Adventures in Otriea (D&D 5e, Interest check/Recruiting)

Started by mjrbatou, April 17, 2022, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I've been looking at 3 spells, Hidious laughter, sleep and bless. I could get bless via fey touched.

I can see the advantage of each. Laughter takes one out of the fight, sleep could take as many as 4, but more likely 3 out of a fight right now an bless gives  up to 3 characters a d4 extra for saves and attacks for10 rounds. is it better to buff buddies, or to take 1 to 3 out of a fight for a couple of rounds?

Actualy, I could take 2 of the three.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Blinkin on April 23, 2022, 12:29:51 PM
I've been looking at 3 spells, Hidious laughter, sleep and bless. I could get bless via fey touched.

I can see the advantage of each. Laughter takes one out of the fight, sleep could take as many as 4, but more likely 3 out of a fight right now an bless gives  up to 3 characters a d4 extra for saves and attacks for10 rounds. is it better to buff buddies, or to take 1 to 3 out of a fight for a couple of rounds?

Actualy, I could take 2 of the three.

Also, Heroism is useful in low level, constantly refreshing Cha mod temp HP (can soak a lot). But from those three; Sleep (later swapped) and Bless. Bless can last lvl 1 to lvl 20

Vreski

Quote from: euanthe on April 23, 2022, 08:23:50 AM
Which of three possibilities do people think is hottest for my Yuan-Ti snake tailed woman?

1. She used to eat sentient creatures, either whole or cooked, but ate the wrong one and wound up cursed by a good god to only eat evildoers. She’s an obligate carnivore.

2. Futa/ovipositor brood are constantly looking for warm mammalian bodies to drop her snake baby eggs in

3. Fairly standard sex-crazed Futa snake woman?

Yours,

euanthe

I like number 3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmoJQ57kX-w

Quote from: pdragon on April 23, 2022, 12:08:51 PM
Updated with an appearance description and character sheet

Mother Yati
Name: Yati Jacht
Class: Warlock (Celestial)
Race: Goblin ('Dhampir')

Group: Epesh or Veulura

Curses: Increased Libido, Bound Familiar, Broodmother

Appearance: Yati stands at 3'6, 65lbs. She has pale green skin, blonde hair in a loose bob, and rose pink eyes, changed from their natural yellow by her patron. Originally a rather typical scrawny goblin, Yati's figure has been completely altered to reflect fertility and motherhood. She has an incredibly curvaceous figure, bordering on the obscene for her size, with full breasts swelled with milk, wide birthing hips, and an ass and thighs plump enough to withstand even the hardest pounding. She dresses herself in the vestments of a nun, though most would think it a perverse mockery of a nun rather than a genuine holy garment. She wears a long black habit, and a thin drape of a "robe" that just barely conceals her privates and little else. She doesn't wear any form of underwear, prioritizing easy access to her divine body.

Backstory: Yati hails from Epesh, born and raised in a humble farming town that supplied one of the larger cities. Her parents were reformed goblin raiders turned farm hands, who worked hard to establish themselves as part of the community. They managed to get by well enough, until the demon horde came knocking at their doors.

With but a handful of guards to their name, her town was barely a pit stop for the pillaging devils, and all were either slaughtered or enslaved. Yati managed to escape the initial attack, but when a patrol of demons found her hiding in the forest it seemed to be the end for her. That was when her savior arrived, Lucifel, angel of 'love'. The celestial being offered to save her from the demons, and bestow her with great power, and Yati agreed without a thought.

However this power came with a price. Her patron was an angel of love, and there was no greater love than that of a mother, and the young goblin would become a living symbol of that love. Yati was to become the Heaven's Sow, the Mother of Angels, the Divine Broodmare. Her body was warped by Lucifel's divine magics, turning her into a perfect breeding vessel, making her capable of bearing countless children. To ensure she fulfilled her divine purpose, the angel also "blessed" her with an innate need for seed. Sex and cum are now as food and water to her, she literally needs them to survive, and thus cannot stray from her duty as a breeder.

