A New Male Order- Now Recruiting (Recruitment Thread) [Seeking M's and F's]

Started by MasterEric6, March 26, 2016, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Quote from: Nymphadora on May 23, 2016, 10:46:32 AM
I am definitely more inclined towards the sentiment of the original idea with a few couples who are secretly protecting either a friend, partner or other woman and beginning to turn on them and make them into compliant women of the new world.

Agreed.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Hob

Quote from: Nymphadora on May 23, 2016, 10:46:32 AM
I am definitely more inclined towards the sentiment of the original idea with a few couples who are secretly protecting either a friend, partner or other woman and beginning to turn on them and make them into compliant women of the new world.

Quote from: Amarlo on May 23, 2016, 10:47:06 AM
Agreed.

Same here.

MasterEric6

Quote from: DngrMse on May 23, 2016, 07:41:02 AM
Hi everyone.

I'd be interested in joining this story too, as long as it leans more toward the D/s ideas expressed by the OP back on page one. Haibane's ideas posted above, (on this page), also appeal to me.

Oh, I'd be playing a male.

Good to see someone new showing interest.

MasterEric6

Quote from: MasterEric6 on May 21, 2016, 09:44:48 PM
These are my larger group ideas.

Idea 1: A call to form local group was put out. It's design was to discuss ways to cope with the new laws. Once the group met it was suggested by one of the members that they just act as they always had at home and fake it when out of the house. Well everyone agreed this was a good idea and most everyone seemed to be doing this already. The women complained that they felt like prisoners in their own homes and never got to talk with people like they used to. Then someone suggested well we're getting together now why not do it during these meetings. Thus was born their group who would throw secret parties in the old way, where men respected women.

What happens after? Maybe they are raided by the police. Maybe the party is being hosted by one of the members when his neighbor, a loyal party member, overhears talk of what the parties are about. This could lead to blackmail and a potential open role.

Idea 2: All the couples have been caught and convicted of moral crimes. Some had many small offenses. Some had one big offense. They where removed from society and placed under a more supervised environment. A facility to live in with like minded deviants. That is deviants from NMOP’s view. We would most likely call them normal. Think house arrest but they are allowed to leave, mostly anyway. Once under this supervised environment they must show X amount of good moral time to be released.

So in this one they are forced to undertake.

These are for larger groups and just a couple of ideas.

Since it looks like we will have a larger group.

I think idea 1 will work out the best for most of us as it's the most flexible. After thinking about it I don't think a raid on the party/meeting is the best choice either. Your cheracter might get caught if you desire. But not everyone is into that it seems.

This way we can have our couples, or however many are in your relationship, have their "home time" and their "group/party" time. As couples you can decide how dark or hard core to take it. When we do cheracter sheets I will want limits listed and of course respected for each cheracter.

If anyone objects to this setup or if you have any ideas to make it better speak up.

Hob

No objections here, so let the dice roll.  Looking forward to writing up the characters!

Nymphadora

Quote from: MasterEric6 on May 23, 2016, 03:26:16 PM
Since it looks like we will have a larger group.

I think idea 1 will work out the best for most of us as it's the most flexible. After thinking about it I don't think a raid on the party/meeting is the best choice either. Your cheracter might get caught if you desire. But not everyone is into that it seems.

This way we can have our couples, or however many are in your relationship, have their "home time" and their "group/party" time. As couples you can decide how dark or hard core to take it. When we do cheracter sheets I will want limits listed and of course respected for each cheracter.

If anyone objects to this setup or if you have any ideas to make it better speak up.

I like it as well. The only problem I see would be that it becomes a set of related 1x1s with a party thread linking them.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Amarlo

x3 Just had to share that, it seemed hilariously appropriate. And I'm good on my end.

Quote from: Nymphadora on May 23, 2016, 03:33:46 PM
I like it as well. The only problem I see would be that it becomes a set of related 1x1s with a party thread linking them.

