New Fablegrove [A Noir Fairy Tale Game] .:Recruitment Thread! LGBTQA+ | Modern

Started by Dhampyress, June 09, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November Bleeds

Quote from: lore on June 10, 2016, 04:29:54 PM
Is Prince Charming Cinderella's prince?

Good question!

Due to the fairy tales, Prince Charming himself seems to be portrayed in several tales, so it's not really specified which tale he belongs to. We were going to leave him generic to a degree. But having Cinderella as his princess would be an interesting twist of events, unless someone else has a character willing to take his hand?

Crash

I an thinking of gender bending Pied Piper and making her a jazz club singer.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Emjay

So far all I know is that Hansel and Gretel own a pub and that Hansel mostly works in the pub and has nothing to do with Gretel's PI business. Also are we allowed to state our face claims? If so I would like to claim Charlie Hunnam.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dhampyress

Quote from: Emjay on June 10, 2016, 05:03:52 PM
So far all I know is that Hansel and Gretel own a pub and that Hansel mostly works in the pub and has nothing to do with Gretel's PI business. Also are we allowed to state our face claims. If so I would like to claim Charlie Hunnam.

Face claiming is fine. I am considering making a list of face claims to keep track of them once the profiles start coming in.

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: Blissy on June 10, 2016, 05:10:06 PM
Face claiming is fine. I am considering making a list of face claims to keep track of them once the profiles start coming in.

In that case I give you The Evil Queen!

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

lore

Emjay

Quote from: Emjay on June 10, 2016, 05:03:52 PM
So far all I know is that Hansel and Gretel own a pub and that Hansel mostly works in the pub and has nothing to do with Gretel's PI business. Also are we allowed to state our face claims? If so I would like to claim Charlie Hunnam.

I would like to trade out Charlie Hunnam for Paul Kelly. Thank you!
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

lore

DOing research for a drawing inspired by this thread.

Just had to share the most blatant phallic symbol I`ve ever seen. 

Flower

Just wanted to mention that I made up my mind. I'm making the White Rabbit.

Dhampyress

Quote from: Flower on June 10, 2016, 11:10:33 PM
Just wanted to mention that I made up my mind. I'm making the White Rabbit.

Yay! A White Rabbit. ;D

We'll mark it down for you asap.

Wispyr

I... Would like to tentatively reserve Red Riding Hood if you don't mind. I've got the concept, I just need to ponder if I have the time... >.>

Clio

What is the ratio like between male and female? I was thinking about the little mermaid or Belle, but I don't want to tip things too far.

November Bleeds

Quote from: Wispyr on June 10, 2016, 11:20:30 PM
I... Would like to tentatively reserve Red Riding Hood if you don't mind. I've got the concept, I just need to ponder if I have the time... >.>

We can certainly reserve them for you!

Quote from: Christa on June 10, 2016, 11:36:47 PM
What is the ratio like between male and female? I was thinking about the little mermaid or Belle, but I don't want to tip things too far.

There are way more females than males right now. But you can always gender bend a character's original gender if you wish to!

Clio

Hmm. I think I'll just wait to see if it gets more males if that's alright. At least for now.

Kokaine

Not that I think anyone will take her before I get my sheet in but just in case... I'd like to face claim Emeraude Toubia please :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Cerevan

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Cerevan on June 10, 2016, 11:58:47 PM
I would like to claim Sinbad with a FC of Devran Taskesen?

*Googles*

Oooo... more like Sin-Very-Bad, amirite?

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Emjay

Quote from: Cerevan on June 10, 2016, 11:58:47 PM
I would like to claim Sinbad with a FC of Devran Taskesen?

It's a Cerevan! *huggles!*

Quote from: Kokaine on June 10, 2016, 11:54:22 PM
Not that I think anyone will take her before I get my sheet in but just in case... I'd like to face claim Emeraude Toubia please :)

Muahahaha!  :P
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dhampyress

Everything here has been noted!

I'll be adding a section that lists the character templates we've received so far, some time today!

And November and I will be giving out feedback for the submitted characters (to the people who have filled them out so far).

Face Claim/Play-By: (A section for you to name them in your profile template)..

Has also been added to the template code as of today!

Twisted iN Tux

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on June 10, 2016, 11:54:22 PM

Best actor on the show and she is gorgeous to boot.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious