Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Granted...but it actually occurs on Mothers' Day.

I wish for a tree that grows money.

Chasseybaby

Granted... But sadly they feed off human flesh....

Wish I could meet someone special in person...

XxPersephonexX

Granted... But they have other people who call themn thier special peron..

I wish I had no traffic in the morning

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

CaptainNexus616

Granted but now your gonna hate the traffic you have going home.

I wish I had my own Iron Man suit
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Ritsu

Congratulations, You are the proud owner of a brand new Iron Man Suit*
*Suit is a replica only, all parts, materials, and manufacturing done in Taiwan.

I wish I could hold my love in my arms.

Rhedyn

Granted, but your arms get stuck so you can never let your love go.

I wish I could have a good nights sleep.

Timidity

Granted, but the bed bug militia will make it's attack on you with every peaceful slumber.

I wish I had a free maid.
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Rhedyn

Granted but the maid does a really terrible job, leaving you worse off than if you didn't have one.

I wish I had a cat.

Timidity

Granted, but the cat is rabid and comes with a demanding hobo.

I wish for a rainbow colored backscratcher.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Rhedyn

Granted but it leaves permanent rainbow stains over everything it touches.

I wish to not be scared of clowns.

justme4386

Granted - however as you enjoy the circus for the first time in years, you realize how terribly afraid you are of heights... so much so, that you faint during the trapeze number.

I wish for a cone of chocolate ice-cream that I can enjoy without getting fat.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Timidity

Granted, but the chemical that causes fat prevention takes away your ability to speak.

I wish for serenity.
Le Musings

CaptainNexus616

Granted but its the spaceship Serenity from the show Firefly which falls on top of you.

I wish I had a real Infinity Gauntlet!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Davion

Granted... It has none of the gems and superheros are still going to kick your ass for it.

I wish for a long and fulfilling d&d campaign

justme4386

Oh you get it... until it turns out it was all a day-dream on the bus and you are on your way to getting with your regular munchkins again.

I wish I would be around for our sun to go supernova - gotta be one hell of a view. :D
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

XxPersephonexX

Granted, but then you die just as it stars...

I wish I had my own gang to do my dirty work

You get me closer to god

Garuss Vakarian

Granted... But then you go to jail, their dirty work leads directly to you.

I wish I can simply go to any world, or universe I please at any given time! ("Today I will go to the world in Bleach." *Steps out of the Marvel universe.* )

Timidity

Granted, but you can never go back to a world/universe you've visited once you've been there.

I wish for a better air conditioner unit.
Le Musings

XxPersephonexX

Granted but then it blows up in your face...

I wish I could make swwet love to Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach Bbay)

You get me closer to god

Usani

Gets an amazing tattoo from LA Ink's Kat Von D.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Granted, but then you wake up and realize it was all a dream.

I wish I could go back in time to the Raw after Judgement Day in May of 2000 to see the Undertaker debut as The American Badass.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Usani

*Gasps* Noooooooooooooo!!

You manage to find a time machine that can go back in time to the point but it breaks down before you hit the button to set it off.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Nooooooooo!

I wish for a shiny red ball.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

MiraMirror

Granted, but the ball is so red, and so blindingly shiny, that you can never turn away from it, and thus you die.

I wish I had unlimited strawberries!
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

justme4386

Granted, but they are all rotten.

I wish for nothing. :D

Yes, I love throwing challenges out there.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019