Underdark: Treacherous Ties [NC/Extreme] - Interest Check

Started by Mr Self Destruct, April 09, 2010, 10:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opheliac

Then Bregan D'aerthe would be an outside group, but essencially powerless in your game, since the mercenaries wouldn't care about the danger of Council Politics?

Mr Self Destruct

On the contrary, a Bregan D'aerthe mercenary could be hired by one of the ruling houses to spy, guide, or otherwise aid in some fashion.  There are many possibilities for such a character :)

Opheliac

I claim dibs on Bregan D'aerthe. ^.^

Name: Jaerenth Na-Oblodra.
Class: Psion
House: Mercenary for Bregan D'aerthe.
Personality: Cold, calculating, efficient.
Appearance: Jaerenth stands around 5'1", with dark obsidian skin and short silver hair. Her ruby colored eyes glimmer with thier own inner fire. She hides her features under a piwafwi made of shadow-stuff, and thin robes of iron strong spider silk.

I will create a list of magic items later. :)

Doomsday

Quote from: Xanatos on April 14, 2010, 03:53:37 PM
There still interest in this?

DC said he was going through profiles that we PM'd him, I'm just waiting on his word...

Opheliac

Drake Valentine

I'll send in a PM for character later tomorrow. Work has consumed my schedule, but I am sure I should have plenty of time to meet the other requirements that were set out. Looking forward to this game. ^^

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Mr Self Destruct

Xanatos and Doomsday are approved, and ready to go.  They can post their characters here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=66185.0

Hmm...have yet to hear back from my draegloth player...I'll have to PM him.

The above link is the OOC & Character Thread.  Feel free to start plotting, scheming, and squabbling in your out of character fashion!

Drake Valentine

*Slaps forehead.* I forgot to add a roleplay sample to my PMed app. I'll send in another PM later today/tomorrow. Unfortunately I must head off now. *Has a tight schedule.*

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Mr Self Destruct

So far, we have five approved characters.  Anyone else interested in this?  We can begin play and see who else applies, if no one else minds. :)

I have a killer opening post for you folks, too. lol

Opheliac

I sit on the fence.

Yes, the spidery fence made of webbing and dried, eaten out bodies.

Find your own fence.

Crovonovin

Mr Self Destruct

Quote from: Opheliac on April 18, 2010, 12:33:23 AM
I sit on the fence.

Yes, the spidery fence made of webbing and dried, eaten out bodies.

Find your own fence.

I love it. lol

Okay, folks!  First post is up and we are ready to roll!  You can find the game thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=66462.msg2949417#msg2949417

Fantasy Fan

I see that you've started, but are you still allowing others to join? If so I'd like to play a male Drow Sorcerer, preferably the House Mage. I saw that Doomsday submitted a male spellcaster of some kind though, so if he is already the House Mage than perhaps a son of the Matron Mother who attended Sorcere, similarly to one of Drizzt's half brothers, though I can't pick the name from the top of my head.

What sort of character sheet/form did you want us to do?
O.o

Doomsday

The drow you're thinking of is probably Nalfein :P And none of the characters so far, at least I don't think, are from the same house, so I imagine you still have a lot of options. There is no concrete character sheet. I just sort of emulated what Xanatos did.

Crovonovin

Sorry for the delay for my first post!  I'll have something up by tomorrow.

Fantasy Fan

I've sent my character submission to Clown for (hopefully) his approval. So, if all goes well, I should have a post to contribute to the RP soon.
O.o