To The Stars And Beyond (Science Fiction Colonization Interest Check)

Started by Norsegod1839, January 13, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Okay once we get Green Goo Theory guy I think we can safely at least start and get the bones of it going!

We can continue recruitment and stuff and by all means if you think you have some one who would like it let em know!

Norsegod1839

This is not dead by any means just fyi guys!

Once I get Green Goo in I will go ahead and post it in and get our ball rolling!

Eliza

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

*starts to assemble the weaponry to take the cat down*

It will rue the day it came into my kingdom

Norsegod1839

We're just waiting for green goo character sheet and then we are starting Tira! Also games take longer to start up on here just via their nature.

I am sorry to see you go but when we get it off the ground you are more than welcome to come back.

RhinSama

Norsegod1839

Whooo! I also decided I am going to go ahead and GM the native alien species so we can focus on the diplomacy aspects! However if you want to be a MEMBER of the race hit me up!

Norsegod1839

Rhin Sama is working on her profile

Then we have Green goo who I am working with!

Eliza after they get em in I am going to go ahead and start!

Norsegod1839

To Everyone expressing interest!

Hey just wanted to let you guys know I have not given up on this one! Rhin is still working on her own character sheet and I am actively recruiting as well!

Jinx

Hi folks, this definitely sounds interesting!

I'd love to play some sort of field scientist (geologist maybe), or a technician of some kind if that would fit with what you're going for.

Norsegod1839

Szandor

Hi there!

I love the idea of this role play! (sort of a big Mass Effect Andromeda fan here)
I was wondering if you guys needed a native character? Or perhaps a new race other than what's in Mass Effect, if you're going with those races as a base. I have an idea for what a possible alien character could look - or maybe even act - like.
Here's a YouTube video of the alien I like the look of.
They don't have to act like that, or be that malicious at all! I was more looking at the aesthetics and all that.

~Szan
Posting Rate: SLOW

Norsegod1839

sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this! I have been really sick the last few days!

I don't want it to be wholly based on Mass Effect the game was used as inspiration but its not set in the same universe.

That being said if you want to be your own alien race thats A okay to me!

Szandor

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on February 23, 2018, 10:49:46 PM
sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this! I have been really sick the last few days!

I don't want it to be wholly based on Mass Effect the game was used as inspiration but its not set in the same universe.

That being said if you want to be your own alien race thats A okay to me!

Absolutely fine, we all get busy!
As for the alien race again; would you rather he be on the ship and known to the colonists or on one of the planets and unknown?
I'm thinking maybe his people arrived while the colonists might have been in hyper-sleep, if you prefer that he's unknown.
Posting Rate: SLOW

Norsegod1839

Hey I am sorry for kind of not managing this or promoting it.

Having been getting into Lost In Space on Netflix I find myself still very interested in doing this one! I am bringing it back and am still looking to start this group!