Also on the matter of babies, I was thinking when Yati gives birth her patron (or some familiar, etc.) would come down and take them to a sort of celestial nursery to be cared for while she's out adventuring (kinda like Corruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space). Obviously it's not very practical (or in line with ToS) to have a bunch of babies trailing around, and since having kids is the entire purpose she was given I don't think her patron would just leave them uncared for.

That's a hot description. Very good idea for taking care of the kids! May Muula have access to this celestial nursery?

Laughing Hyena

I like number 3 euanthe. Also good idea on how to deal with the issues of baby mass producing in this game.

pdragon

Quote from: Vreski on April 23, 2022, 01:43:50 PM
That's a hot description. Very good idea for taking care of the kids! May Muula have access to this celestial nursery?
I certainly wouldn't mind making it open to anyone, if allowed.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

mjrbatou

There are already massive nurseries in the game, they just aren't mentioned because they handle the copious number of children from randomly rolled broodmothers.

In fact, the average woman/futa only births 1 child her entire life thanks to the breeding dens.  The smaller the community the more each woman has (assuming no broodmothers) but the largest cities follow this rule.

pdragon

Well considering the set up for the three games are:

1. Going to fight a horde of demons in a destroyed town

2. Taking over an old abandoned keep and building it up ourselves

3. Getting trapped on a hostile lizard island

We don't exactly have the convenience of being able to waltz over to a conventional nursery to drop our kids off. We'd need something a bit more expedient.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Added appearance and background in own spoilers. Fine whichever three games my char wounds up into but he is originally from Veulura region.

Brandon Galandra, half-elf ranger

Name: Brandon Galandra ; Level: 1
Background: Outlander ; Alignment: Neutral Good;
Race: Half-Elf ; Class: Ranger
Str: 11 ; Dex: 18 ; Con: 14 ; Int: 12 ; Wis: 16 ; Cha: 10
AC: 15 ; HD: 1d10 ; hp: 12 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Martial
Tools: Flute
Skills: Athletics (+2), Investigation (+5), Nature (+3), Medicine (+5), Perception (+5), Stealth (+6), Survival (+5)
Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan

Staff, +2, 1d6, 20/x2
Dagger, +6, 1d4+4, 20/x2, 20/60
Longbow, +6, 1d8+4, 20/x2, 150/600

-Feats-

None

Inventory: Leather armor, two daggers, an explorer's pack, longbow w/20 arrows, a staff, a hunting trap, bronze wolf medallion, a set of traveler's clothes, and a pouch

Money: 10 gp

-Curses-
Heat: During three nights of the full moon Brandon becomes overcome with animalistic carnal lust, consent, or not considered during this period.
Enlarged/Reduced: Brandon suffers a variant that only affects his genitalia, after every rest his cock either has grown or shrunk, between tiny or huge in size (only growing one size in either direction).
Enhanced Cum: Brandon is capable cumming hard and lot, without needing rest between sexual encounters. Albeit it only applies mostly during heat for the rest of 27 days he does not even get hard.

-Racial Traits-

• Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2 (Tasha's swap), and two other ability scores of your choice each increase by 1.
  • Age. Half-elves age at much the same rate as humans, reaching adulthood at the age of 20. They live much longer than humans, however, often exceeding 180 years.
  • Size. Half-elves are more or less the same size as humans, ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
  • Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
  • Darkvision. Thanks to your elven heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
  • Fey Ancestry. You have an advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
  • Skill Versatility. You gain proficiency in two skills of your choice (nature, medicine).
  • Languages. You can read, speak, and write Common, Elven, and one language of your choice.

-Class Features-

Deft Explorer (Optional feature)

This 1st-level feature replaces the Natural Explorer feature. You gain no benefit from the replaced feature and don't qualify for anything in the game that requires it.

You are an unsurpassed explorer and survivor, both in the wilderness and in dealing with others on your travels. You gain the Canny benefit below, and you gain an additional benefit when you reach 6th level and 10th level in this class.

Canny
Choose one of your skill proficiencies. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make using the chosen skill.

You can also speak, read, and write 2 additional languages of your choice.

Favored Foe (Optional feature)

This 1st-level feature replaces the Favored Enemy feature and works with the Foe Slayer feature. You gain no benefit from the replaced feature and don't qualify for anything in the game that requires it.

When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can call on your mystical bond with nature to mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell).

The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you increase that damage by 1d4.

You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

This feature's extra damage increases when you reach certain levels in this class: to 1d6 at 6th level and to 1d8 at 14th level.

-Background-

Wanderer

Feature: You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

Appearance
Brandon Galandra stands six feet and five inches tall, he has chestnut-colored hair which he has pulled behind his head in a ponytail and he has a lock of hair crossing over his forehead and side of his face. He has tanned skin and inside of his face and forehead has faint brown/green tattoos, druidic kind, on his face. He has warm brown eyes and he sports a short-cut clean beard and mustache. He has elvish featured oval eyes and short pointed ears are clearly visible as his face is sharp aligned as well. He wears fur-lined cured leather armor with engraved vine carvings on the surface of the leather and steel buttons connecting layers of leather together for additional protection. He wears a fox fur-lined dark green cape, having a wolf head-shaped bronze medallion clasp keeping the cape closed in front. Across his chest is a cross strap where one strap helps keep the bow sheath and quiver steady and the other allows carry a traveler's satchel on his waist. On his strap on chest, there is a slender elvish-styled dagger, another dagger on his waistline. His wooden bow has elvish carvings albeit not magical but displaying the crafter's love for the bow.

Brandon wears a leather kilt with pouches hanging from the waist, beneath it a simple dark green worn trousers and worn knee-high leather boots with belt buckle straps. He carries often a staff around as he travels but rarely if ever uses it as a close combat weapon. Preferring use a pair of his elvish daggers to do the job.

Background
Brandon Galandra is the result of rape between elvish druid woman and human soldiers, she was helping local smaller communities escape fires and the cruelty of war between humans and elves and celestials and fiends. However she was caught off guard and as means to avoid a family being discovered if she ran, she had to endure the endure the disgusting brutality as the family used her distraction to escape the soldiers. Despite her sacrifice, the elves whom she had helped started to shun her as it was discovered she was pregnant with a human child. As a druid, she viewed all life as sacred, even ones induced by rape, and thus eliminating a child because it will be a half-elf was abominable to her. However she was not welcome to either human lands or elves, at least being abused or ridiculed, so she retreated deeper woodlands in later stages in pregnancy and gave birth to Brandon, gifting him her elvish last name which she had kept despite she had denounced connection to her noble blood kin as she had taken druidic oaths.

She raised Brandon alone, with only trees, fey, and animals around them, and taught him ways of the woods. Unlike her though he embraced more aspects as a guardian than tender, becoming a ranger. Then it was discovered the nature of his curses, the ever-shifting size of his cock being first but then as he reached full maturity then during the first moon he had raped his own mother in animalistic rutting lust! Mother forgave him for his deed, but she saw it as a sign it was time for them to part ways as well. She returned more back to elvish lands, no longer burdened by a child and Brandon then continued to live, alone, in the woods. As outcaste both elvish and human people.

He had learned to be good and kind, the only times where it's suppressed is during full moons so he avoids being around people at that time. Only woodland creatures and fey be targets of said abuse and they more often than enough welcome the encounter usually as they can sense long distance the prowling lust and musk he radiates during his heat. He tries to connect to civilization but being born in Veulura region makes it challenging at best of times. So he is considering options broaden his horizons and travel further possibly or do more than discreet aid sort of things.

c0i9z

Hexed

(Ugg. Sorry it took me so long for this.)

