Ex's roleplay (torioto and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, December 16, 2009, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis is sitting in one of her classes taking notes and trying to pay attention..she always thinks about shane but she knows she shouldn't.

She is currently single. Broke up with some guy a few weeks ago

torioto

Shane was amazed he managed to break up with her Alex so easily. Her Alex? no, not anymore. He was going for big leagues now. He hadn't needed her in 8 months he didn't need her now. 'But why do I feel so bad? All of a sudden I start remembering...' He arrives at the showers wondering how he got there so fast. He wast lost in his train of thought again. Great. He had just finished this mornings practice back at the field. 'Come to think of it, why am I sucking so much at football lately?' He completely ignores his thoughts again determined to finish the day as quickly as possible. "Only a couple more classes to go and tonight I'm off to Jimmy's party. Whoo!" He tells the shower as he washes off his practices sweat in the hot steamy water.

AAA111

Alex is sitting there in class quietly taking notes thinking about Shane and how much she misses him. She goes to the games weekly with her friends just to support the team but she sees him and all those memories come back. She is sitting there thinking about him as she tells herself "Get through this last class and then it is off to some party she was invited to by one of the frat brothers. I can make it. Stop thinking about Shane. He's a jerk and it's over" SHe talks to herself. She tells ryan and randy (her 2 best guy friends) this all the time but they just yell at her to stop

torioto

"Ouch!" he rubs his arm where one of his crew punched him and brought him out of his train of though. He had come to the sad realization, sigh, that he was weak. At first he was just thrilled to be single and party all night without having to think about anything else, the the more he ignored those small feelings the stronger they got. "You punch me again and I'll smack you face i swear!".

"You just look so stupid dozing off like that, I can't help it jeje" laughs stupidly.

AAA111

Class lets out and she heads out to go get ready for her soccer practice. She meets randy and they walk back to her place as they talk "What is wrong with you?" He asks her. She looks up at him and laughs as she replies "I just can't stop thinking about Shane"

"I know he was an ass to me but I just get the thoughts out of my head about him. I just don't get how he all of a sudden just broke up with me. We dated for almost 3 years. I don't get it randy" I say looking down sadly as I walk

torioto

"Tonight I'm hooking you up with Clair"
Shane looks up over the top edge of his laptop "Say what?"
"You are going to the party aren't you?"
"Of course I'm going I need myself some fun for some reason I feel like shit this week." said Shane
"Are you still thinking about that kid?"
"What do you mean?" Shane asked trying to pretend not to know what he meant. "Dude I'm totally over Alex"
"You better be, I invited the hottest chick in lit class just for you"
"Then she better be ready for me 'cuz I'm gonna be on fire tonight!" Shane jokes around some more wasting their time for the rest of the day until party time was up. But Shane couldn't help imagining his Alex coming in though that door instead of Clair.

AAA111

"Alex stop obsessing over this guy..He is not worth your time..What about that Chase guy you've been hanging out with?"
"I know he isn't but I can't help it"
"Oh yeah he invited me to a party at his frat house tonight..so I will be getting out."
"Good Alex..you deserve to get out and have a good time."
"Thanks Randy" she says smiling at him as they get closer to her house.
She always loves how Randy can calm her down.

torioto

Facebook... boring
Twitter... boring
Elliquiy... they still haven't replied to any of my posts? Lame!
'Better get dressed for Jimmy's party then, maybe I'll get lucky with Alice- umm Casey- uh Clair!, yeah all I need is to have a good time tonight with someone and everything will be fine.' He smirks going trough his stuff and looking for his clothes. Finally he pulled out the pants he was looking for and felt something fall nearby. Putting the black/green jeans on his bed he looks around the floor until he sees something shiny- the pendant he used to wear in high school. A simple golden padlock with the letter S on it. A gift Alex had given him on one Christmas or something because she said "it looked cool". 'Huh? I wonder how that get there' He continues to browse through his shirts looking for the one that looked best with his padlock pendant.

AAA111

She gets back to her place after practice has ended. She goes to her closet and looks around for something to wear to the party tonight. She finds a pair of black leggings and a dark blue 3/4 length shirt that is kind of low cut. She loves this outfit. It has always been her favorite.

"Okay shower time..Maybe it will get my mind off of Shane for awhile. I need to go this party and spend a fun night with another guy so I don't think about shane..Uh why does he still do this to me. Ughhhh" I say as I walk into the bathroom and get in the shower.

torioto

"OUCH! STOP THAT!"
"Dude you seriously have to stop traveling to pluto while I'm talking to you"
Shane was in the passengers seat of one of his friend's car looking outside the window with his blank, thoughtful expression. "Yeah I heard you"
"Hey, Shane look into the back of the car"
"Why?"
"Just check it out"
He twists himself looking to find whatever he is supposed to find.
"That's a lot of booze" I note the 5 boxes of 24 cans of Medalla. I sat back correctly and continued to stare out the window, knowing I might get punched at again soon.
"Jimmy's parties are always great. We are gonna get so wasted!"
"I'm not really in the mood for..." But i stop mid sentence as we pass in front of Alex's house. His car is there in front of it. The guy that was always saying shit about me to Alex.
"Yea, and I hope Clair's going."

AAA111

"Hey babe you ready to head out and have some fun" Chase says to me as he sits in my chair
I am dressed and ready to go.
"Yeah I'm ready let's go..Hey Chase. Thanks for tonight. I really need to get out"
"Yes of course. We are going to have so much fun. I def have the hottest girl around my arm all night"
I laugh "
Thanks that is so nice of you to say"
They walk out to his car and she gets in the passenger seat and as he gets in he starts to head over to the frat house.
She smiles as they drive thinking to herself this is gonna be a pretty fun night.

torioto

He didn't notice his clenched fists were shaking as he got off the car a closed the door a little too hard. 'It's none of my business' he told himself again for the twentieth time unable to convince himself. 'Why? I'm supposed to be having fun not thinking about that bitch' He felt a pang of regret for thinking about her that way but was interrupted again by his friend.
"Help me carry down the beer. Oh and the next time you treat my baby car like that again I'm going to punch you. Hard this time."

AAA111

"So how's life been..are you and randy like um dating because you seem pretty close?" He asks
"No of course not. Randy is my best friend. I'm single right now. How about you?"
I ask smiling as I look over at you. Not thinking about Shane for a few minutes then her thoughts go back to Shane
Thinking to herself
"I wonder what Shane is doing..I wonder if he is single..I wonder if hes happy. Ugh stop telling yourself this"
"Um nah I'm single and ready to mingle"
I laugh hysterically as we get closer to the frat house

torioto

Sitting in a couch in the living room he couldn't keep his thoughts straight.
"I'm definitely so weak" I tell myself.
"Cool some really hot chick is coming, my respects to the one who invited her"
"About time" I say as I stretch myself to the left just enough to see the door opening and a very hot girl indeed enters.

AAA111

Chase parks the car in the parking lot next to the house as they both get out of the car.
They walk in to the frat house the same one where Shane is but she doesn't spot him yet.
"Hey Alex want a beer" Chase asks her
"Yeah sure that would be nice. Thanks"
She says as she sits down on a chair in the dining room
Chase comes back and hands her a beer as he sits down next to her.
He whispers something funny in her ear.
She laughs hysterically smiling wide.

torioto

Shane is stunned, looking across the room from the sofa he sees Alex! His heart skipped a beat. 'Take a deep breath, it's no big deal, ignore it. You're here for someone else anyway' But betraying his line of though he got up and prepared himself to go and at least say hi. 'This is going to be ok' he tels himself again, that's when he comes in behind her, practically on top of my Alex. 'This is NOT going to be ok'

He  double takes on the direction and heads to the bathroom instead. Leaving the almost empty can on some shelve he washes his face in the sink. "Weak. Weak. Weak Weak Weak!" he looked at himself in the mirror. "I dumped her" He remembered myself and slumped my shoulders. Ashe dried his face with a towel he understands he might have been wrong about the whole breaking up thing. 'Yea maybe I should just talk to her...' And headed out of the bathroom dodged some of his friends on the way and found her, laughing and smiling, only not because of his jokes or his tickles as was usually the case but because of another man's wispers.

AAA111

As Chase whisper in my ear I glance out of the corner of my eye and see Shane. My face goes blank as I stare at you thinking that you look even better than the last time I saw him . Not sure what to even say or do. I slap myself in the head thinking to myself "come on girl you should have figured he could be here. he is the president of ones of these frats. Ugh"

I stare at you as I stop laughing and Chase looks at Shane then back at her. He takes her hand in his hands trying to make Shane jealous. He can't stand Shane. Never could.

torioto

Before he do anything stupid he leaves. He can see the smirk on the asshole's face as Shane turns to leave. Out of there. To his house, anywhere but there. His house wasn't that far after all though his friend had insisted it going by car. Without saying anything to anyone he opens the front door and stepped out into the night.

AAA111

"Chase I'll be right back..Don't try and stop me. I need to talk to Shane"
I say as I walk outside onto the front porch. She screams out to him
"Hey Shane..not even an hi huh. Geez"
She says standing on the front porch staring at him a half-grin.

torioto

Unable to decide whether to turn around and hug her tightly or ignore her completely Shane just stood there. Finally turning around he stared at her.
"You seemed pretty dammed trilled not having me say hi"

AAA111

"Excuse me..what's the attitude for? Remember you broke up with me. " I say looking at you kind of hurt that you didn't even say hi but still kind of smiling noticing how good you look. Trying to be brave and not break down and cry like a little baby in front of him*

torioto

"I..." The note caught me off guard. "What attitude?" I ask trying to maintain a facade on my real feelings. "I know I broke up, what's to it?"

AAA111

"The whole "you seemed to not be too  thrilled to have me not saying hi"thing. Are you pissed at me or something? " I say looking you up and down. "I'm just saying you seem mad or jealous or something with Chase or something. I don't really know why though Shane"

torioto

"Me?" I ask incredulously and then laugh a with a hint of nervousness. "Jealous? Why would I. After all I AM the one who dumped you. You said it yourself."

AAA111

Fine..What's your problem then? I come with Chase and you leave all of a sudden. What's the problem?"

I ask looking at you trying to read you but still not being able to..Never was truly able to tell what he was feeling.

torioto

'My problem... I seriously don't know' I  think to myself.
"I... I have to go, big class project. Have to finish it. Besides, you boyfriend is in there anxious for your return." Which was true, I saw Chase stealing glances from inside the window.
"Bye"

AAA111

"Yeah sure you do..running away never telling me how you truly feel. You need could do that shane. And by the way chase isn't my boyfriend. I've been single for a few weeks now. Why does it bother you that I came here with him huh?" I ask staring at you as I walk closer to you smiling at you. "By the way you look nice tonight"

torioto

*Sigh* "Thanks you look good too." This was going nowhere so I decided to change tactics. After a minute or two of silence I say "How do I feel? You don't want to know how I feel. Or at least how I felt when I broke with you"

AAA111

"Actually I want to know both..I want to know why we ended. Can we go and talk somwhere please" I ask looking into your eyes pleading with you. Trying not to be clingy but she still kind of is*

torioto

"What about the idiot up there?" I ask

AAA111

"Um idiot..his name is Chase. He's not an idiot. Why do you call him that? Oh he is probably drunk anyways. So can we then?" I ask

torioto

"Yea... whatever" I start walking with no real destination. Feeling her walk closely behind me.
"I had a plan but I guess it backfired"

AAA111

"Shane..stop. Let's talk. What was your plan?" I ask you grabbing your arm making you stop as I stare at you.

torioto

Finally opening up and feeling almost like when we were back together I explained...  I told her how I though she was too immature or how different our standings  were. I expected her to feel bad and leave me after that

AAA111

"Um Shane why would I ever leave you? I mean I know I'm a lot younger than you and kind of immature but it doesn't change the fact that I loved you. But you were different when u were around me. Just me. It's like you were putting on a front. I hated that but I can't do anything about it"

I say looking up at you.

torioto

The front was created around all others. Not around you... It doesn't matter anymore. Were done.

AAA111

I know it was. It was a good front when you were around me. But it is over. Whatever though I guess" I say turning around as I head back inside and grab my purse. Not in the mood to be a party. Just feeling like going home and sulking all night*

torioto

When Alexis comes out again I am already gone. In my place on the floor there is a shiny object. A pendant/padlock. Under It lies a note that reads:

I still love you.. I found out the moment you entered through that door into my life again.

End Chapter 1

AAA111

CHAPTER 2

When I come out I see the pendant on the floor and I pick it up reading the note and smiling to myself as I say to myself "I Still love you too. Never stopped" I say to myself as I head back to my house. I walk to my house and get home about 30 minutes later.

She gets home and sets up her away "bed..how do things change so quickly in one night". She gets under the covers thinking about him and wondering if maybe things can be different between them as she slowly drifts of to sleep

torioto

It was a long walk home, though it seemed longer than it actually was, but it served me right. It gave me time to think, to analyze, to scream, to shout.

Now I'm home, alone. Everyone else is at the party. The silence is deafening. The darkness is consuming. 'I better do something about this...' And I did something I rarely did. Sitting on my desk I opened my laptop, opened the first typing program I found and started spilling out my feelings. I had a lot of them right now. Too many. Eight months of forceful self-change had left me sore. I missed her and needed someone to listen to it. And so i wrote my heart out. For no one to read.

I didn't notice falling asleep but I woke up with a start when my cell phone rang the next morning.

AAA111

She falls asleep a few hours later after thinking about Shane and how much tonight was something that they both needed. The next morning she wakes up and goes to her computer. She sits at her computer as she opens up her facebook account and surfs around for awhile. Changes her status to "things can change in the course of one night..i don't know what to think anymore".

She sits there closing her eyes putting her hands over her face as she says to herself "Oh man. Last night was insane. I can't believe Shane finally told me that he still loves me. Wow" I say

torioto

My cell phone had actually bugged me all night, or what was left of it. "Great" I groan. "They noticed I left."  It had tried remind me every five minutes that I had 7 missed calls and 11 text messages. I had fallen asleep in my chair. My laptop was still open and apparently I fell asleep on a few keys because the original five page document now had an additional thousand full of "ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg".

