Naruto RP Intrest Check

Started by DigitLninja, April 10, 2010, 05:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Character Sheets are up and running, post em if you got em. ^_^

OOC Is up for discussion.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Orochimaru

Quote from: Ex68471 on April 11, 2010, 07:28:11 PM
Well, Orochimaru, seeing as I'm the only one who's even expressed interest in a villain, I'd probably say yeah.

On a side note, I wonder which character you'd be interesed in playing...[ /sarcasm ]

*facepalm*

Well, More villians the better, right?

Sessha

So is this thread still open for new players?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Orochimaru

Shall I get a profile ready then?

DigitLninja

sure, it's going to be a little while before the evil people will be meeting the good people but we could have some back story into the evil forces.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Sessha

Alright now for my next question do you mind about blood limet jutsus?

DigitLninja

It depends, what Blood Trait are you planing on having?
Quotes to Live by:

Sessha

It was something I came up with for game here in rl. The blood limet is this it allows for my characters family to disappear in a cloud of either leaves or flower petals. It works good cause it goes with the family's swordstyle which is a batto-jutsu style.

DigitLninja

How long would the invisibility last?
Quotes to Live by:

WerewolfofLondon

I don't know that much about Naruto, but I am curious and would like to join as a student. Would that be ok?

Sessha

Till one of three things happened. 1. The user runs out of Chakra. 2: the leaves or petals get disovled some kind of way. (i.e fire) and 3 The user wanders outside the are of effect of the petals which is of course a very small area to work with.(i.e. The storm of blossoms does not follow the user.)

I hope this is accetpable as a response.

DigitLninja

Alright we have another female who has expressed interest in being a student, out of all the people who expressed interest in this rp how many want to be students?
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Are we gonna do the normal vilages or make a completely new area?