Perhaps a connection sheet should be mandated to make connections with at least three other characters? That way people have more reasons to interact among the different threads?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Haibane

Ummm... I'm pretty confused.

I'd find role-playing the home time rather dull. It would be 21st century vanilla life wouldn't it? Their parties too would be likewise vanilla 21st century social occasions. The only kinky episodes (from an RP point of view) would seem to be when the couple(s) go out in public and presumably then the game would be a series of 1-on-1s? The males need not even then be cruel to their women; I'd assume that the man just obviously being the one in charge would be enough for the authorities?

I hope I am horribly misunderstanding this as the game seems to be not much at all. For me the authorities finding out and making the males treat their partners as the new laws require 24/7 is what is interesting so it seems to me to make sense to start the game right after the cover is blown on their private lives.

Would this need a government inspector character to enforce the changes?

Sorry if I'm way off track here, I'm not normally this slow!

Nymphadora

The original concept, as I understood it and what had attracted me to the idea, was that two or three men were protecting two or three women. It wouldn't be to play out the vanilla aspects no matter the varying relationships involved (husband and wife. Friends. co-workers, even strangers who happened to meet where the man was sympathetic to the women who were suddenly thrust into this new ruling). The men protecting the women would decide they were interested in this new aspect and start to exert more control over the women under their protection.

What interested me was this increasing control (physically and mentally) and playing out how it affected the women. I was specifically interested in being in a close relationship with one of the men. Either he is her husband or a close friend. I'm leaning toward close friend more, now. Mainly because that could involve more NC sex the way I am thinking about it.

Master Eric's two ideas were for the larger sized groups and I can see that. I agree, scenario one seems to make more sense when talking about the original concept.

Quote from: Amarlo on May 23, 2016, 03:35:10 PM
Perhaps a connection sheet should be mandated to make connections with at least three other characters? That way people have more reasons to interact among the different threads?

That's a great suggestion. :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Haibane

Ah, okay, thanks for the clarification. I don't think this game is going to be for me then. I wish you all good luck and fun with it. Please have a blast!

Nymphadora

Quote from: Haibane on May 23, 2016, 04:26:28 PM
Ah, okay, thanks for the clarification. I don't think this game is going to be for me then. I wish you all good luck and fun with it. Please have a blast!

Thanks Haibane, have fun!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

MasterEric6

To clarify what happens "at home" is up to the 2 cheracters involved. How fast you want to play the swing to maledom is up to you. Nor do you have to be at home. You could go out in public. You could go visit your friends (other cheracters) if you can arrange it with them. Then at a given real world date it's meeting/party time.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Amarlo on May 23, 2016, 03:35:10 PM

x3 Just had to share that, it seemed hilariously appropriate. And I'm good on my end.

A connection sheet is a possibility that could work.

quozax

I actually like the idea of starting off rather vanilla and having to go further and further because of the law.  I intend to have my character start to like the new order.  Like it turns out to be more fun than he imagined. 

Hob

With that much of the setting... Um... Settled... Shall we move on to OOC and/or character threads?

Amarlo

I think he's going to be posting a character sheet template at some point.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MasterEric6

Quote from: Amarlo on May 23, 2016, 07:39:56 PM
I think he's going to be posting a character sheet template at some point.

I will just need to get to my desktop at some point.

MasterEric6

CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE

M/F:

Protector/Protected Of:

Protector/Protected Married/Friend/Other:

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:

Backstory:

NMOP Party Member Y/N:

Attitude about NMOP:

Personality:

Career/Job:

Character's O/O's:

Characters Limits:

Connections to other characters:

Additional Pictures

MasterEric6

Character sheet is up if anyone has any ideas about something I missed let me know.

Nymphadora

Do you want them PMd?

Do you want any help organising?
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Amarlo

Work In Progress
Clarissa Lee Hemmingway Hudson

Nickname: Clare

Protector/Protected Of: Joshua Hudson (Justric)

Protector/Protected Married/Friend/Other: Protected by Marriage Arrangement with previous employer.