"Do you want to save the changes made to "Document1"?"
Don't save  -  Cancel  -  Save

'Do I?...' I saved it on the desktop and a small icon with a caption that read WeAk.docx appeared on the NFL background image

I logged on to my usual webs. Nothing interesting as usual.
This girl changed her relationship to Single
This boy is now Engaged to that girl
Alexis-things can change in the course of one night..i don't know what to think anymore- 1 minute ago

"I did tell her I still loved her... I didn't really think about the effect." I really didn't know what to think either. So I changed my status to just that "I don't know what to think either."

After a few seconds of staring into the screen I actually noticed what I had written "What the hell?! Whats wrong with me?"
So I changed it to "I need a shrink" instead.

AAA111

I'm surfing on facebook and I see his status pop up and I look at the screen again as I sigh and decide to comment on the status.
"Yes we both have no idea what to do..nice seeing you last night by the way"

I decide to go and clean my room. It is the only thing that keeps my mind away from thoughts of Shane. My text message goes off but I do not hear it.

Instead I clean my room. As I finish cleaning my room I decide to go and write a paper that is due in a few weeks. It will keep my mind off Shane and what happened last night "Okay start the paper..Stop thinking about Shane. Thinking about him right now won't help matters" I tell myself

torioto

I arrive early to football practice determined to start anew on the right track. I start my stretching routines as I realize I can't let myself break down because of such a deal. I would fix things once and for all and maybe I can stop dozing off to pluto every few minutes. I wonder if I'll get to see Alex today. "Probably not.".

My teammates filter inside the field slowly. Saturday practices are always like this.
"But what if she was bluffing about not being with Chase?"
'She never lies about those things'
"I haven't been with her for so long, she may have changed."
'You know that's not true'
"Her facebook status said she was confused."
'So did yours'
And so my internal babble continued as I trained for the big game that was coming up. Not really noticing anybody else but completely immersed in what he was doing.
"Football always helps me organize my mind" I tell myself as my internal babble's discussion ends, concluding that I would call her and maybe invite her somewhere.

AAA111

She is sitting at her computer trying to think about what to type up for her English Literature paper that is due in 2 weeks.
She has paper to jot down some notes but suddenly she looks down and she notices that all that is on the paper is shanes name with hearts around it.
"Ugh why do I do this to myself"
"Maybe he wants you back "
"No he dumped me"
"Well maybe he changed his mind"
The thoughts continue to go through her head as she starts typing up a few sentences on the paper. A few minutes later she decides that this isnt working. Nothing is working. She just can't get him off her mind. No matter what randy, chase, or even her parents say.
She thinks back to mom and dad who always thought she deserved but she starts thinking about how much she still loves this guy.

torioto

Jake, the team captain, caught up with me after practice.  "You did good today, Shane"
"Thanks, Jake." I said.
"Remember, the game is next friday, so keep it up." and he left his own way.

"Yea, I'll keep it up. I'll give a hell of a show for Alex." And I heads home my his car fumbling with the cellphone keys for Alex's number.

AAA111

Randy decided to come over so we are both in the living room watching some tv.
"Hey what is up with you Alexis?"
"Nothing. I'm fine"
"Come on don't lie to me. What happened last night?"
"I saw Shane"
"What? What happened"
I proceed to tell him the whole story of what happened and the note that she found
"Randy he still loves me..There is hope" I say smiling
"Babe I don't want you to get hurt again..Shane will hurt you again"
Randy was never a fan of him to begin with.
"Whatever" I say as I continue to watch some tv annoyed still. My phone on the sofa next to me.

torioto

I fumble with the send button, tentative, feeling the small letters under my thumb. "Should I call her now? or maybe sometime later." I hit the send button anyway before I chicken out. It rings a few times and I decide to hang up. "I better call her later, besides, I'm driving right now"

AAA111

I grab my phone seeing it right and seeing the name "Shane" come up on the caller ID again brings that smile back to my face. I answer but nobody is there so I grab the phone and redial in his number and send as his phone rings again. Hoping he answers and hoping it is not just a prank call

torioto

My phone rings back and I pick it up at once. "Hello?"

AAA111

"Hey. It's Alex. Saw that you just called. So.." I say to you not sure what to say.

torioto

"Yeah, I guess I did... um... I was wondering if you had time to talk"

AAA111

"Um just hanging out watching a movie with Randy right now..but yeah I can meet up with you today whenever you'd like" I say giving a small grin.

torioto

"Oh, Randy... yea well I just wanted to talk to you for a while. Would you like to meet up in the park later?"

AAA111

"Um yeah Randy..Your voice sounded mad or hurt or something? Yeah I can meet up with you at the park" I say

torioto

AAA111

"I can go whenever you wanna meet..What's wrong Shane?" I say getting up and heading back to my room and shutting the door.

torioto

"I just... I'm sorry. I gotta stop doing that if I wanna... let's talk about it at the park, ok? I'll be there in about an hour."

AAA111

"Um yeah sure. I'll see you in an hour then" I say as I hang up and sit down on my bed thinking as Randy comes in
"What was that about?"
"I'm going to meet Shane and talk"
"Alex I don't think that's a good idea"
"Well I do..I'm sorry but I need to know if there is something still there. I need to know"
"Fine..I just don't want you to get hurt..because he will hurt you"
"Randy please stop"
I look up at him as I get up and go to my computer "going to figure things out at the park..if u need me cell but only if its important"
I leave about half an hour later to head to the park to meet Shane.

torioto

The park was a nice place for college student and nearby families. It was still early so it was still populated.  It had a small forest with a pond and wide lawns perfect for picnics. There was a long road that circled the park and ventured through the woods which I often use for jogging. I decided to lay on the fresh grass and gaze at the clouds while I wait for Alex to get here.

AAA111

I love going to the park because it is so quiet and calm and serene. I walk along the path that circles the park. I look around for Shane. Suddenly I spot Shane and I walk over to him looking down at him
"Hey you"
I say smiling wondering what he wants to talk about

torioto

"Oh hi. I was wondering when you were going to find me." I say as I stand up to greet her.
"Let's walk, ok?" And so we walk for a while, not really saying anything until I decide to bring it up. "I think I breaking up with you was a big mistake"

AAA111

I walk alongside you and as you tell me that you think it was a big mistake breaking up with me I stop and look at you shocked
"What? Really? You Mr Bigshot hot man on campus finally admit us breaking up was wrong?"
I say looking at you and grinning.

torioto

"It's not easy to admit it but yea, that's what I'm saying" I keep looking forward avoiding her eyes. She must be so mad at me. I know what everyone says about me. Even her parents think I'm a loser. But I don't care. I find renewed mental strength and determination and I know I will end up with her again. If not now in a few days.
"I want you back, baby, my Alex. I might have been a prick in the past but I will make this work." I look at her in the eyes and whisper "I love you Alex. Take me back"

AAA111

I look at you in the eyes "Oh I don't know Shane. I mean our relationship had more downs than it did ups"
"So what was with the attitude you gave me before about Randy when I was on the phone with you"
I ask looking at you sighing. Wanting to be with you again but scared to get my heart broken again. I was head over heels in love with you once.

torioto

"I'll make it work baby you know I will. I'm not... I'm not perfect I know. But you gotta believe this. I know you feel it."

