What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

The new chicken chalupa from taco bell! Is muy delicioso! (not really eating anything atm but it was the last thing I ate.)

and i have a side of wasabi soy sauce almonds for snack later, then much later a dinner of honey walnut shrimp brown rice bowl from panda express.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

AmberStarfire

I had a toasted cheese sandwich and then a caramel chocolate bar.

Serephino

I just finished some bacon chicken, and now I have a bowl of cookie dough ice cream.

AraelRose

Quote from: Serephino on February 08, 2017, 06:07:42 PM
I just finished some bacon chicken, and now I have a bowl of cookie dough ice cream.

Ice cream sounds amazing right now. Just nibbling on an english muffin with a touch of peanut butter.

Trigon

AmberStarfire

I just had porridge with honey, sugar (the honey ran out and there wasn't enough) and almond milk.

Trigon

Caedy

Peanut butter pumpkin spice overnight oats.  Though, I think next time, a little less peanut butter.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

AmberStarfire

This stuff called bacon grills that Hairy likes. It's compacted bacon but kind of like white pudding. It's in a roll - you cut it into slices/pieces and fry it up, so I fried it with onions, and had it with bread and butter. Not the healthiest of meals but it was very nice and it was the first meal of the day at about 4pm.

Caedy

Slow-Cooker ghoulash.  Delicious omnomnom!
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Trigon

TheLaughingOne

Pizza. Big home made pan pizza with about 3 cups of cheese, 2 cloves roast garlic, fuck ton of olives, a Layer of pepperoni, and just enough sauce to tie it all together. 
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

AmberStarfire

Toast and eggs with a cup of coffee.

Trigon

Merry Gentry

a sandwich with roast beef and swiss cheese on a toasted onion roll
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Josietta

chicken breast... just chicken. mmmm... tis gud

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Trigon

AmberStarfire

A bagel with maasdam cheese, ham, pickle relish, and a cup of coffee.

Merry Gentry

buffalo chicken egg rolls - hhhmmm!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Gena Windstarr

~ Gena Windstarr ~

~ O / O ~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265030.0

~Looking for RP thread~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=293410.new#new
Discord -  Gena Windstarr#5877

Oniya

Left-over Mexi-chicken. 

cubed chicken (about a pound)
a can of creamed corn (if using whole-kernel, drain and reserve the liquid)
a couple diced tomatoes (had to use them before they went off)
a chopped onion
1/4 cup taco seasoning
2 cups water (if you drained liquid from the corn, just make up the difference with water)
1 cup dry rice

Cook chicken with onions until onions are translucent and chicken is white on all sides.
Add corn and tomatoes and heat through.
Sprinkle in taco seasoning, and stir.
Pour in water and rice
Bring to a boil.
Cover tightly, reduce heat to 'barely on', and simmer for 15 minutes.  The rice should be tender and absorb most of the liquid.

Can be served with sour cream, extra salsa, chopped green onions, and/or tortilla chips.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Shekinah

Wraps filled with rocket salad, Mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes. 

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Trigon