Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

Two months... We've been together for two months, and I still can't figure out which one of the two is my lover. Confusion is not the best way to kick off a relationship... Goodbye.

KikuLei

You don't pay enough attention to me, I like to be smothered like my waffle-house hashbrowns. Why won't you love me!?!?! We're over. :I

Hellion000

I am so sick of having to explain to my boss that it's not my fault I'm wearing purple lipstick, and God forbid he ever see the purple ring around my.... ahem. Anyway, we're done!

Raphael

I realize that we are what we are and we can't change it... but still... these empty, bony eye sockets are NOT what I meant when I said "tight holes"... I am sorry, Hellion... But sex is not what I wanted it to be. We're through.

msa24680

Adammair

I've seen you with that other guy...kissing him, holding him close...I hope you're happy with him, because we're done!

abandoneddolly

how many times do I have to tell you you can't come into the store with an ax. you scare off all my costumers so I have to end it, and don't come back

Cassiopeia

You keep running through the house making spook noises and trying to scare me.  I'm sorry but my nerves just can't handle it anymore @_@

Adammair

You're constantly weighing your options with the scales, and you're never satisfied with the results.  I'm tired of being judged like that.  I'm tipping the scales in my favor and leaving while I can.

Cassiopeia

There's just no room for me in your life, and you know it.  Between your tanning schedule, your gym time, your hair appointments, and your "axe practice" I never see you and I just need more attention than that.  Goodbye! 

Autumn52

Im not worthy of you, I will focus on worshiping you. You are a goddess so you deserve a god. I wish you well
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Moksha

Yeah... the bat wings ain't doin' it for me. :P

Cassiopeia

I never get to see you, there's no way we can make a relationship work like that!

abandoneddolly

every bueaty has to have some tragedy to make them more bueatiful,  heres yours. we are finished.

KoH

Your small avatar is too much for me. I can't take this anymore, what is a relationship if I can't see the other half?

- KoH
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

Merry Gentry

I feel as though I hardly know you... I'm sorry, it's just not going to work
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

adroitgrayman

Long wait and you are not letting me show your face. I think enough is enough.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

"You are ALWAYS sucking on someone else's face while I talk to you....enough!

adroitgrayman

That's enough, you don't even want to get up from that chair... Always... Resting, resting and resting. I am just fed up of you...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

KoH

Well, you know, I walked in on you passionately kissing somebody else, and I could let that fly, but you'd also torn my prized red curtains off and decided to use them to lie on. It's over.
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

Merry Gentry

all you want is embraces, never any kissing or sex, or anything! Just embraces... I need more!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

You need more, but you dont give more! You off!

Anithinum

On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

TheLegionary

You insist to hide your face...I dont like that, you can be ugly like hell! You off!

Anithinum

I cheated on you, betrayed you, lied to you and you still won't break up with me....how far do I need to go to prove that we have become Me??
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin