A Royal Affair

Started by MagicalPen, October 05, 2007, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

This idea is still a little vague for me. Really depends on who is interested since i see many possibilities floating around with it.
There is really potential for this to be a small group (3-some) game. I'll try and explain it as best i can. It continues to develop even as i write this.

Setting: Medieval or Fantasy

Idea(s): The King is dead. His 20 year old son, the Crown Prince, moves swiftly to quell any sort of usurpation of the throne by those who feel they deserve it. But his position is unstable, the thrown to his right remains empty, no Queen to claim it. The Council have decided that the Prince-King need to marry and soon. But he is used to a life of revelry, taking after his father who sired more then one bastard-child. There are several hopefuls who live in the castle or capital city, but can they do enough to turn his attention away from the chamber maids and become the next Queen?

Alternate Idea 1: The King and Queen rarely speak to each other. The King takes serving girls and chamber maids to his bed on a nightly basis, further pushing them apart. They eye of a Noble woman has caught his eye and though he knows it is improper to pursue such things, he lusts after her. Does she lust after him.
(Alternate to this is that she is also married and steals away to the Castle for a Royal Affair with the King.)

Incest (kinda) Idea: The King and Prince both lust after the same woman, who is not sure which card to play when dealing with the two: the King being married, and the Prince being several years younger. But she enjoys the company and attention of both: how long until they find out about each other?
(Alternate: The King remarries, but little does he know his new Queen is sleeping with the Prince behind his back. Not only that, but she enjoys gangbangs carried out by the Prince and his Inner-Circle friends. Will he be enraged when he founds out, or will he want to join in?)

Like i said, many ways all of these ideas could go, especially based on character personalities etc. If you're interested, please let me know!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

harefire

I like Idea 1 or 2 a lot!  1 is my fav.

If you need a temptress, I'm your woman.

Eymber

And if you are interested in a three-some... with myself and Harefire, we're up for it...

harefire

YES PLEASE.  That would be so hot.

MagicalPen

So which part of the idea do the two of you like? All of them have potential for 3-some.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

harefire

Quote from: Silvestine on October 06, 2007, 07:27:21 AM
So which part of the idea do the two of you like? All of them have potential for 3-some.
Well I think we both like 1 and 2...Eymber might not be on for a few days, I can't be sure.  But I'm definitely available to start right away.

I think Idea 1 would be best because one of us could play the chambermaids and one of us could play the hopefully Queens.

I know we're both versatile.

We could start and let her join in whenever she gets back?