as well. My character is a dark faerie though if I may join you :)
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Kieran±Malive

Okay, looks like we're all leaning toward Medieval/Fantasy.  I agree with Reno too, as far as starting in the Non-Adult section until we get approved.

My character will be Lillian, a wood elf who is an archer with a little use of magic though more for healing purposes.

So as far as races go, so far we've got:
Kairi - dark faeire
Lillian - wood elf

Reno, grovercjuk, ENlighten, what do you guys want to be?  As soon as we figure out what kind of characters we have, I think it'll be easier for us to come up with a plot.

grovercjuk

CHARACTER NAME  Orion
CLASS Wizard
RACE Human
ALIGNMENT Neutral Good.

Around 6 feet with striking red hair and an agile build Orion is not most peoples idea of a mage. He further adds to this by wearing the normal clothes of a traveller rather than the robes of a mage.

Orion is a member of the Order of The Silver Rose, a band of mages dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge. Their view is that all knowledge is important, that it should be acquired and studied regardless of the moral implications of it. This disregard of good or evil has brought the order into conflict with various interests that have more definite views on good and evil.
The order argues that it is not the knowledge it's self but the use of it that is good or evil. An argument that seems to fall on deaf ears thus leading to the order going underground to coin a phrase.

Reno

Damn, beat me to the wizard.

Well then, might as well fill out the holy trinity and take the obligatory Cleric. :)

Name: Demitrius
Race: Human
Align: NG
Deity: Pallan, God of Wisdom

Kairi

so have we got a character set up then or is this post just going to be scraped?

grovercjuk

Good point, are we getting something set up?

Kieran±Malive

Hey guys, sorry for the LONG delay.  I've been swamped at work plus RL stuff.  Can one of you set up the RP in the Non-Adult thread and I'll join up?  I can't GM this one, sorry.

grovercjuk

Kairi

Im still in but I'm having a hard time getting on the net due to my job recent new boy friend and lack of net connection I'm sorry guys. I still want to be a part if you'll take me

grovercjuk

Ok lets get something started so those that want in, please do a post taking you through the woods and to met Orion.
The game is found at:-
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95086.0

And Kairi you are most welcome.