AAA111

"Well you know that I still love you. Those feelings never went away. I just can't afford to get my heart broken by you again. Now tell me what is with the attitude with Randy?"
I say looking at you smiling.

torioto

"I just know he doesn't like me that's all. I can't stop wondering what he says about me. It makes me mad to know that."

AAA111

"Well yeah you are right. He is not a big fan of you. But I understand him. I'm sorry but I do" I say looking up at you hoping that you are not mad at me.

torioto

'Calm down Shane, remember you dumped her'
"I think he should give me another chance and so should you".

AAA111

I look up at you smiling wide and just nod. I grin at you as we stand in the middle of the bath
I think to myself.
"I really hope that I don't get my heart broken..I'm putting myself out there yet again"

torioto

"You know I won't hurt you this time, Baby" I hug her tightly as I feel a rush of thrill pass through me.
"Your smile is as wonderful as ever." We continue walking for a while not really knowing where to start again. One thing I new was that I would not break her heart again, because now mine felt good.

"It's getting late. How about we get something to eat?"

AAA111

"You better now Mr Shane Andrew..You hurt me again your a dead man" I say laughing as we walk through the park.
"Um yeah I would really like that. Unless you need to go do hw or go to football practice or what not?
"Where are we going to eat?"
I ask looking at you.

torioto

I didn't have much money left but I was willing to demonstrate I would sacrifice anything for her. I would take her to somewhere decent and comforting.
"How about that place down in bamboo street?"

AAA111

"That sushi place..nah I'm not a sushi fan."
I say laughing.
"Are you sure we can go? I mean we don't need to go spend money. We can just sit here for a little while longer and talk. No need to waste your money Shane"
I smile

torioto

"It's ok baby. I want you to have a good time with me today. Besides, I know you're not a sushi fan. I wasn't talking about the sushi place. I meant the pizza place on the other side." I smile back at her.

AAA111

"Oh yeah I love pizza..but are you sure about this because I mean I'd have a fun time just sitting here and talking to you. We don't need to go out to eat. I mean it is up to you babe. So what's the plan then babe"
I ask grinning up at you.

torioto

I kiss her nose like i usually did before breaking up. "Let's get some pizza"

AAA111

I smile and nod
"Yeah let's go" I say as we walk along.
"So when is your next game babe?
I ask looking up at you.

torioto

"This friday. Wanna go watch me?" I stroke her hair while I ask.

AAA111

"Um Randy wanted to go see that movie that is coming out Friday night but maybe I shouldn't go now"
I say smiling at you
I look up at you as we continue to walk along to the pizza restaraunt.
"Hey babe do you remember Leslie?"
I ask

torioto

"Not really? Who is she?" 'Was that a test? Is she wondering what I will say about Randy? Or was it really an innocent fact?'

AAA111

"Um Leslie..you don't remember her?"
I say looking over at you kind of surprised that he doesn't remember the girl that they went on a double date with. It was their first official date and Leslie and her boyfriend (now her fiancee) Mike were there.
"No comment about Randy huh?" I say grinning.
"Your cute when you get jealous babe" I smile

torioto

"Oh, yeah, I haven't seen her since that time at the mall. Whats up with her?" I say ignoring the inquiries about Randy.

AAA111

I laugh
"Oh she is getting married this summer. I'm one of her bridesmaids. But the reason that I brought it up is because she was asking if we were back together yet because she said that one we were that I am supposed to tell you to give Mike a call. You know Leslie was the only one who ever supported us. Even after the break-up she was always positive that we would get back together. She still pushes me to figure things out. She says we are called soulmates or whatever."
I say looking over at you as we walk to the pizza pub.

torioto

I tentatively grab your hand wondering if it would be okay with you at this point. We got together but only for the last 10 minutes after an 8 month period of time. Fortunately the pallor is not as crowded as the park was, and the settings were perfect for private conversations.
"Already getting married huh? Ill call Mike tonight when I have the chance. I wonder what it's for. "

AAA111

I smile as you grab my hand. Loving the feeling of him again as I shiver hoping he doesn't notice.
"Well they were together for a year and that was about 3 years ago so a total of 4 years"
"So where is this place?"
I ask you never having been to this restaraunt before as we walk along.

torioto

"I told you, the next block on bamboo street. Were almost there". I am glad she is not mad at me ans has accepted me once again almost as if nothing ever happened. I knew why. Being together like that again felt like old times. I could almost feel the glow of happiness that emanated from Alex. 'Did I always make her this happy?' I wonder.

AAA111

I look up at you as I pout
"Hey don't yell at me. How am I supposed to know where this place is?"
I say as I look over at you thinking you are mad at me but I look up at you grinning remembering the good times that we had and how happy I used to be whenever I was around him or heard his voice. He still seems to have the ability to make me happy and I love that about us.

torioto

So we get there, get directed to a decently placed table, receive our menus. I look over at Alex who is at the other side of the table. "What are you liking, baby?"

AAA111

"Um we'll let's see the pepperoni pizza is looking pretty good to me..what do you think?"
I ask looking over at you grinning.
Under my breath I say "Your to my liking"

torioto

"Two personal pizza's: one with pepperoni and one with ham, in case she wants to trade a bite later " I tell the waiter who arrives just in time.
"What will you be drinking?" asked the waiter.
"A cola and a root beer." I answer, knowing all too well Alex's favorite drink.
"Did you say you wanted something else, baby?"

AAA111

I look at you and shake my head
"Nope I'm good to go. MM that ham pizza sounds good too"
I say grinning as I look over at you
"SO honestly I want to hear what your opinions are on randy. It is kind of cute that your jealous. You get those cute dimples when you get jealous"
I say pointing to your cheeks as I grin.

torioto

"I guess I do deserve some torture from you"  I sigh "I don't like him because he never gave me a chance" I say.

AAA111

"Oh babe this is only the beginning"
I say laughing
Yeah sure he did. He liked you up until the point that you decided to dump me because I was whiny little baby or some stupid lame ass excuse. He is like my big brother out here when my real brother isn't around to have my back. It hurt soo much when you dumped me. Honestly I thought we were gonna get married and be together forever some day and when you ended that it hurt. Alot."
I look at you and think you were good to me. He never pressured me to do anything. It was when he was around his "brothers" that he was a tool.

torioto

"I'm sorry... I never thought about what would happen to you. But that'll change." I reach over and grab her hand, smooth an and silky as always.

AAA111

I look at you and sigh
"Uh i hate this. I cant help but just smile when i'm around you. So many people are gonna be mad when they find out we are back together"
I say trying to gauge some kind of expression that shows me how he feels about me again and us as a whole.

torioto

"Then they better prepare themselves, because I love you, babe.

AAA111

"Oh do you now?" I ask giving him a half grin
Our pizza comes and I look at you smiling
"So what are you up to tonight?" I ask

torioto

"I guess I'll be working on that class project I was telling you about. Oh great! Our pizzas are here." The pizzas were smaller than what I was used to but they were tastier than most others. "How about you?"

AAA111

I start eating my pizza as I look up at you. Savoring the test of the pizza and how good it is. "Um probably studying for my chem test that I have on Monday" I say looking over at you.

torioto

"Were stuck there then" I smile at her, taking anther bite.''
After we finish eating I decide to go through a few topics. "What do you want from me as a boyfriend?"

