Firefly interest thread - They still make those?

Started by NiceTexasGuy, December 10, 2011, 12:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Niferbelle on December 17, 2011, 04:27:22 PM
By the way, I would rather not be captain. I would take it if necessary bit certainly if anyone else out there wants the role, go for it! And a surly doctor sounds fun!

I'm still debating joining this or not >.>

But if I do, I'll be sending in my captain idea.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Niferbelle

I'm glad you're still thinking about it, Shadowfox  :-)

NiceTexasGuy

At this time, I'd like to move all the discussion out of the interest thread of the roleplays wanted section to the "Back in the Black" OOC thread in the human light groups area, found here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126838.0

Can everyone who hasn't already done so repost their "final answer" (or at least the latest version) of their characters there, and in SF's and lore's case, their first versions if and when they're ready?

Anyone who hasn't expressed an interest in playing can still pipe in with an idea, but still want to play, you're free to ask, but keep in mind we're trying to keep the group small.

Thanks everybody.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

lore

FRAAAAA lost my app as I was posting it. I will rewrite tomorrow and post in the proper new thread. Apologies.

Primarch

Player: Primarch
Character name: Chase Spencer 
Home world: 
Position on ship: Mechanic
Usual occupation: Mechanic/Criminal
Religion: Christian
STRENGTH = 10
AGILITY = 6
VITALITY = 6
ALERTNESS =  8
INTELLIGENCE = 10
WILLPOWER = 10
Strength(s) = Fightin' Type, Intimidatin' Manner, Mean Left Hook, Tough as Nails, Steady Calm
Weakness(es) = Amorous, Deadly Enemy (Feds/Cops), Hooked (Smokes), Credo (Never rat, I don't know nothing about nothing and I never heard about anything), Dead Broke
Skills & skill levels for each =

Mechanical Repairs 14
Mechanical Maintenance 10
Brawling 8
Shotguns 8
Intimidation 6
Athletics 6
Forgery 5
Law 5
Hacking 5
Computer Programming 5

Weapons = Chase makes routine use of brass knuckles and a pair of sawn-off shotguns.
Other possessions = Chase doesn't have a coin to his name but he's got all the tools he needs to keep a ship flying which keeps him employed, so maybe one day he'll have some coins to rub together. When not on the ship he tends to wear a duster coat with a kevlar inner lining. 
Biography = Chase comes from out of those settlements way out where local folk take care of one another. Its also the kind of place where just about every is involved in crime of some kind, be it just skimming a little something off the side or keeping the local authorities sweet with something nice. Chase started out as a farmhand who turned mechanic in his teenage years. On the books he was a legit mechanic's apprentice, off the books he was involved in a chop shop, gun running and protection. Things were going real smooth for a long time until one job went more south then folk were comfortable with. A Fed man ended up dead and the gun belonged to Chase. There wasn't anything about it. Him being around would bring too much heat in on a town that didn't need outside eyes looking at it.

Chase took his leave and has been doing what he can to get by ever since. He can keep your boat flying and tend to its needs, he'll have your back in a gun fight and there ain't a bar brawl in all the Verse he ain't at home in.
Other notes =