Sexuality: Heterosexual, Demisexual

Backstory:

NMOP Party Member Y/N: N

Attitude about NMOP: Clare is terrified by the notions that the NMOP has been pushing and fears for not only her future, but the future of young women all over. However, she also has a more rebellious outlook on the whole organization and has long ago started to concoct plans for formal protest.

Personality: Clare is a shackled woman under the guise of a free spirit. In a world surrounded by tradition, tradition, tradition and rules, rules, rules; she survives by creating some unconventional traditions and rules of her own. When she wasn't working to feed herself and her young, orphaned niece, she was either out exploring, caught up in some mischief or nose deep in a good book. Clare loves to laugh and smile, and in so loves just about anything that helps her accomplish this. While the country is currently suffering no drought, feminine or economic depression, times are still hard for a single working gal, but not one to wallow about, Clare has one rule she must always satisfy – she must laugh at least once every single day. However, while generally friendly, she is rather reclusive and guarded and many whom have known her for many years might just find themselves thinking ‘wow, I actually know very little about Clare’s life’ one day.

Career/Job: Was a Commissioning Editor and Writer at a Publishing Company.

O/O's: Dubious Consent, Non-con, biting, rough sex, orgasm control, a dominant and possessive partner, man handling, marking, vanilla, pinning, throat grasping, forced submission, slow and passionate sex, etc, etc. (Please see On and offs here for more)

Characters Limits: Anal, group sex, threesomes+, gore, mutilation, urine, feces.

Connections to other characters: Work in Progress

Additional Pictures

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MasterEric6

Quote from: Nymphadora on May 24, 2016, 10:36:19 AM
Do you want them PMd?

Do you want any help organising?

No I've created a new place for them.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249858.0

Some help organizing would be nice actually.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Amarlo on May 24, 2016, 08:56:24 PM
Work In Progress
Clarissa Lee Hemmingway Hudson

Nickname: Clare

Protector/Protected Of: Joshua Hudson (Justric)

Protector/Protected Married/Friend/Other: Protected by Marriage Arrangement with previous employer.

Sexuality: Heterosexual, Demisexual

Backstory:

NMOP Party Member Y/N: N

Attitude about NMOP: Clare is terrified by the notions that the NMOP has been pushing and fears for not only her future, but the future of young women all over. However, she also has a more rebellious outlook on the whole organization and has long ago started to concoct plans for formal protest.

Personality: Clare is a shackled woman under the guise of a free spirit. In a world surrounded by tradition, tradition, tradition and rules, rules, rules; she survives by creating some unconventional traditions and rules of her own. When she wasn't working to feed herself and her young, orphaned niece, she was either out exploring, caught up in some mischief or nose deep in a good book. Clare loves to laugh and smile, and in so loves just about anything that helps her accomplish this. While the country is currently suffering no drought, feminine or economic depression, times are still hard for a single working gal, but not one to wallow about, Clare has one rule she must always satisfy – she must laugh at least once every single day. However, while generally friendly, she is rather reclusive and guarded and many whom have known her for many years might just find themselves thinking ‘wow, I actually know very little about Clare’s life’ one day.

Career/Job: Was a Commissioning Editor and Writer at a Publishing Company.

O/O's: Dubious Consent, Non-con, biting, rough sex, orgasm control, a dominant and possessive partner, man handling, marking, vanilla, pinning, throat grasping, forced submission, slow and passionate sex, etc, etc. (Please see On and offs here for more)

Characters Limits: Anal, group sex, threesomes+, gore, mutilation, urine, feces.

Connections to other characters: Work in Progress

Additional Pictures

Looks good. When it's finished just put it in the character sheet thread.

Hob

Quote from: MasterEric6 on May 25, 2016, 05:59:03 AM
Some help organizing would be nice actually.

Anything I can do to help, just give me a holler.