AAA111

"Yeah has taken over my life..I have like no social life" I say laughing as I take another bite.
I laugh after hearing the comment
"I just want you to be there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on. Just someone who will make me laugh when I wanna cry. And someone who I know will always be there for me. It's exciting that I can call you my boyfriend again" I say smiling wide as I take another bite of pizza.

torioto

"I'm just happy were back together. And I promise I'll be like that. Or at least try."
For a second I look out the window and notice one of my friends. "Anyway baby, I have to go." I say as I stand up and head to the cash register to pay. I come back quickly and say "I'm sorry for leaving like that, but I really have to go. I love you." And with that I leave and manage to catch up with them.

AAA111

I look at you completely awestruck. As you walk away I give you an evil look.
I send you a text "Hey..I changed my mind about us getting back together. I thought you had changed but your the same selfish guy you always were. Maybe it is better that we just not get back together"
She is hurt and sad as she gets up and starts to walk back to her house.

torioto

I never felt the cellphone vibrate, as I was practically running to catch up with Ron. Ron was an unusual guy for a fellow frat. He never went to any parties, never really got drunk as the rest of them usually were every night. He was reserved. A few days ago he told me he was a very partner and wouldn't compromise his relationship. I completely ignored him at the time but today I understood completely, he really loved her. "Hey Ronnie, on your way to buy that necklace you were saying about for Christina?..." I would spend as much time as I could with him, learn a few tricks. "Yea wanna come?" He asked me.
"Yea sure."

I ended up buying a gold necklace for my Alex, even if that meant not drinking anything at the after-game party next friday.

AAA111

After not getting a text or call back from Shane that night she gets home and goes to her computer and puts up her away "in a pissed off mood..best not to contact me but if u have to text".

Then she goes to her school desk drawer and gets out her chemistry notecards that she made and sits down under her covers and starts studying as much as she can hoping that it pays off for the big test on Monday.

"Ugh I thought he changed. I thought this time things would be different. But apparently I was wrong" I say to myself as I try to study for the chem exam.

torioto

After buying Alex's gift a girl about a year older than I am seemed to notice my friend Ron and stopped him for a moment to ask him something. " Oh, let me present you to Shane." Said Ron looking at the girl. "Shane, this is Clair"

"Hello Shane, I never found you at the party. I've been looking forward to meet you" then she leaned a little closer to my ear and whispered "If you know what I mean" And smiled at me. Ron didn't seem to notice anything and Shane didn't know what to say. Before I could tell her politely that I wasn't interested she patted my chest found my sweater's pocket and slipped a small note into it. "You should call me soon to go out sometime." She said as she winked at me. "Thanks anyway Ron" And left.

AAA111

I am at home in bed watching some television. I had given up on studying for the night. It was making my brain hurt so I am laying in bed watching tv with the lights off and the sleep timer on the tv one so it would go off in 90 minutes and I would fall asleep. I was trying not to think about shane but it was hard because I still care about him a lot but I still think he ditched me for his friends like he used to all the time.

torioto

I went to practice as usual, early in the morning. I would wait until monday to give her the gift. But today I had so many things to do... I wasn't able to do my project and homework because I spent so much time at the mall. I couldn't afford to do a sloppy job at college because then they would take away my scholarship. So I spent most of the day after practice shut inside my room doing everything I should have done the past week.

AAA111

She is doing like odds and ends at home. Doing homework, studying for her chem test on monday, and cleaning up her apartment. She grabs her phone and decides to send Shane a text "You cant even reply to my test from last night..just proves to me that you've really haven't changed".

torioto

I hadn't been in the mood to check for all my missed calls and texts. I had about 30. But since it was ringing at the moment I want over to my cell to check. "Alex sent me a text" I said to myself smiling. "You cant even reply to my test from last night..just proves to me that you've really haven't changed". Huh? 'She sent me a text? Strange I didn't notice. And I guess those were some of the things she doesn't like from me, to ignore her calls.' So I called her right then.

AAA111

I see my phone ringing and I pick up my phone and looks at the caller id seeing that it is Shane.I pick up the phone. "Hi. What do you want?" I say rudely still hurt that he never got back to her last night and that he just ditched her. She thought it was weird and she was scared again.

torioto

"Hey baby, whats with the attitude, I thought we were cool." I say, confused

AAA111

"Oh yeah super cool. Especially when you went and ditched me last night. Yeah just super happy with you right now. if you don't want to be with me that is fine but please do not play with my feelings or with my heart. It is not fair to me" I say getting upset at him now while talking to him on the phone.

torioto

"What is wrong with you? We had a good time and I bought you dinner. Then I had to leave. What did I do wrong this time?" I say getting angry myself.

AAA111

"Wow really. What did you do wrong other than the fact that you just got up and left to go with your "brother". You haven't changed. They were always more important than me. It is basically what ruined our relationship. Probably hooked up with some sleezy slutty girl." I say as a tear falls down my cheek. Not crying yet. Trying not to cry while I am on the phone with you. I hate when he knows he does this to me.

torioto

"WHAT?! What are you talking about? I know I screwed up last time but this is ridiculous. The only thing I did was try to demonstrate I actually was changing!" I couldn't believe it. She was accusing me of hooking up with a slut?

AAA111

"Shane you up and left me at dinner..just randomly up and left. I had to find my own way home. I didn't even know where you went. It hurt. I had no idea what happened" I say telling you

torioto

"Look I can't stand this. I wont argue with you anymore. I thought you would understand." And with that I hung up and threw my cellphone across the room where it hit the wall and fell to the floor. It was used to it by now, I made sure I bought a sturdy cellphone. I was trembling with anger. She didn't even make sense.

I take off my jacket to get ready to take a bath to let the steam go off and a small piece of paper flies off. 'Huh? Whats that?'
I take the piece of paper in my hand and read.
787-806-8531 Clair
Text me soon XOXO

And I did

Hey, it's me Shane. Hows it going?

AAA111

I get so incredibly pissed off at him that i through my phone at the wall. It doesn't break somehow.
"Ugh how can he do this..blaming me. god i fucking hate him but love him at the same time" I tell myself as I lay down to sleep

Clair sees the text and reads it as she replies back
"Hey..Doing good. Whats new with you?"

torioto

"Just finished all my HW. I was hoping you could help me find out what to do now that I have free time."

AAA111

I text you
"I'm sorry baby..I did overreact. I'm just scared that something is happening to us again. I've been told I push people away when they want to get close. I'm scared but i do love you baby"

Claire reads the message and smiles as she starts to text back
"free time huh..i could think of a few things."

torioto

I receive two texts two texts in a row and I feel a bit confused. Then I sigh as I understand what is going on. I will have to decide. So I don't. I am still mad and any human in an angry moment would choose the worst.

"Alex, now I do need some time alone. I appreciate it though."

"Then what do you have in mind, Clair?"

AAA111

"Ok Shane I will give u space..but text me soon okay. Let me know you are okay. I'll back off" She texts not thinking he is talking to anybody else.

"Hmm you could come over and spend the night. Have a movie night with me and we'll see where it goes from there" she says.

torioto

"That's great, where do you live?" I ask as I get on my car and start the engine. I receive the directions and get on my way.

I knock on the door and Clair opens it.
"I brought pop-corn" I announce grinning.

