Legacy of the Bat (F Seeking M)

Started by SapphireStar, August 14, 2014, 12:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireStar

Please PM me if you are interested!

Plot 1: Set after events of Batman Beyond. Terry McGinness has learned through Amanda Waller that Bruce Wayne is in reality his father. Waller having orchestrated his creation through DNA samples she had collected of Batman from various scenes of battle. Years have passed, Terry's daughter has now taken up the mantle of the Bat. Patrolling the city of Gotham. Protecting it from new and old enemies, such as Ra's al Ghul.

(Can deviate slightly. Terry does not have to have married Dana. He could have married someone else. Ten from the Royal Flush Gang? Another superhero? Or, non-superhero?)

She could be approached by the new Justice League to join.

Potential Pairings:

Terry's daughter x Ra's al Ghul in a new body (possible a clone of his original body. Or, using his mind transfer device allowing him to enter new bodies of his choosing)

Terry's Daughter x Male version of Catwoman

Terry's Daughter x Superhero (someone from the Justice League)

Plot 2: Parallel DC Universe. Dick Grayson has left the life of superhero behind after a close brush with death. He has a family, the years go by and his daughter soon follows in his footsteps of becoming a superhero.

(Work in Progress)

Category settings are flexible, either Light to NC. Please PM me.

SapphireStar

Aldrick

What kind of story were you thinking about?

Where do you see either concept going is what I mean - sorry, should have been more specific.

It sounds interesting. PM me with some details of what you have in mind.