Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnchantedDream218

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

yugi006

The roles are random so you won't know what you get till they are distributed.

Galactic Druid

Lol, I wish I could let you guys pick, but the game would be over before it began.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Galactic Druid

Yes! Rules and roles are done and stickied, and we have room for 2 more before we hit what I'd like to be my limit for the first game I run online in ages. (though if someone has a friend that really want to join, I suppose one more past 19 couldn't hurt.) Everything should be set to start by Wednesday afternoon!

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 06, 2015, 11:15:29 PM
Lol, I wish I could let you guys pick, but the game would be over before it began.

Not if we send you our top three pick for roles in a PM. That would be interesting. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

I think it should be random, it makes it more fun if you do not know someone got their favorite role. It is also more fair.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Remiel

Yeah, no one is ever going to say "I wanna be a regular villager." :P

Lady Lunarius

I want in. I'll not have net until Friday though.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

EmyKat

I'm up for trying it ^^ Just... new to this stuff so be patient? <3
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Galactic Druid

That makes 19! If anyone has friends they really wanted to join, I can allow a couple more, but the game will be full pretty soon. Definitely starting tomorrow at noon.

Unfortunately, roles will have to be random.  It's more of a game balance thing than anything else. You wouldn't want to be targeted just because you prefer to be the bodyguard, after all, not would you want a friend targeted immediately after being revealed as a werewolf because it's likely you wanted to be on the same team.

I actually had to kick a player out if Spyfall (not the game on E) because his preferences were breaking the meta of the game.

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

yugi006

Galactic Druid

Love love love it!! It'll be great for future games too!

Blythe

Awesome, I have added the image and link to my siggy~

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

AffablyEvil

Mark me as scared but curious. :P (That's an "interested")
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Galactic Druid

That makes 20, which means I can run the game with the best possible team numbers! Hope you guys are ready, we're starting tomorrow!!

Blythe

20 players!

This is pretty awesome. *waves to all the other players!*

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

Quote from: persephone325 on April 07, 2015, 06:22:49 PM
Remi and Blythe?

What a combo... :P

Don't forget James Moriarty!

I think the odds of at least one of the three of us turning out to be the criminal mastermind is 99.9999%.

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on April 07, 2015, 06:27:10 PM
Don't forget James Moriarty!

I think the odds of at least one of the three of us turning out to be the criminal mastermind is 99.9999%.

Oh god...

We're all doomed! XD
I don't know.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.