Rapture Academy: Private Education (Extreme, system based)

Started by Angie, October 23, 2013, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

tentacle mass and a couple sets of tentacles maybe.

increadible size

aquatic

venom

altered genitalia, so her tentacles could count as cocks (unless this is already covered in jelly form)

perhaps some non-inhuman merits

Kunoichi

Mechanically, Jelly Form already gives you the benefits of the Tentacle Mass and Tentacles merits, though you could take Tentacles a couple of times if you wanted to get a higher bonus to your Restrain skill.

You also already get any of the cosmetic effects of Altered Genitalia that you want, so your tentacles can already be cocks, should you want them to be.  Taking the merit would get you the mechanical benefits, though, things like Locking, Stimulating, DP, and so on.

Assuming you just wanted Incredible Size, Aquatic, and Venom, though, that would require an extra three points in flaws to pay for it.  Looking over the list now...

Compulsive Masturbation could lead to some very fun scenes.  That would also get you two points, right there. ^^

There's the aforementioned Addictive quality, which would get you one point, and you could have a Crush, which would get you another point.  You could have a Reputation for another point, and if you want your character to be in Denial about having a given fetish, each one would be worth another point.

You could have Enemies for one point, a Phobia would be worth two, being Unlucky would be worth two, you could have an Evil Twin for one...

See anything that might fit?

Kimera

Yeah

Dunno if panorgasmic would be any good. Might be weird though.

Sadism/Masochism?

Kunoichi

Panorgasmic could certainly be an interesting choice, though it will make you rather easy prey for anyone who wants to get you off.  Sadism/Masochism would be a pretty solid choice, as well, especially considering your Inhuman Lust merit would help mitigate it a little.

Laughing Hyena

Since she's a slave already and owned, it makes sense for her to be masochistic.

Kimera

Toying with the idea of her having minions/slaves in the form of lesser copies of herself.

Kunoichi

That would be at least an extra 6 points, with an even higher cost if you want more than two.  It's doable, but as an alternative, perhaps Inhuman Spawn might be worth a look? ^^; They wouldn't be under your control, but you'd be able to make as many as you wanted.  You could even take the Evil Twin flaw to pay for it, and spin it as one of your character's nearly-identical daughters having an intense dislike for her for some reason.

alextaylor

I thought inhuman spawn would be almost a requirement for such a character, because it's not like a slime girl is going to have human babies. It should probably cost a merit point just to have human spawn lol :P
O/O

Kimera

I guess I could go for that instead, although I currently have 4 merit points open

Laughing Hyena

So a harem of incestuous slime girls for me? Awesome ^_^

Kimera

Yeah, if I can find some flaw of 2. Phobia maybe, but not sure what she would be afraid of.

Or cock envy (1) and another one

Or unlucky

alextaylor

Slime girls who are sadistic, with inhuman lust, tentacles, incredible size, who are addicted to cum. Nope, not a bad idea at all ;D

I don't think cock envy applies when she can already make as many cocks as she likes. You don't actually have to take any of those Tentacles merits.. they come free with Jelly Form.
O/O

Kimera

alextaylor

Note that Jelly Form comes with 2 free successes. The extra skill only gives you extra rolls, so 2 free success is worth much more than 2 skill points. It's already really high without the tentacles, you have a good chance of grabbing even the strongest/biggest characters in the game right now.
O/O

Kimera

Right. Well i'll toss 2 tentacles away, so leaving me with 6 points for the 2 minions/slaves

Kunoichi

Sounds like the numbers on your sheet are almost to the point where you're satisfied with them, then. ^^

Kimera

Pretty much yes :]

Just finish the details and backstory a bit...probably name her too  ;)

Kunoichi

Don't forget to come up with some good fetishes. ;D Since you're a slime girl, you could perform inflation pretty regularly, for example...

Kimera

Working on those now.

Since she her slime is oxygenated, she could potentially let someone experience drowning, although they won't suffocate from inhaling her slime.

Also got to work out her lesser slime minions.

Kunoichi

You get two different types, so I'd recommend having each one focus on a different attribute, since they don't get many attribute points to spend.  You could have a smart one and a threatening one, for example. ^^

Kimera

Finished her 2 minions, a green masochistic slime and a red sadistic one :p

Laughing Hyena

alextaylor

Heh, I see that she has impregnation fetish. How does a girl slime reproduce? Does it grow inside her or in some other creature? Can she knock up guys?  ;D
O/O

Kimera

Well the way I imagined it is that slimes collect semen primarily for food, but they can also collect it to impregnate themselves, and then implant the embryonic slime into a host.

Laughing Hyena

Which i assume means a female host…. or at least one that has a vagina since  she'd still need the eggs.