High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynxKitten

She smiled and nodded, grabbing her purse, "Let us be off, then."

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled and began walking with the group of four teenagers.

Gavlois

Making sure he had everything, he left, adjusting his speed so that he was at the front. "You three hang back and have fun. I'll lead the way, so just follow along."
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 03:01:17 PM
Making sure he had everything, he left, adjusting his speed so that he was at the front. "You three hang back and have fun. I'll lead the way, so just follow along."

Evie nodded and remained a couple steps behind Naoko, her eyes flicking this way and that as she observed the twilight-lit streets with a slight sense of wonder.

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and looked down at Hina "you cold?"

Gavlois

"Oh yes Miss Volkov, the route I'll be taking tonight is a little different than the usual path home. This route is a bit more scenic, with less of the nighttime buzz of pubs that are usually along the main path home." Turning to Sieg and Hina he said, "The main path from the school is down that way," gesturing down the intersection as they passed by it. "It is a parallel path, so it shouldn't be too different from the way to school."
O/O

LynxKitten

Evangeline smiled and nodded, "Naoko, please, Evie or Evangeline will work just fine." Her eyes were alight with awe as she observed their surroundings.

Gavlois

"But.. is that really alright? If father finds out that I'm not treating you with proper respect..."
O/O

RadiantMind

Sieg sighed and shook his head "Do what the girl asks you to man, it's disrespectful to her if you keep calling her something, while she wants to be called something else"

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 03:15:32 PM
"But.. is that really alright? If father finds out that I'm not treating you with proper respect..."

She giggled and set a hand on his shoulder, "I promise, you can call me Evie or Evangeline. If your father becomes angered I will let him know that I am very okay with it."

Gavlois

After hearing what Sieg said, he agreed. Sieg was obviously much more experienced with others than he was, and would probably give him good advice. "Very well then, umm, Miss Evangeline." Looking away embarrasingly as he said it.
O/O

LynxKitten

She laughed quietly and yelped as she stumbled a bit, her sandal catching on an uneven portion of the sidewalk. She steadied herself and smiled, "I'm okay, haha." She leaned down and adjusted her sandal before catching back up with them.

Gavlois

Hearing Evie yelp, Naoko quickly turned around. "Miss V-, I mean, Evangeline! Are you alright?" He hurried to her side.
O/O

LynxKitten

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 03:25:51 PM
Hearing Evie yelp, Naoko quickly turned around. "Miss V-, I mean, Evangeline! Are you alright?" He hurried to her side.

She laughed and nodded, "Yes, I am fine. I am just a little clumbsy."

Queen Elsa

Hina looks concerned. " "Are you okay Evie?"

Gavlois

Breathing a sigh of relief, Naoko watched Evie for another second or two, then reluctantly continued leading the group along, casting glances behind him every now and then to make sure Evie was still there.
O/O

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and put his hand in Hina's smiling down at her "I love you" he whispered, knowing it's unusual to say, especially in public

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled back up at Sig and replied, "I love you too." She then kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his hand.

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and kissed her cheek back

LynxKitten

Evie smiled to herself upon hearing the exchange between Sieg and Hina. It was so cute, and they seemed good together. She glanced up at Naoko, then shook her head. She was here for the remainder of the school year, and that was it, then it was back to Romania..it would be pointless to even try to form anything more than a friendship while she was here.

Queen Elsa

Hina immediately sense the change in aura of Evie and gave her a concerned look.

Gavlois

Naoko smiled up at the night sky. Hearing Hina and Sieg, he wondered if he would ever find love. For an instant, Evie's face flashed through his mind. He stopped walking for a second. What was that? Why did he suddenly think of her? He shook his head and resumed walking before the group behind him crashed into him.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Ah! Naoko!" Hina cried as she bumped into him.

LynxKitten

Looking back to the group, she noticed the look on Hina's face and smiled reassuringly that she was alright. Seeing Naoko had stopped for a moment, she stopped, though Hina hadn't. She giggled, "Not a very good leader, Naoko. Your troops shouldn't be bumping into you!"

Queen Elsa

Hina grumbled, then looked at Evie. "Hey guys, can Evie and I get a little privacy? I wanna talk to her about something."