Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Jag

10/10...I have the urge to be like Dory in Finding Nemo and just say, "Hey there Mr. Grumpy Gills'...but she's not a mister!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Anesa

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Anesa

9 - It is original and quite interesting

Skye

10 definitely. She is a lovely cowgirl.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for hat and the mystery, you sultry cowgirl!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Gives the big eye a 10 just for being so kind with his rating. *bows and curtsies*

Sasha

A sexy 9 ....would love to see her expression ....

blue bunny sparkle

oh at least a 10+, but she deserves much more!

Sasha

seducing ...and rather with an innocence ....very nice ....a 9 for sure .

Insanityenviesme

A definite 10.. just for that look in her eye and that sexy bend of her wrist!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Nico

Vezaphire

WyldRanger

Anesa

9.75... get rid of the girl!  :D

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

LaCroix

A definite nine. Very appealing, I like the way she has her knee's drawn up and her arms wrapped around them. Nice stuff.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Nitro

Vezaphire

Nitro

Merry Gentry

8  cause anything Syante wears is lovely <3
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

adroitgrayman

10 for her revealing seductive outfit and her personality
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso