New Roleplays! (Male looking for females!)

Started by fezesarecool, December 17, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fezesarecool

Hello! I'm Dan, I'm 19 years old and from the UK. This is a thread for all of my new ideas, I'm just going to shoot loads onto this page and hope that some of you like the look of them and want to try them out with me! I'm only looking for females for these, and I need detail and you must be literate in replies, or it just won't work out.

Firstly, I have a couple of ideas that are quite set down in what they are like, I really want to try them out;

1) A story line that involves an older woman, (Maybe in her 30's) dating a much younger guy, (Probably later teens, early 20's). This has always been a fascination of mine, maybe you are one of my mothers co-workers or my one of my older sister's friends, something along those lines. We could have either been dating for a long time and our families either agree or don't agree with it, or it could be when we first meet together. I often like the idea of it being around Christmas, maybe I'm meeting your family for the first time and you hadn't told them how young I was, or the other way around, you meet my family. My idea for this is strongly based around the girl either playing Kelly Brook or Nigella Lawson or Christina Hendricks. But of course, I'd be happy for you to play your own character.

2) My second idea involves two people of the same age, in this idea. We are both married to separate partners and are happily married. However, you are my wife's boss and we are having an affair. This one is less set in stone, more a free for all, it could be taken anywhere you like at all. Maybe it' when we first met and we start the affair, or it could be during our affair at some point.

3) You are a model, either fashion or maybe topless modelling, completely up to you. And I am a new photographer, hired to do a one on one shoot with you, since you refuse to have too many people when you are modelling. We hit it off straight away and start a secret little affair, not allowing anyone to know about us, since I was the camera guy and you were the model.

If you are interested in either idea, and I will be sure to add more ideas when I think of some. Please do send a message to me, I only really roleplay over threads too.

fezesarecool

Added a new role, would love to flesh these ideas out.