Name:Chubizz Muckfoot
Class: Sorcerer (Aberrant Mind)
Race: Goblin
Group: Any work. Veulura and Amilen sound fun. :D
Curses: Nudist, Stretchy

Appearance:
She stands at an even 3' and weighs in at 60lbs. A wild mass of violet locks spills down her back and around her face with her large ears poking out through the curls. Her short and almost excessively curvy form is a pale green and extremely smooth unlike her kin's more leather like texture. Large grayish green eyes peer out between bangs that brush her button nose while her darker green lips are somewhat thin. Her inability to wear clothing means her headsized breasts generally bounce freely, each mound topped by dark green and puffy areola bearing small slits hiding her inverted nipples. Coiled around her wide hips is the tattoo of a tentacle that wraps around her waist twice before the tip dangles down one of the soft cheeks of her ass.

Background:
Chubizz was born into the Muckfoot tribe and it was obvious from the start that it was not a goblin her mother had lain with. Skin several shades lighter and far softer then the leather like muck green coating her kin had. This led her to being pressed down by her tribe, a pariah forced to clean after the others. Growing up two other differences came apparent with her, a vast fascination with deeper water. And even with how little food she actually got she grew softer and curvier than any of the other lasses in her tribe.

Having grown out instead of up the only thing keeping her from having been a permanent broodmother was her eventually setting several of her 'suitors' ablaze. The presence of magic was enough that she became a Lasher in her tribe, a far higher position that got her learning under the tribe's potent caster. Things were going good till a nearby set of hobgoblin's decided they needed blade fodder and began subduing nearby goblin tribes. The Muckfoot's were one of the last tribes attacked so they were more willing to put them to the blade instead of capturing. The tribe fought and died before the few remaining broke and fled into the swamp, Chu's path taking her over a cliff and into a river who's currents dragged her out to sea. Deep beneath the waves as the air ran out and her vision went black something coiled around her small form and a spike drove itself into her mind. Against the odds she woke on a beach miles away from the swamp she'd known.

Dragging herself from the beach her magic and not quite goblin looks served her well as she found herself roaming farms and towns, stealing and sneaking around after a bad encounter with a farmer and his pitchfork. A few years of skulking about let her somewhat mingle in the larger cities, her understanding of the people mostly keeping her from making blunders as well as a few ties she had in the black markets helping her fence her snagged goods.

Sheet

Name: Chubizz Muckfoot    Lvl:1
Background: Criminal          Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Goblin                        Class: Aberrant Mind Sorcerer
Str:10    Dex:17   Con:14      Int:11        Wis:12         Cha:16
AC:13        HD:1d6        HP:8          Speed:30ft

Proficiencies
Constitution & Charisma Saves
Stealth, Insight, Deception, Persuasion
Dice Set, Thieves' Tools
Darts, Daggers, Slings, Quarterstaffs, Light Crossbows

Languages
Common
Goblin

Curses
Nudist: Wearing any kind of body covering subjects her to intense heat (con save each hour)
Stretchy: She's resilient and accommodating to every kind of sexual penetration.

Features
Small Size
60' Darkvision
Fury of the small: 1/long rest add lvl in dmg to 1 attack/spell against a creature larger than her.
Nimble Escape: Disengage or Hide action as bonus action each turn.
Criminal Contact: Reliable contact who acts as your liaison to a network of others. You know how to get messages to and from your contact even over great distances.
Telepathic Speech: Bonus action to 1 creature within 30ft link minds. Telepathic communication for 3 minutes that ranges 3 miles.

Feats
None

Magic
Save DC 13, Attack Bonus 5, Slots: lvl 1 2/2
Cantrips: Prestidigitation, Shape Water, Mage Hand, Fire Bolt, Mind Sliver
First Level: Mage Armor, Chaos Bolt, Arms of Hadar, Dissonant Whispers

Inventory
Backpack
Bedroll, Mess kit, Tinderbox, Torches (10), Rations (10), 50' Hemp Rope, Crowbar, Muckfoot Mace, Common Clothes.
Belt pouch
15g, Waterskin, daggers (2), Arcane Focus Rod

Laughing Hyena

Love the look. Love the story. I get jungle beauty from it.