AAA111

She laughs as she lets him in
"Come on in..what kind of movie do you want to watch?"
She asks as she leads him over to the movie rack showing him over 100 different movies she has.

torioto

'Oh my god this girl is rich' I tell myself as I look into the house. I pick a random movie from the seemingly ilimited movie supply.
"I though you were choosing but I'll pick this one"

To my surprise the movie turns out to be PS. I love you. I put it back quickly and pick another one. It's the Notebook. I groan as I put it back in again. "Yea you better choose for me. I donn't mind"

AAA111

She laughs.

"We can do whatever else you want..so i heard you got back together with your ex. that is what ron was saying" she says as she sits down on the couch.

She pats the seat next to her

torioto

"I'm not sure anymore," I sit next to her " but please just don't mention her anymore ok?" I look at her and see that she a great body.

AAA111

I decide to text you "Honey...can you please come over? I need help studying for this chem test and you were always so good at chem and helping me study..please"

She smiles at him and asks him
"So what do you wanna do tonight?"

torioto

My cell phone rings. Clair has a curious face. "Texts..." I tell her asking her for a second.
"I need some time for myself tonight, Alex. I went to a friend's house. I'll help you tomorrow morning if you want."
Now I feel guilty. I don't really want to be here anymore. I feel the urge to leave here and help Alex, I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding. If Alex found out where I was then I WOULD be in real trouble. What was I going to do with Clair now? I go back to her with a confused face.
"Whatever you want, Clair, maybe you are better at choosing movies than I am."

AAA111

Clair looks at him "You ok? You seem kind of confused and what not" she asks him
"Never mind..my test is tomorrow morning. just never mind" i text you back
I lean back in my bed thinking about him and wondering what he is doing. Missing him and thinking that she may have screwed up really big and may have lost him for good

torioto

"Don't worry about it. No, on second thought yea, I'm a bit confused and I need something to take my mind off things. I need you to help me with that."

AAA111

"Well do you wanna talk about it or what do you wanna do?" she asks you.

Alex is back at her apartment studying for her chem test but she is finding it hard to do so. She just can not keep her mind off of Shane and where he is and what he is doing and how she feels about him

Text to Shane "I'm sorry again..just wanted to tell you i'm sorry and that i love you very much. all i think about is you and i can't study..where are you by the way" I ask inquring hoping he doesn't take it as being bossy or trying to get him caught in a lie because she is just wondering.

torioto

"No,  just let's do something. Anything. Don't make me choose either, I cant make right decisions right now" I say as I read the text and reply "Sorry, I'm far, and I really need to get my mind off things. We'll talk tomorrow."

AAA111

"Well let's see what can we do" she says as she sits down on the couch next to you and smiles at you as she holds your hand

Alex gets really jealous thinking he is with someone else. "Just answer me this are you with another girl right now?" She hopes she is not sounding too bitchy or controlling.

torioto

"Yes my FRIEND is female, is that a problem? Please I need some time to myself and you aren't helping. I'm turning off my cell now. C U tomorrow"
I am getting a little angry at all the text bombing I'm getting so I turn off my my cell.
"No more distractions. Where were we?"

AAA111

She moves over closer to you as she nibbles on your neck "I think we were about right here..who was that by the way" she asks as she continues nibbling on  your neck

Alex is sitting at her apartment freaking out that he is with another girl. She really hopes that he is not doing something that would be considered cheating. She really doesn't want to get hurt again but she doesn't even know if they are still a couple or if they had broken up.

torioto

I look at her with a curious face, studying her, and I say "My girlfriend".

AAA111

She looks at him confused "What? I thought you broke up with her?? What the hell did you come here for then?" She asks getting annoyed.

torioto

"I told you I need to take my mind off things"

AAA111

"Well that is what I was trying to do..I don't understand how you want me to do that. That is what I was trying to do" She tells you.

Alex is sitting at her computer desk studying for her chemistry test and has her away up "studying for chem..not sure about me and shane anymore"

torioto

"Maybe I better leave..." I say standing up.

AAA111

"I thought you wanted to hook up or something..I mean I'm here and up for that if you want to" she asks looking at you

Alex goes to her bed and gets under the coves studying for chemistry using her notecards. For a few minutes her mind is concentrated on the chemistry material and not on what shane is or is not doing at the current moment.

torioto

"I told you I'm not making the best decisions today." I say as I leave the house. I get on the car, turn on the phone and drive to Alex's house.

AAA111

I am laying in bed just about to doze off to sleep..holding my phone thinking about texting shane but realizing that he told he needs his space tonight so she is going to respect the decision that he has made. He is just hoping that nothing happens that could hurt their relationship. She likes to push people away because she doesn't feel like she is ever going to be good enough for a guy, let alone Shane.

torioto

"Baby, I can talk now" I send Alex a text

AAA111

"What now I'm baby huh..where were you tonight?" I ask you getting worried and kind of jealous.

Under the covers scared that she is pushing him away but she does not know what else to do. She meant it kind of sarcastically the first part at least but doesn't think that he will notice the sarcasm at all.

torioto

"The reason I left you at the pizza was because I wanted to make you happy"

AAA111

"That is kind of contradictory, Shane"

torioto

"I know... but I guess you'll understand soon. Once you see the present."

AAA111

"Present..Shane I really hope you weren't with another girl tonight bc that would hurt me so bad..I wanna be the only girl in your life"

torioto

"Oh geez quit bitching about being jealous and come down and open the door"

AAA111

"I don't take well to being told what to do Shane"

A few minutes later she opens the door and gives him a look that he knows all too well when he is in the doghouse.

torioto

AAA111

"Oh so surprised..so what are you doing here?" I ask you as I give you a half-grin. Kind of wondering where he was all night and thinking how strange he is acting.

torioto

"I bent your way when I really needed my time. But hell, here I am. Even another attempt to show you just how much I've changed, even if some are in vain."

AAA111

"Well come in" I say as I move to the side to let you in

"Shane please be honest with me..where were you tonight?" I ask

I try not to be a jealous girlfriend but shane is the first guy in a long time that is really trying to make it work. She really likes him and thinks he is the most popular guy on campus and because of that she is afraid that she is going to lose him so instead she puts up a wall to keep him out. It hurts them both though.

torioto

"Thanks" I sit down on her sofa "I went to see a friend. Yes a female friend." I couldn't believe she was acting so jealous. "I needed to weigh my options and decide about you. Again. And I decided you."

AAA111

As I look at you, you are able to see that look in my eye. The look where I am scared that a guy cheated on me. She doesn't say anything she just looks at him trying to gauge him and see if he cheated on her if it was nothing if it was just two friends hanging out. She is standing in front of him looking down at him as she tries to figure out what is going on in her life at the current moment.

torioto

"My god! What do you need? Proof that I wasn't doing whatever it is you don't want me to do after feeling that you are actually the one that changed? You just can't believe I came here because I wanted to be with you. Here I am trying to make you feel happy again and everything that's going through your head is that cheated on you?"

AAA111

"I know that you came here because you want us again. I'm just scared to let you in again. I love you so much it's just I'm scared of being hurt again. Please don't get mad at me again and leave babe. I know I'm not such a good girlfriend right now but I've been cheated on before. Never you but I have been and I guess it is me just putting up this wall to protect myself from getting hurt again" I tell you as I smile down at you hoping you will forgive me.

torioto

I sigh, calming down. I guess it can't be helped. "Please just don't make this harder than it actually is. Can we please forget about all than and be cool with each other?"

AAA111

She looks at him smiling and nods "Yeah I think that would be a great idea. I'd really like that"

torioto

"Great" I say, smiling. "Then here, this is for you. This isn't an apology thing or anything. Just something I wanted to give you a few days ago." I take out the small flat box from my breast pocket. I was red with black drawings and matching lace keeping it closed.

AAA111

She smiles at him as she sits down next to him.

As she looks over at him she asks "What is it babe?" as she starts to slowly and carefully remove the lace keeping the box closed.

torioto

"I got this for you the other day, the day we got back together again. I met up with a friend of mine to get it for you. I was waiting to get to see you again but I was to busy studying yesterday, and so here it is today"

I urge her to keep opening it, expectant to see her amazed face. I really wanted to make this work. I turned down Clair after she practically offered her body to me, I wasn't going to let Alex know that though. At least not when she's having a jealousy fit. Who know what would happen.

AAA111

As I open the box I see the beautiful piece of jewelry that he bought for me as she smiles wide as she looks up at him grinning "Oh babe this absolutely gorgeous..but whats it for?" I ask as I give you a huge hug

She smiles over at him thinking how sweet and thoughtful he is. She looks up at him and asks "Babe I need to know the truth..please tell me where you were tonight..whos this girl?" I ask looking at you seriously

torioto

My smile and content attitude quickly fade. Why was she so persistent all of a sudden? I wasn't used to that.
"Why do you want to find out so badly, Alex? It's like you WANT to find something to ruin the moment. You don't know her, and you probably wont know her ever."

AAA111

I sigh as I look at you "I just want to know if there was a chance that my boyfriend could have cheated on me tonight..i'm just scared. look at you. you are the most popular guy on campus as well as the hottest and sometimes just don't feel like i'm good enough for you" I say as I shrug. I do not know have a lot of self confidence in myself when it comes to guy but he hasn't really seen this side of her before.

torioto

I feel a little flattered at being called the hottest, but nothing else. She was ruining the moment.
"I didn't cheat on you, trust me on that"

AAA111

She nods "I do trust you..i'm just an idiot sometimes. I understand if you would want to break up with me" I say looking down mad at myself for doing some dumb and stupid things.

torioto

"I broke up with you because I was being a jerk. But I told you I'm changing that." I kiss her forehead lightly, still under her hug. "Thanks for believing me, baby."

We stay like that for a few minutes, happy with our warm embrace, until I remember. "Your test, you should be getting some rest. Or maybe I could help you now."

AAA111

I look up at you as I groan "ugh damn chemistry..it ruins everything. what about your papers and stuff that you had to do for tomorrow?" I ask looking up at you as I put my hand on your shoulder.

torioto

"I'm all yours tonight, you tell me, boss"

AAA111

"I don't know..maybe I should just call it a night and go to bed or something?" I say looking up at you

torioto

"Are you sure, baby?" I look outside, then at my watch, 2am in the morning. It was very late. "Then maybe I should go home too..."

AAA111

"Yeah the test is at 8am..i don't know much but I guess I should get some sleep so maybe I have the chance of passing it though I highly doubt it. Oh well what else is new?" I say nonchalantly looking over at you

Grinning as I notice how good and cute you look tonight.

torioto

"Want me to help you sleep tonight? I could keep you warm." I tell her, with my cocky, yet seductive smile.

AAA111

"And how are you going to do that mr-i- think-that-i-am-the-best-in-the-world-but-really-i-am-not-boyfriend of mine?" I say laughing as I look at you teasing you.

Just then my roomate who can not stand you comes on
"Oh Alex please don't tell me your back with toolbag boy right there?"
She says rudely even seeing you sitting right there

torioto

"On second thought I think I will not give your roommate the day spa I was considering giving her." I say trying to make her feel bad or jealous or anything for that matter. She made my blood boil. "I'm going home, good night Alex" And I left to my apartment, where I overslept and missed football practice.

AAA111

"Lauren..he's changed so stop being a jerk to him. I'm back with him and I'm over giving a damn what people think"
"Wow Alex..dumb move on your part..but whatever.

She gets up and goes to her room and goes to bed
She wakes up in time to go take her chem final.
She wonders and thinks about shane and when she will see him next. She hopes that he is not mad at her.

torioto

"I'm not mad at you" I text. And I really wasn't. But my teammates and the guy at the frat were. Somehow they found out that I had been nosing around with girls until late and overslept for practice. Jake, the team captain was furious. After the heat was over, and after my classes were over, I decided to go see Alex, I knew she probably didn't do well in her test and it was probably my fault for almost-cheating on her.
Where are you by the way?
It was almost lunchtime and maybe Alex and I could grab some lunch, like old times. This was beginning to feel like we really are back together again, and I'm glad it is. I was such and idiot to leave her, and I was sure she felt the same way. But I would make it up to her. Last night at Clair's was just... a bad decision. Who know what would have happened if Alex hadn't been so unusually persistent. I wondered if she knew what I had actually done, and was only asking me to see if I was honest. But I really doubted it. I guess I just make bad decisions when I'm angry. Hell, she made a bad decision by getting all pissed of by nothing, why can't I make one too? Well whatever, I'll never do something stupid like that again. Or at least try. I really, REALLY wanted to make it right, and boulders like Clair on the road were definitely not going to help.

AAA111

I smile as I look at the text message he sent earlier.
She takes her chemistry test but doesn't feel very good about the test.
She goes throughout the day and is home hanging out with randy waiting around until her next class at 2 when she gets his text message
"i'm at home right now chilling with randy and going to class at 2"
She texts back to him and she sits there quietly thinking to herself how much shane means to her and she never really truely thought that they would get back together but she is so insanely happy that they are. But yet she still can't help but wonder if something did happen with him and that girl last night. She wants to know but she doesn't want him to think that she isn't trusting him because she is. But she found out who clair is and knows she has a reputation for taking advantage of guys so she is kind of scared now. She loves shane so much and doesn't want to lose him so she is very conflicted.

torioto

My eyes make an involuntary twitch as I read his name, but I ignore negative thoughts. "Let's go grab something to eat. I really want to see you."

AAA111

"Well it is 1230..we only have a hour and a half. Is that enough time babe? Do we need to talk or something?" I text back
She is worried something is wrong. This is what he told her last time he broke up with her. So she is kind of freaking out.

torioto

"I just want to see you and spend some time with you."

AAA111

"Well is it okay if randy tags along too?"

She kind of wishes he would get jealous..he was also so cute and sexy when he got jealous.

torioto

"................................................................sure" I sighed. I didn't like it but I wouldn't tell her not to bring her best friend. We texted on the place of our meeting for a while and in fifteen minutes we were meeting in front of a local fast food.

AAA111

I show up at the place about 10 minutes later. It is a nice fall day so I wait outside for him. I didn't bring Randy kind of was just testing him just to see what he would do. She sits on a bench outside the restaraunt waiting for him thinking about him and hoping he isn't mad at her for anything.

torioto

Hm? No Randy? I meet up with Alex and give her a hug. "Let's go in and eat. How was your test?"

