Looking for a specific customer this time (Although all are welcome!)

Started by SassyB, March 29, 2009, 09:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyB

Haven't really seen anything I'd like to join in on so I thought I might post this idea I've had floating about in my head for a while for a story and see if anyone else is interested. 

I'm also new to the site and fairly new to RP’ing so any help would greatly be appreciated.

Anyhoo, the idea I had was for this shop called Titillation, which is basically an adults toy shop along the lines of “Anne Summers”, general underwear, toys, videos etc no extreme bondage contraptions or anything like that.  But there is a twist to the shop. 

The twist being that it has a box in a privacy booth in the back corner where customers anonymously put dares into and then when you purchase anything along with the receipt, the assistant puts in your shopping bag, is a random dare.   

The dares can be simple like tickle your lover with a feather duster to have a have sex in public etc, something that will spice up someones/couples sex life or make them do something they ordinarily wouldn't consider.

To keep them anonymous I'm thinking of them being PM’d to me and as my character will be the shop assistant will let you know what your dare is. 

You can then go off into your own threads with someone you already RP with or someone who's shown interest in playing, to complete the dare, however link it back to the main page so everyone can follow the story/outcome?

The shop assistant will be a 29 year old girl, not nessecasrially a virgin but a little inexperienced, having always gone out with the cookie cutter boy next door.  Working in Titillation she finds herself becoming more curious, but not curious enough just to go out and have sex for the sake of it.  She will need a man to romance her, surprise her, gently persuade her into a relationship and maybe to become a little more adventurous and try out some of those dares herself. 

If anyone’s interested let me know and we can start fleshing out the details the shop etc.

Updated:  I know of 3 interested parties - any other takers, come on we just need a couple more people to start off with then anyone can join in thereafter

Anyone else interested the game has started and if can't be bothered scrolling to the end for the link Here it is..... just jump in the thread - I dare you :p  (If you are looking for a specific partner/fetish etc then PM me the details and I'll see who I can match you up with)

It's been decided to turn this game into a sort of match making service as well, if you have a character that's looking for someone else then drop by the store and see who else is wandering about
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Avis habilis

That's a really interesting idea. How would it be decided who's paired up with whom? Or would each person who comes in & picks up a dare essentially be writing a story about the outcome on their own?

SassyB

I thought I'd see who else was interested before deciding that, and so far you are the first  :D

SassyB

Still think we need a couple more people before we can start....maybe 3 more then that's 5 dares at least.

SassyB

SassyB

Game has been started.  If you want to join in https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34110.0

If you have any questions etc just PM me and I will explain.

Hope to see many of you in the store  ;)

SassyB

We have a couple of players now looking for someone to RP with them so they can complete their dare's.....We are looking for another couple girls (or guys who want to play girls) as the boys are out numbering us 2 girls!

Everyone's welcome of course!!!!!

Shia

Congratulations ;)
& Keep up the good work 8)

SassyB

I'm being out numbered by the guys here, come on girls there is a couple of hotties in the shop already looking for the lady of their dreams....well dare! 

More guys are welcome of course, though please don't all gang up on Sasha she's starting to feel a little intimidated by all the male attention she's received so far and its only her first day!     ;D

SassyB

3 happy couples out the door so far, anyone else needing an RP partner?  You dont have to participate in the dare side of things if you want to. 

All sex's welcome and could non humans please enter the store in your human forms  - dont want to scare the locals  XD

Avis habilis

Quote from: SassyB on April 24, 2009, 01:35:50 PMAll sex's welcome and could non humans please enter the store in your human forms please - dont want to scare the locals  XD

So that's why there's that sign in the window: "All Lycanthropes Must Be On Leash". *nod*

SassyB

:P lol

Maybe I should put a warning on the window about "Cooper" as well..... >:)

Avis habilis

SassyB

Now in the need for a dominate female who will be prepared to make a dominate male submissive....any ladies interested out there?

SassyB

Just looking for ladies in general now, dont make me go through the O&O's again to find these guys their perfect partners  C:)

SassyB

SolidSnake

I'm interested, i'm another male. kind of new to rp as well. nice idea i have to say.

SassyB

Just jump in and join....anyone else I've run out of customers lol! 

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

SassyB

Your welcome to jump straight into the thread, its on my signature - I dare you ;)

SassyB

I know have a dominate male, looking for a dominate female to make him submissive.....anyone interested PM me and I'll give you the details

Thanks