Blinkin

Still unsure who will be where, but, here's my current spell list.

Via the Magic initiate feat:
Cantrips: Guidance & Tole The Dead
1st level Bless.

Bard Spells Known:
Cantrips: Minor Illusion & Vicious Mockery
1st  Level: Comprehend languages, Healing Word, Sleep and Hidious Laughter.
and, of course, 4 Bardic Inspirations.

Tari can do a little healing, pick locks and, hopefully keep everyone entertained along the way. She isn't much of a combantant.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Blinkin on April 24, 2022, 03:54:40 PM
Tari can do a little healing, pick locks and, hopefully keep everyone entertained along the way. She isn't much of a combantant.

Maybe so, but she provides much other stuff on the table. Making foe asleep is good as rolling max dmg with weapon attack roll as a fighter. Or even better as can put multiple foes asleep in one action. In case tougher brute, hideous laughter is for that. Vicious Mockery dmg and debuff and Toll of the Dead are potent cantrips, Bless 1/day free cast (or cast more with bard slots) covers buffing very well. Comprehending language is a small but handy utility. Minor Illusion is also one stronger cantrip which can work even lvl 2 if fool well enough. Guidance is minor buff outside combat any skill checks. So overall very good spell list :). Healing as a bonus action is icing on the cake.

mjrbatou

So in the interests of getting the game(s) rolling I've tried splitting the current players across the continents based on already posted preferences (and avoiding class duplication).

Option 1
Epesh 5/5 :
Male Human Fighter - Aldrich of Gunn (Laughing Hyena) - Size King (girth) & Enhanced Cum
Human Wizard - Farandole Amira (Muse)
Human Bard - Tari Gravante (Blinkin) - Bimbo & Stretchy
Wood elf Warlock - Jalia Wetkiss (Opale) - Pheromones (beasts & monstrosities), Nudist, Increased Libido, Helping Hand, Stretchy, Bimbo
Futa Minotaur Barbarian - Muula (Vreski) - Broodmother, Milker, Slut, Heat, Powerful Orgasms, Random Orgasms, Nudist, Increased Libido, Bimbo, Stretchy, Enhanced Cum, Litter Bearer, Size Queen, Tasty Cum

Veulura 5/5 :
Goblin Warlock - Yati Jacht (pdragon) - Increased Libido, Bound Familiar (patron), Broodmother (4 hours)
Male Half Elf Ranger - Brandon Galandra (Zaer Darkwail) - Heat, Enlarge/Reduce (dick and balls), Enhanced Cum
Futa Orc Fighter - Kaysha (c0i9z) - Pheromones (goblins & elves)
Half elf Bard - Melissa Mistwinter (Arcanist) - Perfect Body & Stretchy
Goblin Sorceress - Chubizz Muckfoot (Hexed) - Nudist & Stretchy

Amilen 0/5 :

Option 2
Epesh 3/5 :
Male Human Fighter - Aldrich of Gunn (Laughing Hyena) - Size King (girth) & Enhanced Cum
Human Wizard - Farandole Amira (Muse)
Human Bard - Tari Gravante (Blinkin) - Bimbo & Stretchy

Veulura 4/5 :
Goblin Warlock - Yati Jacht (pdragon) - Increased Libido, Bound Familiar (patron), Broodmother (4 hours)
Male Half Elf Ranger - Brandon Galandra (Zaer Darkwail) - Heat, Enlarge/Reduce (dick and balls), Enhanced Cum
Futa Orc Fighter - Kaysha (c0i9z) - Pheromones (goblins & elves)
Half elf Bard - Melissa Mistwinter (Arcanist) - Perfect Body & Stretchy

Amilen 3/5 :
Futa Minotaur Barbarian - Muula (Vreski) - Broodmother, Milker, Slut, Heat, Powerful Orgasms, Random Orgasms, Nudist, Increased Libido, Bimbo, Stretchy, Enhanced Cum, Litter Bearer, Size Queen, Tasty Cum
Goblin Sorceress - Chubizz Muckfoot (Hexed) - Nudist & Stretchy
Wood elf Warlock - Jalia Wetkiss (Opale) - Pheromones (beasts & monstrosities), Nudist, Increased Libido, Helping Hand, Stretchy, Bimbo

If this looks good for everyone I'll get the opening posts up as I compose them.

Did the Veulura players want to play the prologue scavenger hunt?
- They'd start on Emerald Island and have a list of things to look for, the prize is the castle in the Contested Lands (where they'd start without the scavenger hunt).

Zaer Darkwail

Either of those options is fine to me (albeit favoring slightly to two 5 man parties). Regarding the Scavenger Hunt, fine to play it but also fine we skip it and hit straight on heading towards our castle and get actually starting 'claiming and building' it.

Laughing Hyena

I am fine with a party of five as this would put the pressure off the DM slightly and would give a full party for those involved.

Hexed

Either set's fine by me.
The first option has the benefit of full parties while the second lets you dig into all three areas.

For Veulura the scavenger hunt could be an interesting way to intro the characters.

Arcanist

Personally, option 1 would be good as we have full parties and scavenger hunt could be fun with character intros. Would characters know each other previously?
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

c0i9z

I definitely would love having a goblin in the party with Kaysha, so option 1 works for me. I'm also happy with or without the scavenger hunt.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Arcanist on April 24, 2022, 09:19:36 PM
Personally, option 1 would be good as we have full parties and scavenger hunt could be fun with character intros. Would characters know each other previously?
How long your characters have know each other is up to the players on Veulura.  They came together to improve their chances of winning the scavenger hunt and win themselves a shared title with a castle and the lands around it.

Players on Epesh have spent the last year together so they already know each other pretty well.  Before that they had lived in the same community so I doubt there are many secrets among them.
- The exception is Muula who wandered into the group sometime in the last month or so after fleeing her male captors, though to avoid an initial distrustful meeting we'll assume she's passed enough tests to not be considered an enemy or the like.

Arcanist

So anyone interested in having a prior relationship with a bard? I would see her working in taverns and possibly in brothels (but not as a working girl as such) but in as musical entertainment, pulling in customers with her gifts, gaining information at the same time.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

c0i9z

Kaysha has been travelling the land ever since the incident. She certainly wouldn't have minded doing so with a good looking girl who might have, perhaps, warmed some of her nights. Which, while I'm thinking of it, do elf pheromones work on half-elves?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: c0i9z on April 24, 2022, 10:12:27 PM
Kaysha has been travelling the land ever since the incident. She certainly wouldn't have minded doing so with a good looking girl who might have, perhaps, warmed some of her nights. Which, while I'm thinking of it, do elf pheromones work on half-elves?

Well, in usual rulings half-elves count as elves on most things so I guess they would count? Anyways regarding Brandon he would be a wandering woodsman who hunts, trades and helps people in trouble but in 3 days in nights of the full moon he goes full 'predator' mode in regards to a mating frenzy which ends once the moon sets down (but even during the day he is bit hornier than usual but during nights he looses entirely). So unlikely he has met others in the group, only maybe Chubizz as she may have been a bit more shy joining civilization and Brandon may have found her after her tribe got wiped out.

Also depending on how much brothels costs he may had used brothels as means of avoiding causing any harm to anyone (sort rent room for a night with a girl and go full marathon with her). Sort he could be monthly regular to brothel empty his lusts and brothel folk know he is insatiable beast whenever he visits. But outside those nights he is fairly normal and even unaffected by most lustful stuff/pheromones.

Laughing Hyena

Looks like we had a switch up in the teams. All good though. :)

mjrbatou

Quote from: c0i9z on April 24, 2022, 10:12:27 PM
I've been treating half bloods as having advantage on the saves against pheromones.

Brandon could be aroused via pheromones outside his period of heat but he'd have to fail the save by 5 or more points (which is nigh impossible).  As for his brothel time, any he regularly frequents charges him 20 gold for 3 nights and 5 women.