AAA111

"Yes let's go in and eat. It was horrible. How was your day thus far?" I ask you as we enter the restaraunt and start to place our orders. I place mine ahead of you.

torioto

"Not very productive" I say with a sad puppy face. I order something similar to what Alex. I pick a table and I sit down.

AAA111

I sit down across the table from him as I look at him
"Sorry babe but you look so cute when your sad like that..but anyway tell me about your day?"
I say kind of giving him a half-grin/half-sad face.

torioto

"I overslept and missed practice, but I don't want to talk about that. How was yours?"

AAA111

"Aww and it is all my fault. I'm sorry. Well had the test had 8am then class at 930. Then hung out with randy til i got your text. It was nice to get" I say smiling at him.

torioto

I smiled happily. "I like feeling were together again." I went to get our food and brought it to the table.
And so we ate and chatted like we used to. I liked it.

AAA111

"I love the feeling of having you back in my life again..I'm slowly very slowly starting to fall back in love with you again" I say grinning wide.

torioto

At that moment Clair burst through the door of the restaurant.

AAA111

I have no idea what she looks like so I don't know it is her. I've just heard stories of her. I smile as I look at you grinning and thinking how I have not been this happy in a long time.

AAA111

Clair walks into the restaraunt. She is known to be a complete and utter bitch to guys who have girlfriends that she wants. She saunters over to our table nonchalantly and looks down at him and scoffs.
"So wow this is how it is..you call me and come over to my place and want me to kiss you which I do and have a good time which we do and then your here with this ugly piece of trash. Oh honey he isn't what you think. He is a cheater. Just like you always thought. Like I say once a cheater always a cheater" She says looking at you and smiling liking how she can piss off people.

I look at you having absolutely no idea what to even say to him just thinking maybe I was right to go back to him. Not wanting to believe it but not knowing what else to think at the current moment. I love him and all but sometimes I just think maybe he did. She thinks she is not good enough for him and that he deserves better. She looks at him having absolutely no idea what is going on in his head at this current moment in time.

torioto

I was afraid something like this would happen. Actually I was dreading something like this might happen. After doing the right thing things always had a way of bouncing on you badly. But one thing was certain, I was NOT going to let her ruin me. So instead of confessing everything to Alex, which probably wouldn't work due to my earlier negation an Clair's tainting, I played the fool and pretended not to have gone with her last night.

"What the frack are you even talking about? I barely even know you bitch. And don't ever insult her again girl." I was furious, partly because she called Alex trash and partly because Clair might have caused more trouble than he would handle.

AAA111

She looks at you and laughs
"Wow your gonna pull that card. Your really gonna sit there and lie to her face that you don't know me. You weren't saying that last night when I was making you feel real real good. Honey let's just say he knows what I like but then again you don't know anything about him like that. Don't worry though we had a good time. Why don't you just tell her the truth. Maybe she'll forgive you. SHe probably would. SHe is ugly and probably couldn't get anyone else."

I look at you scared that you really did do something that could ruin what we just started back up. A single tear rolls down my cheek as I sit there and let this girl that I have never met before call me my names and degrade me. I have never had much confidence so I do not know what else to do other than take it. I want to get up and leave but I am too scared to even move. I just look at you in complete and utter shock.

torioto

I stood up looking bewildered. "I had heard" I begin raising my voice so everyone heard "that you really were a cold-hearted witch, but you seemed nice the first time we met. Now I now that you really come down to your reputation. Leave us alone, stop ruining the lives of people and I warned you not to call her anything." My face was red with rage. My fists were balled tight. I knew I had everyone's attention by now, the whole place had gone silent.
"Let's get out of here Alex," I try to whisper calmly, "and I don't want to see you again in my life" I practically roared the last part letting everything I had built up inside escape. I take Alex's weak hand and glaring at Clair I start leading her outside.

AAA111

I pull my hand away from yours and I wait for you outside.
I look at you
"Shane what the fuck is going on..i don't want to be played for a fool. Please don't make me look like that because I'm really not in the mood for this kind of crap from you. "
I look at you pretty mad that maybe her boyfriend cheated on her.

torioto

"I met her ONCE and she gave me her number, last night I was mad at you and I called her but when I understood that she wanted me to cheat on you I left. Believe me or HER." And with that I got in the car and left.

AAA111

I have class at 2 but I'm so annoyed with everything I decide to just head home.
"Just answer me two questions: 1. why didn't you tell me this last night when i asked you and 2. tell me the truth 100%..you didn't kiss her at all right. I want to believe you but i'm just scared. I skipped class"

I get back to my place and lay down on my bed.

torioto

"Get a clue, you were paranoid last night and you would make an even bigger fuss if I had told you then. And no, not even close."

AAA111

"Come on I had a reason to be paranoid now..but I do believe you. I have to believe you if I want us to work. Sorry if I got you in trouble this morning babe"

torioto

And that's how a deep thought embedded itself in the back of my mind. Clair was going to regret being a bitch.

AAA111

I sit there thinking how I just may have completely messed things up with shane. I sigh in frustration. Not sure what to do.
"Maybe I just need to shoo all the girls away and go with you to anywhere where hot girls are and be like "hey this is my man don't touch" haha"

torioto

I read the text and sight with relief. Alex really was with me. I really didn't deserve such a trust but he wasn't complaining.
"don't even bother, I don't those kind of girls ;)"

AAA111

"Nah I think I still need to go out with you and tell all the girls that you are mine and mine only. But if you cuddle or kiss someone else babe just remember we are done for good this time. You are my boyfriend. No one else's

She is getting very protective and territorial of him. She loves him. She has never ever gotten like this around him before. She doesn't want to lose him.

AAA111

torioto

Man, can't a man have his mistakes? I guess not. Not for her at least.
"I'm going to take my remaining classes, unlike somebody around here :P"

AAA111

"Hey hey now you are being mean to me..fine who knows when ill see u now  :P

I sit down on my bed as I take out some papers and start some of my homework that is due the next day.

torioto

On my way to the car I noticed that there was someone by it. I had finished my last class and wanted to go home to study, I really didn't want to get caught up with classes again. As I neared I saw Clair, her bitchy smile plastered on her face.

"What do you want?" I ask

AAA111

She looks at him and she evils smiles at him. He was the first guy that ever turned her down so she wants to make him pay

"I want to hang out with you..just have a little bit of fun. Ya know make you forget about your ugly bitchy little girlfriend. I can do it if you just let me. She doesn't deserve you at all so just move on from here and move on with me"

She grins evily at him as she leans against his her.

torioto

"Sure thing" I say as I ignore her and try to open my car

AAA111

She grabs your hand as she smiles "Come on let's hang out at my place. You really need to forget about her NOW" she says getting very upset at you.

torioto

"Get away from me bitch!" I pull my hand from her. "I'm not going anywhere with you."
I manage to get inside the car and start the engine.

AAA111

"Fine then screw you. Your not worth my time at all" She says as she walks away.

Alexis is at home under the covers. Freezing cold trying to work on some homework and get some papers completely. She is trying hard to stay focused but of course she is thinking about shane once again. He still makes her smile after all of the fighting that they have done. She loves him.

AAA111

[Wondering if your still interested in continuing?]